Birthday Surprise

(a/n: hello friends!! there may be a bit of light bit of teasing in this one, so for those who are uncomfortable with that, this may not be for you. for those who continue, enjoy!! oh yeah, and you're Gabby's sister in this one)

Y/N's POV

"Gabby, I need your help!" I yelled down the phone to my sister. "What's up?" "Okay, so it's Gaege's birthday in a few days, but I don't know what to get him!" "Um, let me ask Eddie. One minute, Y/N!" I could hear her talking with Eddie but I couldn't make out quite what they were saying.

"Okay, so Eddie and I came up with maybe surprising Juicy." "Ohhh, okay. Thanks, Gabby! Thanks, Eddie!" I quickly hung up and grabbed my jacket.

TIMESKIP TO GAEGE'S BIRTHDAY

I watched as Gaege opened his presents from the boys and their girlfriends, which ranged from a piece of art Josh and Kristy commissioned of a brush as Siren Head, to a brush hand puppet Narrator, Gabby and Eddie made, it was now my turn for my present.

(a/n: if there are any talented artists reading this, please if you can draw or paint a green brush as Siren Head, I will pay you a shit ton of money to have it shipped to me and framed on my bedroom wall. okay, that's enough)

"Okay, babe, you may want to close your eyes for this one." "Okay." Once I made sure Gaege's eyes were closed, I left the room to get his present.

Gaege's POV

I sat on the living room floor, hands covering my eyes as I heard Y/N leave the room. "What do you guys think Y/N's present is?" As we were making guesses, we heard a noise, making us stop talking. Then I heard Gabby gasp. "Babe, can I open my eyes yet?" "In a minute! Okay, now you can." I uncovered my eyes and almost screamed, seeing a Golden Retriever sitting at my girlfriend's feet.

"Oh my god..." I looked up at Y/N and she had the biggest grin on her face. "Happy birthday, Gaege..." I started tearing up. "Is...is this..." "He's your dog now, babe, you got the cool dog you wanted..." I hugged the dog as he licked my face, making everyone else awe. A few minutes later, everyone had left, leaving me, Y/N and our new dog at home. "Babe, did you give him a name yet?" "No, I wanted you to do that since he's technically your dog...and no, you can't name him Balls." I sighed, making her giggle.

"I wanna name him Barry B. Benson." Y/N just stared at me confused. "Di- did I hear that right?" "Yeah, I wanna name him Barry B. Benson!" "Okay, but we're going to have to either nickname him Barry or Benny to make things earlier because saying "Come here, Barry B. Benson!" is a bit of a mouthful..." "Yeah, you right." I looked up at Y/N. "I love you so much..." I pulled her close and kissed her cheek. "I love you more, and happy birthday Gaege..."