Anti Fanservice - 3

Hyunjin

It's already 5 am and I'm still wide awake. I tried sketching but all I can draw are those eyes. Is it the most attractive about him? I sighed and ruffled my hair, kicking the blanket out of frustration.

I don't have schedule later on but 3racha has to go to the company to talk with the other producers. Maybe I should just go with them and practice alone. That could be a good distraction.

Changbin hyung was so worried earlier. He couldn't even leave my room until Chan hyung dragged him out forcefully. I'm lying if I say I'm not enjoying the attention. I do.

Why can't it be Changbin hyung? Or Chan hyung?

I unlocked my phone and started scrolling through Skz's instagram account. The members looks so good in their selfies. Should I take one too?

I fixed my hair and applied a little bit of balm on my lips then opened my camera, setting my phone in an angle and took a quick photo of myself in the dark.

I quickly posted it and refreshed my feed, reading the nice comments of stays. It should always be like this.

Beep beep

My phone vibrated and out of shock, I clicked the kakao message immediately. It's from him. Why is he still awake?

Leeknow;
Why are you still awake?

Hwanghyunjin;
Couldn't sleep. How about you hyung?

Leeknow;
I just woke up. Do you want to eat breakfast with me?

I thought for a while and my stomach grumbled. I think my heart and my stomach and all my other organs are in the same place. All wanting to have a piece of Lee Know hyung.

Maybe closure with him will make me forget about my feelings.

Hwanghyunjin;
Mcdonalds?

Leeknow;
Alright. I'll meet you outside of your dorm.

I just wore my coat and my beanie then sneaked out of my room. I saw Changbin hyung laying and snoring on the couch, probably guarding me from being stupid again.

Beep beep

Leeknow;
Come out, I'm already here.

That was fast- but I guess nothing is impossible with Lee Minho. I gently closed the door and locked it with my spare key before shoving it in my coat's pocket, turning around to see Minho hyung leaning on his motorcycle.

And I swear I drooled a bit.

You're a dumbass. Just get the closure. I sighed and slapped myself mentally. I'm getting so much worse. "Are you just going to stare or are we eating an early meal?" I blinked and tilted my head when Minho's voice rang in my ears.

"Yes.. yes right." I took a deep breath and walked towards him, watched him get on his black motorcycle and wore his matching black helmet.

Jisung is so damn lucky.

"Here." I looked at him and took the helmet he just handed over. "Thanks." I gulped and quickly wore the helmet then hopped on the bike behind him. What if I'm too heavy? I'm always afraid to ride with people because I'm concerned about my own weight.

"Hold tight." He said, enough for me to hear with his spare helmet on. I wonder if Jisung rode this motorcycle as well? Is this helmet Jisung's?

"Ah!" I screamed when he suddenly drove away from the dorm. Because of my reflex, I tightly hugged his waist and leaned my forehead on his back, closing my eyes. It's just because I got startled.

I can feel his breathing even if the cold air is kissing my skin underneath my coat. I could feel how warm he is. Maybe just a few more seconds..

I tightened my hold around his waist and I felt him move slightly. Is he uncomfortable? I loosened my hug, not wanting to ruin our morning with my selfishness. It was a lovely few seconds with him. It felt like I'm as special as Jisung in his life.

I felt his warm palm on top of mine as he slows down the vehicle's speed, being careful as he is only driving with one hand.

Badum... Badum...

I parted my lips open, wanting to say something but words wouldn't come out. Or are you just afraid he'll let go? Maybe.

"You'll fall." I raised my head and looks at his ear through the tinted glass of the helmet. "Right." I smiled and scooted forward, returning the tightness of my hug around his waist.

A few minutes of our silent motorcycle ride, we finally arrived at our destination. This tiny mcdonalds branch far away from the city where every eyes are on us. Since when have we been coming here again? 2 years ago?

I got off the vehicle and took off my helmet, handing it over to him and ruffled my hair, straightening it afterwards with my fingers. "I'm right." I looked at him strangely. "Hm?"

Did he find out? Is it that obvious?

My chest tightened, unable to breathe. I'm panicking and I'm afraid to show it to my own member. My own hyung. Maybe because he's the reason why I'm being so unstable and ridiculous.

"You cried, didn't you?" Huh? I blinked at his question and touched my eyes. "No.. I told you I couldn't sleep. It's just because I lack sleep." I mumbled silently, turning around and walked in the food chain first.

I heard him click his tongue. He's pissed. He does that when he's not happy with something. I know he knows I'm lying. There's no point in hiding secrets from him. Except my feelings of course.

"Hyunjin." I gulped and calmly ordered first, ignoring him. He must not know the reason. Never.

"I'll bring your order to your table, sir." The part timer cheerfully said and I immediately went to our usual table. Sitting down on my chair. "Hwang Hyunjin." His voice is now stern and scary.

I can feel him sit down right across while I keep staring outside. My hands sweating from nervousness. "Don't make me call you again, Hyunjin-ah."

I prepared myself first before facing him. Only meeting his eyes for a second. "Why are you lying to me? I know you cried. I knew it the moment you posted your selfie." He said, leaning back on his chair. His gaze burning the hell out of me.

"It's nothing. I just miss Kkami." I used the same excuse as I did with Chan hyung hoping he'll believe it but I was wrong.

"What bullshit- Did Changbin force you?" I widened my eyes at his question, looking at him with half rage. "What the fuck, hyung!?"