He introduces you to his friends

(a/n: hey there!! another one shot I pulled out of my ass, so I'm sorry if it's bad. either way, enjoy!!)

Y/N's POV

"Babe?" "Yeah?" "Is it okay if I invite my friends over?" "The ones you always record with?" "Yeah! The boys!" "Okay, but as long as you try and keep the volume low, we don't want another noise complaint, do we?" "Yes, mother..." I giggled as I went upstairs to edit.

SEVERAL MINUTES LATER...

I made my way downstairs listening to my music after I finished editing a video. "Damn, Juicy! Who's the cutie?" I took my headphones off and saw my boyfriend sitting on the sofa with four other people I didn't recognise. "That's my girlfriend, idiot!" He yelled, smacking the person sitting next to him on the head.

"Babe, come here!" I walked over to Gaege and sat down next to him. "This fat fuck right next to me is Mully, that's Eddie, that's Josh, and that's Narrator over there next to Josh." I shyly waved before I quickly went back upstairs.

Gaege's POV

"Is she okay?" Narrator looked over at me. "Yeah, she's just really shy." Then I heard quiet footsteps. "Babe, Momo wanted to see you..." Then Y/N came downstairs carrying my cat, Momo. "Thanks, baby!" I kissed her cheek, making her blush.

"Do you want to stay with us for a little bit?" "Um...only for a little bit, and then I need to go edit again..." I took Y/N's hand as she went to sit down next to me. "It's okay, Y/N." I kissed the top of her head as she rested it on my shoulder, making the boys awe. "So, Y/N, how long have you been with Juicy?" She looked up at me. "Um, eight or nine months?" "Something like that..." "Oh, okay...is he weird off camera or not?" "Sometimes, but most of the time he's just a massive sweetheart..." I blushed as she kissed my cheek.

"I need to go edit now..." "Wait..." I grabbed her hand as she got up and kissed her on the end of her nose. Then she ran off upstairs, Momo following her. "Juicy, are you sure she likes us?" "Yeah..." Half an hour later, Y/N came back downstairs. "I'm done editing, so I thought I'd come and join you..." She nervously sat down next to me.

"Yeah, sure! Come on!" She sat down next to me, a small smile on her face. "Is she the one who's been editing our recent videos for us?" "Mhm..." "You've been doing a really amazing job!" "Can we hire her as an editor for The Boys Extra?" "Guys, you're embarrassing her!" I looked over at Y/N and she was covering her bright red face with her sweater paws. "It's fine, it's fine, Gaege!" She looked up at me.

"Anyways, so Y/N, how did you meet Juicy?" "Um..." "She was my tattoo artist when I went to get another tattoo. And I just thought that she was really pretty..." "You also asked me if I could tattoo my number on your hand." "Oh my god, Juicy..." I had a goofy grin on my face as Narrator chuckled and Eddie burst out laughing. "I just had to sit there and let him know that it was a bad idea." "I can understand why..." After a few more minutes of goofing around, the boys left.

"So, what did you think of them?" "They're really nice!" "I'm proud of you, love..." I kissed her forehead. "I know you don't do well around people you don't know, but I'm proud of you for staying as long as you did..." My heart melted as a smile grew on her face.

"Um, Gaege?" "Yeah?" "You know how, um, what's his name, who was wearing the beanie?" "Mully?" "Yeah, him. Um, you know how he was saying about hiring me as an editor for The Boys Extra?" "Yeah?" "Was he actually being serious?" "Yeah?" "I'd like to do it..." "YES! THANK YOU, BABY!" I peppered kisses all over her face before I ran upstairs, making her burst out laughing. "I'M TELLING THE BOYS NOW!"

A FEW DAYS LATER...

"What's up guys, and welcome back to the Boys Extra! Today we will be reacting to cursed tiktoks that my girlfriend, our new editor Y/N, has sent me for us to react to." "This is gonna be good, knowing that Y/N and Juicy have the same sense of humour." I quickly glanced to my left and saw Y/N smiling uncontrollably. "And we've got a special guest joining us today, boys!" I gestured for Y/N to come over. "Hi, boys!" I giggled as Y/N walked over and sat on my lap as the boys stared in shock.

"Are you ready?" I struggled to contain my laughter as the boys composed themselves. "Yeah, sure, let's go."