Anti Fanservice - 1

[ VLive ]

Hyunjin was the last one to enter the room with a small candy on his palm given by their camera director after their rehearsal at music bank. "Here." Jisung patted the space he saved for his bestfriend and got curious about the candy the taller is holding. "Ooh~ gummy!"

"No! Mine." Hyunjin immediately shoved the candy in his pocket attracting most of the attention on him including the staffs. Not because of how he didn't want to share but because of how child like he was and it was adorable in their eyes.

And one person is sick of those gazes. Lee Minho. "Are we starting soon?" He asked Chan who quickly gave a thumbs up to their manager. He knows Lee Know isn't in the mood to play around anymore.

Throughout the live, Minho and Jisung kept their usual subtle flirting while Changbin and Jeongin are trying to 'expose' them for the sake of the fans who are so inlove with the ship.

Seungmin not fazing whenever Hyunjin clings onto him and Changbin, Felix and Chan are the ones who are keeping the audience's comments entertained.

I'm getting sleepy. Damn. Hyunjin hid his yawn behind Jisung and met eyes with Minho. The taller's cheeks flushed that it also shocked the older.

Ever since they moved dorms, Hyunjin can't seem to control himself around Minho. He gets chills, shivers down his spine and he gets so embarrassed all of a sudden when their eyes meet. It's not just during their lives, it's also during their performances. Those subtle touches they do during their breakdances. It makes Hyunjin uncomfortably uneasy and it's not Minho's fault at all.

"Are you uncomfortable with me Hyunjin-ah?" Minho suddenly asked out of nowhere that made the other members focus on them. The younger froze in place and avoided eye contact with his hyung. "N-no.."

Chan worriedly look at Hyunjin who's face is now red as a tomato, thinking his member is sick. "I just wanted to sneeze so bad and I kept holding it in that's why I look like this.." Hyunjin explained. What kind of excuse-

Hyunjin got his thoughts cut off when Changbin leaned close to his face that made him lean back on Jisung who swiftly snaked his arm around his friend's waist. "That surprised me!" Hyunjin yelled at Changbin who just giggled and told everyone Hyunjin doesn't have a fever.

After 30 minutes of q and a with stays, the boys had to end the live because its getting late and they still have to go home and take a rest. Of course, everyone immediately shoved their things in their bags and checked if they didn't miss anything.

Minho however is just there, sitting while fidgeting with his phone. "Hyung, aren't you going to go home?" Jisung asked, looking back at Minho who is still absorbed in his phone. "Huh?"

Jisung sighed and helped his hyung fix his bag before pulling the older up by his wrist. "It's time to go home."

Chan, Changbin, Jisung and Hyunjin are sharing a van while Minho, Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin are in van number 2. Their dorms are walking distance but the managers prefer them to share a van according to their roommates at the moment.

Hyunjin was silent and drowsy the entire ride considering the fact that he almost dozed off during their live earlier. "Hannie, you should lessen flirting with Minho on screen. Stays are getting crazy with their theories." Chan warned and sighed. Jisung snickered and rolls down the tinted window of the car. "You should tell that to Minho hyung then. I'm innocent."

"Hyung! Just let them be. This will attract more attention to straykids, you know." Changbin joined in the conversation while Hyunjin laid his head on the older's shoulder causing for Changbin to look at the boy's pretty face.

Unconsciously, all three of the members smiled at the sight of their sleepy long haired member.

The three raised their head and looked away, hoping no one noticed the loving stare they have for their fellow member. "A-as I was saying... it's good publicity!"