Anti Fanservice - 26

[ Shame ]

It all happened so fast. Both males were panting hard, sweat all over their body as they lay flat side by side. "You're not drunk right?" Minho asked, staring up at the ceiling with Hyunjin still breathing heavily beside him. "That's the first thing you'll ask after... after.. what happened!?" Hyunjin refused to look at Minho who just smirked, remembering what they did just a few minutes ago.

"I can't believe I lost my virginity to my ex.." Hyunjin covered his face and turned around, facing the wall. "We could work on that." Minho whispered, snaking his arm around Hyunjin's waist and gently placed a kiss on the younger's shoulder. "Don't do that.. I'm still exhausted." Hyunjin warned, his body throbbing mostly his lower half. "Are you hurt?" Minho was worried. It was their first time so they went all in. "You almost wrecked my bed, hyung. You tell me."

Minho chuckled and pulled the younger closer to his body, burying his face on Hyunjin's neck and rubs his nosetip against the younger's skin. "Incase you run away." Hyunjin moaned softly as he felt Minho kissing him all over his neck again down to his shoulder. "You're inside.. how could I run away.."

Chan, Jeongin, Felix and Seungmin remained frozen in the living room for almost 50 minutes now. No one dared to speak, stand up or even move a little. "It stopped.." Jeongin whispered, slowly turning his head to look at the two rooms that are just beside each other. "Can we breathe now?" Felix asked Chan who just gulped and blinked twice.

The doors flew open revealing two sweaty males looking at each other. "Hi?" Changbin greeted Minho who is topless and so is he. The four sat straight and stiffened, as if they were robots. "You exercised?" Minho asked, wiping the sweat on his forehead. Changbin shrugged as he closed the door behind him. "A little." The older looked at him from head to toe. "Doesn't look like a little, no?"

The two went to the kitchen, each grabbing a glass of water. "For Hyunjin?" Changbin asked and Minho nodded. "For Hannie?" The younger nodded and they both smiled, heading back to their respective rooms. Once the doors closed once again the four finally breathed. "I want to go home and clean my ears." Seungmin whispered, fanning himself with his hand. "Honestly, me too." Jeongin covered his face with his palms and so did Felix.

Chan was so stunned to speak. It was like a cinema of porn earlier. Han and Hyunjin's moans were so loud, it might've disturbed the neighbors and of course, the four were so embarrassed they couldn't even hear the television.

The next morning, the four opened their eyes looking like pandas. Somehow, that 50 minutes wasn't enough for the members locked in their rooms. After they went back in their rooms with their glasses of water, they continued to make sinful noises for another two hours. "I.. I feel violated.. my human rights.." Felix groaned, reaching for the small pillow and buried his face on it, trying to sleep again.

Seungmin stared blankly at the tv screen that was playing spongebob. "Must be nice to be an innocent child with innocent ears.." he mumbled, his eyes slowly closing again.

Jeongin laud down on the soft carpet and hugged Felix as he buried his face on the same pillow, whining. "Why.. just why.."

Chan rubbed his face with palms, all he could hear are Jisung and Hyunjin's moans playing in repeat along with Changbin and Lee Know's bed voice. 'You like that?' 'Don't cover your mouth' 'So good.' "I shouldn't make music today.."

Hyunjin stretched his arms as he sat up, hissing when he felt the pain on his bum. "I swear to God.." He muttered, glaring at the sleeping Minho. He slowly stood up, groaning while holding his lower back as he tried to straighten his back. "It hurts.. damn it.." Hyunjin whined as he sat back down again, waking Minho gently. "Hyung.. wake up." But Minho just groaned and stirred. He used so much of his energy that he can't even open his eyes.

Hyunjin didn't have a choice but to man up and endure the pain in his buttocks. He's starving and wants to eat ice cream. "Don't you dare wake up!" Hyunjin growled as he covered Minho with his blanket. "Hi.. Good Morning." He greeted Chan who looks like a ghost. "Yeah.. Good Morning to you too, Hyunjin."

Jisung soon came out, feeling the same pain as Hyunjin. "My back hurts! Fuck!" Seungmin raised his head as he watched Jisung walk with Hyunjin to the kitchen. "Yeah- no wonder."

"I need to sit." Hyunjin gently sat down on the bar stool after taking an ice cream bar from the freezer and crouched, rubbing his lower back with his palm as he watched Jisung almost crawl on the floor. "What happened to you?" Hyunjin asked Jsiung who just glared at him."

"Following and trusting your words was the reason why I have a broken back." Jisung spat, whining when his buttocks throbbed again. "Oh my gosh.. don't tell me—" Jisung raised his hand and pointed at Hyunjin. "Don't you dare finish that. I swear to God I will bury you alive."

"Jisung?" Changbin called out, running after the younger who is literally on the floor. "Why didn't you wake me up!?" Jisung held on Changbin's arm as the older helped him up. "I'm in the verge of choking you right now, hyung. Please shut up." Jisung whispered as he sat down hissing on the stool beside Hyunjin. "Ice cream?" Hyunjin offered, splitting his ice cream into two. "Can I shove this in my ass?"

Chan choked on his saliva. He was listening to the conversation and trust me, he wanted to unhear everything. "Hyunjin!?" The younger looked at Minho who is frantically looking for him. "In here!" He yelled, getting the attention of his ex. "Oh thank god. I thought you ran away." Hyunjin rolled his eyes and hummed when Minho hugged his neck from behind, giving him a peck on the cheek. "What's with you and running away, hyung?" Minho just smiled and pinched the younger's cheek.

"Nothing. I'm just glad you're still here."