Anti Fanservice - 24

[ Understanding]

Minho combed Hyunjin hair who has his head laid down on the older's lap. "A week that felt like years." He mumbled, smiling at the sleeping male. They are in the van alone. He can finally stare at Hyunjin without crying. "Hyung?" The younger's voice was hoarse, his eyes slowly opened and Minho swore he almost fainted when he saw the younger's lasher curl up. "I'm here." Hyunjin sat up and looked at Minho. "I missed you.. I still miss you."

Minho snaked his arm around Hyunjin's waist and dragged him up to his lap before pecking the younger's lips softly. "You owe me so much kisses." Minho whispered against Hyunjin's plump lips. "I'll make it up to you in one go." Minho's cheeks turned bright red when Hyunjin gripped on his shoulders and started to grind their crotches together. "Hyunjin-ah?" Minho tired to stop the younger's movements but he received a glare so he didn't dare defy the drunk Hyunjin.

"Please touch me hyung. I need it so badly. I feel so hot.." Minho was dumbfounded by the younger's words. Does he even realize what he's asking? "You're drunk Hyunjin."

The younger boy shook his head and lifted the hem of his shirt up, biting it as he revealed his perked pinkish nipples to his ex boyfriend. "L-like this.." Hyunjin then proceeded to reach up to his exposed buds and rubs it in circles with his own thumbs.

Minho gulped at the sight, can't stop himself from getting turned on and hard against his ex boyfriend's crotch. "Ah~ hyung.." Hyunjin threw his head back and arched his back, releasing the hem of the shirt and lets it flow down, covering his nipples once again. It's impossible for him to pleasure himself alone because he is extremely sensitive.

"You're such a tease." Minho whispered, caressing the slim waist of the younger, hearing Hyunjin's whimpers and whines are like drugs to him. "Take me then, hyung.." Minho bit his lower lip, shutting his eyes closed. "As much as I want to, I can't. You're drunk."

Hyunjin got off of Minho's lap and sat away from the older, turning his back on Minho. "C'mon Hyunjin-ah.." The older scooted closer and embraced the drunk male tightly. "Don't touch.." Hyunjin whispered, obviously sulking.

Only Hyunjin can be cute and sexy at the same time. Even it amazes Minho sometimes. "But I miss you. I can't help but touch you." Hyunjin huffed his cheeks and looked at Minho's reflection on the window glass. "Should I sleep in your room tonight hm?" Hyunjin's ears perked, getting excited at his ex's suggestion.

Wanting to stop the silent treatment from Hyunjin, Minho gently kissed the younger's shoulder up to his nape just behind his long hair while squeezing Hyunjin's hand. "I want to touch you too, Hyunjin-ah.. I want to claim you too but I won't do it when you're drunk and not in your right mind to consent." Minho whispered against the skin of the man he longs the most.

The van's door opened revealing half of the members drunk and passed out. "Unbelievable." Seungmin groaned as he threw Han in the vehicle. "If I knew this was my role tonight, I would've drank as well!" Felix whined behind him along with Chan. They are carrying Changbin who drank almost half a case of the strong alcohol. "Hurry up, Minnie!" Chan leaned back on the van's door trying to keep his balance.

Minho and Hyunjin looked at the chaos infront of them. "Watch his head, Seungmin." Minho calmly said, reaching for Jisung's head for it not to touch the car's window. Hyunjin worriedly looked at Changbin and even though he was drunk, he tried to go to his hyung.

"Hyunjin, sit down. You take care of Han." Hyunjin pouted, still keeping his eyes on the passed out male. "Hyung.. be careful.." Hyunjin shuts his mouth when he received a glare from his ex. "I said I got it, Hyunjin."

Chan sighed at the situation and rubbed his temples. "Seungmin, Felix. Join Jeongin in the other van." The two nodded and waved goodbye at their members. "How about we talk for a while?" Chan suggested, helping Minho with Changbin sit properly and fasten his seatbelt.

"Can we stop the jealousy? Minho?" The second eldest of the group looked down, guilty of his unhealthy jealousy. "Stays can already sense the tension between the four of you. Minho, you already got Hyunjin even if you're not together anymore. Be in Changbin or Jisung's shoes, how would you feel being glared at everyday just for admiring their crush from afar?"

Hyunjin was half conscious but he felt it. He felt dumb for not noticing anything. Especially Changbin. He felt sorry because if he could choose, he would've chosen anyone but his members. "I'm sorry hyung. It's just.. I can't control it." Hyunjin felt Minho's hand on his thigh,  squeezing it gently. "I know, Minho-ah. As long as you try to understand them and not try to stab them with your eyes every two seconds. Next thing.. Stays knows everything by now. Or atleast your relationship with Hyunjin."

Hyunjin rested his head on Minho's shoulder. "It's okay.. we're okay." Hyunjin calmed down after hearing Minho's answer. Why is it that Minho always calms him down?

"We're inlove. Stays understands love, right?" Chan smiled and nodded, remembering the comments in the live earlier. He was glad there wasn't much hate comments but he's scared for the two. Hate always comes like a thunderstorm.

"You guys ready to go home?" Their manager asked, looking back at them. "Take us home, hyung."

During the ride, Hyunjin played with Minho's fingers before intertwining it with his. "Don't leave me, hyung." Minho hummed, kissing the younger's forehead. "No, Hyunjin-ah. Don't leave me again. I won't survive it."