Anti Fanservice - 32

"Don't you push my buttons, Hwang." Minho threatened, stopping the male from opening the seat of his motorcycle. "BUT ITS MINE!" Hyunjin whined and tried to run around the older but failed miserably. "Not fair! You're wearing yours, why can't I wear my ring!?" Minho threw the younger's body over his shoulder and made him sit on the railing, protectively holding him so he won't fall down. "You left me like a wet duckling, remember? You can't have it." Hyunjin seductively wrapped his arms around Minho's neck and breathes close to the older's shivering lips.

"I won't budge, Hyunjin." Minho cleared it out, staring onto Hyunjin's reddish plump lips. "Are you sure? Do you know how rare it is for me to seduce you?" Minho raised his brow and smirked. "I'm quite aware at how stubborn you are, yes."

"Are you planning to give that ring to someone else when it's rightful owner is here right infront of you, served in a very fancy plate? I'll reward you greatly with no protection." Hyunjin whispered, twirling the soft locks of Minho's around his fingers. "Still not budging. You're already mine." Minho said proudly, pressing his body onto the younger more.

Hyunjin whimpered when Minho's hand caressed his thigh, squeezing it a little rough than normal. "I could change my mind anytime." Hyunjin acted out that made him yelp. Minho carried him again, placing him down on the ground and turned his body around making him face the gorgeous scenery of the lit city.

"What are you doing?" Minho remained silent as he slipped his hands under Hyunjin's hoodie and caressed his bare waist down to his hips where he carefully tugs down the band. "Making sure you're not changing your mind anytime soon." Minho gently placed a soft kiss on the younger's nape up to the back of his ear and playfully nibbles on his earlobe. "H-hyung.. I just want the ring."

Minho hummed, watching Hyunjin grip tighter on the railings. "And you'll have it if I'm willing to give it to you." The younger shrieked when he felt the cold hands of Minho slowly trail up to his chest to play with his now perked nipples. His most sensitive place. "Isn't this how you appreciate art, Hyunjin-ah?"

Hyunjin quickly nodded and threw his head back on Minho's shoulder, moaning loudly as he felt Minho's fingers pinch and rub his nipples. "Erotic like always." The older smiled when Hyunjin hugged his forearms, clinging on for dear life as his legs starts to wobble. "I swear to god, hyung!" Minho laughed and backed off, squatting on the picnic blanket.

Hyunjin took a few deep breaths before running towards the motorbike, laughing loudly when he successfully opened the seat. "Where are you~" He sang, finding a small box but it was nowhere to be found. He looked back at Minho who is chewing a banana. "Looking for this?" He asked, showing the pendant of the necklace he is wearing. Hyunjin's ring.

"I.. YOU'RE CHEATING!" Hyunjin yelled, accusing his lover of cheating.. like a child. "I will never cheat on you. That's like settling for a pebble over a diamond." The younger pouted and sat across Minho. "So.. give it." Minho grinned and hid it underneath his shirt again. "No."

"Oh c'mon!"

Ring ring

Hyunjin took his phone out from his pocket and answered the call. "Hello?" Minho carefully laid his head on Hyunjin's lap and closed his eyes, listening to the song of the wind. "We'll be home in about an hour~ see you hyungie!"

Hyunjin carefully leaned down and stole a kiss on the napping man on his lap. "I'll choose you everytime, in every lifetime. It's always you, Hyung." Minho smiled and poked the tip of the younger's nose. "I'm glad the feeling is mutual. I had the feeling I was head over heels for you since a thousand years ago." Hyunjin snorted and smacked Minho on his bicep. "You're so weird. How can you even feel that!" He yelled but is a flustered mess. "I'm Lee Minho. I can feel anything. I could even see the ghost behind you."

"Haha. Very funny, hyung."

"Hwang Hyunjin." The younger shrieked and threw himself at Minho's chest when he heard a voice from behind him. "I knew it! I knew you two won't listen to me so I called you on my way here! You better start packing up before I throw you both down this hill. Now!" Minho gulped and nervously laughed, patting Hyunjin on the back. "We'll clean up. Now. Hyunjin let's clean up."

Minho rose from his nap and helped Hyunjin to stand up on his feet. "15 minutes or I'm throwing you both out." Manager one threatened before walking away like a boss. "This is all your fault- if you just gave me my ring, we wouldn't have stayed here longer than planned." Hyunjin accused, poking Minho's chest.

The older raised his brow and pulled Hyunjin closer by his waist. "Guess what, baby?" Hyunjin glared at Minho in a playful manner. "What?"

"You're not getting it even in your dreams. Now start cleaning up before I fry you." Hyunjin rolled his eyes and tripped Minho with his foot, acting all innocent when the older looked at him with disbelief. "Don't think I don't know what airfrying me means. You always say that when you want to pounce on me. Pervert."

"7 MINUTES!"

The boys hurriedly cleaned up and shoved everything under Minho's motorcycle's seat. "Hyunjin will ride with me. I'm going to their dorm." Manager one said, calling Hyunjin. "I'll take him, hyung! Don't worry about it." Minho waved at Manager one while holding Hyunjin's wrist. "Once I hear one of you complain how tired you are later, I'm splitting you two for one week." He warned before driving away, sending chills to the two boys.

"Hyung, do you think he has multiple personalities?" Minho nodded, handing over Hyunjin's helmet. "Definitely. Our managers are so weird- always."