Anti Fanservice - 21

Minho

It's been a week since that horrible break up and now we're back with our hectic schedule. Our group are rising to the top and like they all say, fame will kill you someday.

"Hyung, how do I look?" Jeongin asked, turning around to show me his outfit. "It looks good on you, Jeongin-ah. Come here, I'll fix your collar." Since everyone in our dorm sleeps very early, we wake up quite early too so we have time to relax before manager hyung comes to drive us to our work.

We have a photoshoot today for our new make up sponsor. They came all the way from Japan so I'm truly honored to be a part of this. "There you go." I smiled at Jeongin and patted his shoulder after I fixed his collar.

"Thank you~" Seungmin came down, his focus on his phone. "Watch where you're going, Seungmin. You'll fall." He rolled his eyes at me and scoffed. This little- "YA!"

"What are you being so loud for this early?" Felix asked, handing over his newly baked cookies to us. "We had a good night sleep last night." Jeongin beamed and munched on his cookie.

"HYUNGIEEEEE" I looked back and saw the other members taking their shoes off. "Jisung! Don't run!" I caught him when he tripped on his own foot. "I told you!" I scolded him and gently patted his back. "It's still 6:45 and you're already so noisy." He replied, wrapping his arms around my neck. "I'm usually quiet." I smiled at him and squeezed his chubby cheeks. "Anyway, good morning, quokka."

I almost fell on my butt when Hyunjin squeezed himself in between me and Jisung then just walked away to bother Jeongin. "What.." I furrowed my brows and looked at my ex lover. What the hell is his problem?

Jisung pouted and wrapped his arms around my neck again. "So mean, Jinnie!" He whined and stomped his foot. "Get off of him, Jisung." Hyunjin growled. "Stop it you two. Jisung, get off Minho." Chan interfered.

This is making my blood boil. "Who is he to tell Jisung what to do, Chan? It's not Jisung's fault he's such a sassy person so early in the morning." I exclaimed and glared at Hyunjin who avoided locking eyes with me. So he can hurt me and he wants no one else to comfort me? So fucking selfish and stupid.

"Minho, let's just not start a quarrel today.. please." Chan sighed and patted my shoulder. "Tsk." Jisung looked at me with doe eyes and smiled slightly which made me feel a little better. "I'll make you something to drink." I offered to my bestfriend. "Okay!" I could feel my ex's burning gaze on the back of my head.

Jeongin and Felix moved away from us, probably feeling the tension in the room. "Almond milk?" Han nodded in response, taking out the powdered cocoa from the fridge while I took the milk. "You have the taste buds of a baby." Han smacked my arm and I laughed at his frown. He's so cute when he's mad. Just like a pet squirrel.

"Jinnie, come." I heard Changbin call out to my ex. I can't help but look at them cuddling on the couch with Seungmin judging them. "You two are disgusting me. I.N-AH I NEED CUDDLES TOO!" He whined, spreading his arms towards Jeongin.

I felt Jisung's fingers on my chin and made me look at him. "You're okay, hyung. Breathe in, breathe out." I followed his instructions and calmed myself down. I cried enough. "Let's make that drink." I whispered to Jisung and smiled back at him.

"Great! You look amazing, Hyunjin-ah." I heard one of the photographers complimenting my ex who is now posing with the lip product we are advertising. "Press it on your lips."

I just finished with my hair and makeup so I thought it would be fine to take a sneak on my ex doing so well on our job. "Hyunjin looks so pretty." I heard Jisung mumbled beside me, staring on the screen where all the photos take. appears. "Very." I agreed, staring at Hyunjin himself. He's so breathtaking.

"Hannie! You're up next."

Hyunjin got off the stool with the help of our manager hyung. I remained still and waited for him to come closer before tugging him behind the black curtains where we can have some privacy. "Hyung? What are you doing? Let me go right now!?" Why does he look so perfect? How can he make me dizzy just with his eyes. "Shh.." I covered his mouth when manager hyung called out for me saying I need to get my clothes done.

"Maybe he went to the restroom, hyung. Let's have him shoot last." Chan said, probably saving my ass.

Hyunjin just stared at me with his glossy eyes. Why is he crying now!? "Did I hurt you?" Fuck. What if I pressed his mouth too hard. "I'm sorry- I didn't mean to.. Hyunjin?" My arms froze when I felt his weight on me. This is how he hugs. He loves throwing his entire body on the other person. "Hyungie.."

My heart softened when he called me. The same way he calls me when he shows me his 'love'. "You idiot." I whispered and hugged his waist tightly, burying my face on his neck. I sniffed his scent, missing his sweet and delicious scent. "Don't unlove me, Minho hyung. Don't replace me with Jisung." I can feel him crying on my arms, being very silent as we both don't want to get caught yet.

"That's not quite fair, no? You already replaced me with Changbin." I stated, sighing as I counted to 10 to keep myself calm again. This might be the last time I'll feel Hyunjin in my arms again. I don't want this to become an argument. "No.. I only love you. I love you a lot. I love you so much."

"I'm just your crush, Hyunjin." I pulled away slightly and cupped his cheeks. How can I make this beautiful human being cry? If being near me makes him this unstable.. even though it would pain me a lot, I should still be a good ex boyfriend. "No.. I love you, hyung. I lied because I didn't want to ruin your dreams.. I can't be a hindrance to your goals in life. I can't ruin everyone else's future just because... just because I fell for you... I should've controlled my emotions more. I should've stayed quiet.. I should've shoved my feelings down my throat—" I shut him up by pressing my lips onto his.

The lip product tastes like strawberries which oddly fits his body scent and his hair scent. "Prove it, Hyunjin. I need proof that you love me like that. I'm scared of getting hurt again. I'm scared of losing you again if ever." I admitted my fears, looking straight into his eyes. "Please prove it.."