Anti Fanservice - 15

"AHA!" Jeongin slammed the door open, staring at Minho who is tickling Hyunjin under his arms. He immediately pursed his lips when they say the dark glare of Minho at them. "What do you think you four are doing!?" Jisung sighed and smacked Felix and Jeongin's head gently. "I told you, it's not possible. There's no way Hyunjin would be with Minho hyung."

The couple looked at each other and gulped. Did they get caught? "But... the kiss.." Hyunjin pushed Minho off of him gently and stood up, his knees shaking. "O-oh.. in the car?" Minho leaned back on the wall, turning off the television. "Yeah. I saw. Sorry hyung.." Jeongin fiddled with his fingers, looking down on his toes.

Minho wanted to just say the truth but he knows Hyunjin would be greatly affected by it so he remained silent. "I kiss everyone! I even kissed you remember?" Jisung looked at Hyunjin weirdly. "Since when did you like skinship and to that extent?"

Hyunjin gulped and walked towards Jisung, wrapping his arms over the younger's neck and placed an emotionless kiss on Jisung's lips. "See?" He looked back at Minho and apologized with his eyes.

It pissed Minho of course but there's nothing he could do. He respects his partner's decision and if he is not ready still then so be it. "I.. oh.." Jisung covered his lips as he blushed. He caught Minho's slight glare at him, knowing the older might've noticed his hidden feelings for Hyunjin at that moment.

"Well! We are wrong- We're sorry for barging in like that and ruin your.. movie date." Seungmin cleared his throat as he apologized to the couple. "Go away now." Minho shooed the four and locked the door this time.

"Was that really necessary?" Minho asked as soon as he faced Hyunjin who sighed in relief. "You know Han. He questions everything. I have to shut him up." The younger whined and spreads his arms open, calling Minho close. "I'm sorry, hyungie." Minho huffed, surrendering into the younger's arms and buries his face onto Hyunjin's neck. "You're so lucky I love you so much not to drown you today." Hyunjin giggled and threw his head back slightly when Minho started planting soft kisses on his pale neck.

"Are you going to punish me by kissing me nonstop, hyung?" Hyunjin teased, drawing small circles on the older's lower back. "You guessed it." The younger yelped when he was thrown down to Minho's soft mattress, immediately cupping the older's cheeks as soon as Minho hovered over him. "No hickeys, just swollen lips."

Minho couldn't resist the seductive boy underneath him and immediately turned the volume of the now playing movie up. "I love you so much, Hyunjin-ah." Hyunjin nodded and ran his fingers through the older's soft locks. "I know. You never failed to make me feel so special. I love you so much, Minho hyung."

TW; intense make out session.

Hyunjin gasped when he left his legs getting lifted up and wrapped around the older's waist, their crotches slightly pressed against each other. Their eyes was filled with longing, love and adoration.. maybe a small hint of lust. "W-where did you learn this, hyung?" Minho giggled as he felt the younger getting nervous under his touch which is reasonable, it's his first time. "From stays. Their fanfictions are wild." Minho replied, leaning down to place a soft kiss on Hyunjin's lips.

"I hate that I could taste Jisung's lip balm." Hyunjin frowned, pushing the older away slightly. "And how do you know his lip balm's taste?" Minho facepalmed and held the younger's chin. "Maybe because you don't wear one and you just kissed him right infront of me? Your lips are smothered with his cherry lip balm, asshole."

"Oh- hehe."

Minho groaned in annoyance and tilted his head, smashing his lips onto Hyunjin's quite aggressively, their teeth clashing occasionally. When Minho finally calmed his emotions down, he gently cupped the younger's face and kissed him more lovingly and softly. The older took his time to savor his lover's plump lips, licking and nibbling Hyunjin's lower lip with his eyes shut close.

Hyunjin on the other hand just kept his lips still, humming as he could somehow taste the minty toothpaste of Minho which made him so needy for the older. He parted his lips, unable to wait for Minho to initiate anymore, he attempted to stick his tongue out only to get sucked hungrily by his lover and shoved back in his mouth. "Hnmm~"

Minho ran his fingers down to Hyunjin's neck, gently wrapping his fingers around it as he twirls his tongue around Hyunjin's soft muscle, dominating it easily as the younger stared up at him with half lidded teary eyes. He knew Hyunjin was sensitive but he didn't expect the younger to be so submissive. "H-hyung.." Hyunjin whispered after he pulled away to take a breath. "I'm here, Jinnie."

Now, instead of running away.. he chose to embrace the lust he feels for the younger. They're a couple and it's natural for them to be sexually attracted to each other.

Hyunjin covered his mouth as he felt Minho's crotch grinding over his growing one. "N-no.." The older stopped, not wanting to do anything without Hyunjin's consent. "What if they hear us? me?" Minho kissed the younger's forehead and smiled. "So what if they hear us, Jinnie? I know you're scared but I'm with you. Even if the world turns against us, I will never leave you."

Hyunjin's tears finally escaped his eyes as he shakily reached up to Minho's cheeks, caressing it with his thumbs while Lee Know leans his cheek against his lover's warm palm. "Don't say things that makes me hold on to you more. I don't want to be desperate."

Minho laughed wholeheartedly, his eyes turning into crescents just like Hyunjin's. "Be desperate as you want to be, Hyunjin. Be possessive as much as you like. I'm yours. I'm all yours. Remember that."