Anti Fanservice - 8

Minho

After our last practice for the day, I stretched my arms up and stood up. "Kids, eat lunch first before heading back to the dorm okay? We'll pick you up around 3 pm." Manager informed everyone.

I'm so full from earlier that I think I'm just going to head home. Of course after I apologize for Changbin for punching him. I didn't intend to hurt him. I'm losing control of my own emotions lately.

"Changbin, can we talk?" I approached him, looking at him with a slight smile. "Sure hyung."

Hyunjin is looking at us like a hawk and so is Chan hyung. I get it, they're concerned but I swear I won't hurt him again- It's not like I can tell that to them infront of the other members.

"Hyung, I'll wait outside. We'll go home together okay?" Jeongin smiled at me, patting my shoulder before walking out of the practice room with Felix and Seungmin.

After a few minutes of waiting for the members to finish packing their bags, it's finally just us in the room. "I'm sorry about last night." I started, breaking the awkwardness between us. "I'm sorry too." He silently apologized, looking down at his shoes.

"And... I didn't mean to throw you under the bus, hyung. I was just so frustrated-" I shushed him. Everyone was frustrated and it was because of me. "It's okay. It'll come out sooner or later anyways."

As Jeongin said, he's waiting for me patiently. "We're done. Want to eat out?" I asked him, pulling him up gently by holding his hand. "We have to rest hyung. Hyunjin, Felix and Han are going to cook at our dorm." I glared at him as he comfortably dropped the hyung while calling the three. "—hyung. Hehe."

Changbin joined us on our way home and we all just took a nap. 5 minutes before arriving at our dorm, I looked out and noticed how pretty the sky looked. It's not hot but it's so sunny.

I took off my shoes and greeted Chan sitting on the couch, working on a new song again. "That didn't take long." He muttered. Changbin chuckled and jumped on the couch, sitting beside him. "It's a minute long conversation." I replied to his words and headed straight to the kitchen, sitting on the stool while the three cooked.

I have to keep an eye on them incase they mess up my ingredients. "Add many eggplants in, Jisung-ah." I said without looking at them and focused on my phone. I bit my lip, suppressing my laugh when I glanced up at Hyunjin who is throwing eye blades at me.

"Don't you dare, Han Jisung. I will cut you up and cook you instead." I placed my phone down and tilted my head. "I want to eat eggplant."

"Then eat a raw one." Hyunjin grumbled, slamming his palms on the counter. "Feed me one." I smirked. His cheeks and his eyes are visibly red and I looked at him with a victory grin. "S-shut up."

"Hyunjin's thoughts just went downhill." Felix teased and continued to slice the vegetables they are going to put in the veggie stew. "It's just disgusting that he eats eggplants, that's all."

I shrugged and stretched my legs as I leaned back. "I always eat Hannie's eggplant." All of a sudden a spatula was coming my way and fortunately for me, I managed to dodge it. "YA!" Jisung yelled. "Stop saying it like that!"

The three are a blushing mess because of a vegetable. I guess they're not as innocent as I thought. "What? You do cook me a lot of eggplants especially with eggs-"

"What kind of conversation-" Seungmin interrupted as he walked in the kitchen with his hair dripping wet. "Jesus Seungmin! Atleast dry your hair!" I got up and ran after him, dragging him back to his room by his ear.

After 30 minutes of waiting, the three are finally done and I must say... their food is so bland. It's like boiled water with veggies mixed with a teaspoon of milk. "I expected better." Looking up at them, I placed my spoon down and crossed my arms.

"You distracted us with your eggplant talk." Felix sulked. I gasped and looked at Changbin. "What is wrong with eggplants!?" I exaggerated, clutching my chest. "They're long, soft and very very tasty. They have variety, some thick, some smoot— OUCH!" I puckered my lips when Chan smacked the back of my head. "Just eat your food!"

"Hyung! How do I look?" Jisung asked after changing into his 'pre-fashion look'. He is currently in my room, trying MY outfits. "You look like a dog."

"How about this?" He twirled around, causing for the coat he's wearing to kind of fly away. "It's sunny outside."

"Do you not have any good opinions on my fashion sense?" He asked, pouting. I looked away because we both know eyes are my weakness. "No."

Knock.

Hyunjin peeked in, avoiding eye contact with me. Reasonable. "Han, Chan hyung and Changbin hyung are looking for you." Jisung nodded and quickly took off my coat, just throwing it on the floor. "Ya!"

Hyunjin and I both looked at the boy running out of my room. "Geez." I sighed, standing up to clean Jisung's mess. "Hi." I heard a voice behind me. He's still here? "Hey."

"Can I sit?" He asked, playing with his fingers like the ones you see in anime. What is he doing? "Yeah, sure." After picking up the clothes, I looked at him and smiled. "What's up, Hyunjin-ah?"

"Um.. Everyone is busy and uh— I'm wondering if its o-okay to hang here.." Even in this dark room, I could see how flushed his cheeks are.

Hope suddenly flashed right in my eyes. There's a possibility he might like me too.

"Sure."