Anti Fanservice - 7

[ Bruise ]

Minho was greeted by Felix is looking at him worriedly, touching the older's lips. "You look horrible." The younger mumbled, running and tripping to get the first aid kit from the bathroom.

Minho ruffled his hair as he sighed in exhaustion. He sat quietly on the couch and touched his busted lip, remembering how big Changbin is compared to him in terms of strength. "At least Felix noticed." He laughed bitterly and looks up at Felix who is in the verge of crying, seeing his Lee Know hyung hurt like this.

"I'm fine- don't make me see you sob." Minho hid his smile and thanked the younger who is suppressing his sobs and his sniffles as he treats the busted lip with the kit. "Manager hyung will scold you tomorrow. For sure."

Hours pass by and Minho is still wide awake even if he's extremely tired. He woke up at 5, did a lot of things and a lot of dancing, had a fist fight with Changbin and not once did he eat something. "I should've waited for Jisung to finish cooking before heading to Changbin's room." He grumpily mumbled to himself and hugged his stomach.

He didn't want to wake up the kids so he is stuck with this hunger until morning. And he did.

The birds are chirping, the streets are busy and the sunlight is peeking through their closed windows. "Hyung! Breakfast is ready!" Jeongin barged in Minho's room and saw the guy wrapping himself in his blanket like a baby. "Hyung wakey wakey!" He teased, poking the male's cheek with his finger.

"I'll bite you if you don't stop." Minho warned, his eyes still shut close. "You have to eat so we can get ready. It's rare for you to sleep in like this. It's already 8 am."

"WHAT!?"

Minho jumped out of his bed and and quickly rushed in to the bathroom, forgetting that Jeongin still exists in his room. "Chill!" Jeongin screamed but unable to pass the message to the over energized man.

Minho got ready within 25 minutes. His hair still wet but his room is now cleaned up, his body freshly washed and his face and teeth are amazingly looking good. "Breakfast!"

The other members stares at Minho who is eating like he hasn't eaten in years. Felix is worrying about the older's busted lip while Seungmin and I.N stopped feeding themselves to give to their oldest member in the dorm.

"Chan hyung just texted me. They're already at the company. Manager hyung is coming to pick us up in 10 minutes." Seungmin told everyone after Minho finally finished his meal. "Don't we have a shooting this afternoon?" Felix asked Seungmin.

"Yeah. Just a photoshoot for *****. They said it'll be over in 3 hours max."

"We're here!!" Felix greeted the members who are stretching for their morning practice. "Lix!" Jisung jumped at the younger and squished his cheeks. "I haven't seen you since forever!" Jisung dramatically sighed and rubs his chest. "We saw each other the other day.."

Minho silently dropped his bag on the couch and changed his shoes into his new ones, twisting his ankles and stretches his arms first while remained seated.

Hyunjin gulped as he watches the male through the mirror, completely distracted. "You good?" Changbin asked, sitting next to Hyunjin. "Yeah. You?" The older shrugged and looked at Minho who hasn't look at their way nor Hyunjin the entire time. "I should apologize to him."

Hyunjin smiled at Changbin and cupped his bruised cheek. "You two deserve a sincere apology. He did a number on you." The younger teased. "Oh shut up."

Chan sighed as he observes Changbin, Hyunjin and Minho. The eldest of the three is completely avoiding the other two. Not even looking at them for a second.

"Sungie, you should probably stay with Minho hyung." Chan heard Felix say to Jisung who is now looking at Minho worriedly. "You're right."

Jisung sat silently beside Minho. "Hey hyung." The older acknowledged the presence of Jisung and smiled at him. "I still haven't forgiven you for not eating the food I made." Jisung joked, nudging the older's shoulder. "I bet you packed some for me." The older responded causing for Jisung's cheeks to heat up because he did..

"How's your lip?" Jisung leaned close to Minho's lips and press his thumb over the bruise gently. "It's not a big deal." Minho snaked his arm around Jisung's waist, smiling genuinely at the younger, thankful for his concern.

Hyunjin on the other hand bitterly laughed at himself witnessing the loving moments of Jisung and Minho. "I.N~ tie my hair for me!" he faked his cheerfulness and handed Jeongin his hair tie, swallowing the burning desire of his to rip the two on the couch apart.

Him kind of knowing how Minho feels isn't helping with his decision to keep his feelings to himself especially if they could be lovey dovey too. The dream he's been dreaming since forever.

After their dance practice, the boys panted heavily and collapsed on the floor, drinking their water in one go. "Ah!! I'm so damn tired." Jisung whined, collapsing on Minho's chest. Hyunjin walked out of the room followed by Changbin.

Minho balled his fists, gritting his teeth as he watches the two disappear from the room. His heartbeat getting unstable because of how furious he is. "Hyung?" Jisung asked, patting the older's chest. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

Changbin grabbed Hyunjin's wrist and stops him from walking. "Hyunjin." The younger sobbed silently, his shoulders shaking as he bit his lip but it's no use. Changbin knows everything. "Hey.. hey hey. It's okay." The older pulled Hyunjin into a tight hug, letting him ruin his already sweaty shirt with the younger's tears.

"You're okay. You can't control it." Changbin whispered, caressing the back of Hyunjin's head. "Why does it hurt so much?" Changbin sighed at the question. Yeah. Why?

Minho watched the two hug for minutes with Chan standing behind him. Pain visible in his eyes and also defeat. "Lee Know." Chan whispered, placing his hand on his shoulder. "I was going to buy a soda but I don't want to interrupt them." The younger turned around to face Chan and smiled. "I'll apologize to Changbin later, hyung. Don't worry."