Cute Moment

(a/n: I was stuck on a title for this one, might change it later if I come up with a better one. either way, enjoy!!)

Y/N's POV

"Gaege, I have to go now..." "Noooo, please stay..." I giggled as my slightly drunk boyfriend tugged on my arm. "Baby, it's cold outside..." I looked out the living room window and saw that it was snowing heavily. There was no way I was going to make it back home.

"Fine..." "YES!" I went upstairs and changed into one of Gaege's t-shirts. As I was coming downstairs I saw Momo curled up on Gaege's lap, making me awe. "Hi, Momo!" As soon as he saw me he jumped off Gaege's lap and walked over to me, rubbing up against my legs. "He- he loves you more than he loves me..." Gaege pouted. "Come here, babe..." I walked over to him and hugged him tight. A few minutes later, Gaege and I were cuddling on the sofa with Momo on my lap.

"Babe?" "Yeah?" I looked over at Gaeg, who had the goofiest grin on his face. "How did I get so lucky with you?" "I think I should be asking you that question..." I soon had that same goofy grin on my face. "Gaege?" "Yeah?" "I love you..." "I love you too..." I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "You know, my fans have been asking for you to be in another video again..." "Have they?" "Mhm...they've even been asking to see you in some videos with the boys..." I looked over at him, who was playing with my hair.

"Can I think about it?" "Yeah, sure! And- and I'll let the boys know if you say yes!" After talking for a little bit longer, I took Gaege upstairs and got him into bed. "Y/NNNNNN..." "Yes?" I giggled as I got into bed next to him. "I think you're the best girlfriend ever..." My heart melted. "Awe, Gaege..." I kissed his cheek once more before we both fell asleep.

TIMESKIP TO MORNING...

"Come on, Momo..." I finished refilling his food bowl and placed it in front of him. Then I started making myself and Gaege breakfast. As I was looking for something to make, I felt two arms wrap around my waist, making me yelp. Then I relaxed upon realising who it was.

"Morning, sleepyhead..." I kissed the top of Gaege's head as he buried his face in the crook of my shoulder. "Morning, princess..." He softly mumbled, making me blush slightly. "Did I do anything stupid last night?" "No, all you did was ask how you got so lucky with me, if I wanted to be in a video with the boys, and you also said that I was the best girlfriend ever..." "That last one's true." I felt a blush creep up on my face.

"Well...do you want to be in a video with the boys?" "Um..." I giggled as he looked up at me with huge puppy eyes. "Okay, I'll do it." "YES! Thank you, baby, I love you!" "I love you too, silly! Now, can I get to making breakfast?"