Anti Fanservice Special - 2

[Breakup and Makeup part 1]

"And stay the fuck out!" Hyunjin yelled, slamming the door right in Minho's face. "Oh yeah!? Well I don't want to be here anyways!" Minho yelled back and stomped his way down to the living room where Changbin is munching on a boiled chicken breast, staring at him. "What's going on?" He asked Minho who angrily wore his shoes. "He's acting like a fucking child!" Minho replied and turned his head when Hyunjin opened his door and yelled as loudly as he could. "I HEARD THAT!"

Jisung and Chan who met Minho on their way in the dorm was so confused as to why there's so many shirts and pants on the floor as if a hurricane of clothes happened in their living room. "What happened?" Chan asked Changbin who just pointed at Hyunjin, busy throwing Minho's spare clothes down from the second floor. "Hyunjin! Stop that. What is going on with you two!?" Jisung asked, rushing to go upstairs to comfort a raging Hyunjin. "Mark my words, I don't have a boyfriend anymore! Minho and I are over!"

"What..?" Chan asked, almost whispered. Changbin kept munching on his chicken breast while Jisung just facepalmed. How many times has this happened this month? Three times? Four times? "You don't mean that, Hyunjin. Tomorrow, you'll be all over Lee Know hyung again." Hyunjin gasped and gripped on his own hip. "Me? All over that guy? In his dreams. It's really over this time!"

Chan rubbed his temples as he is getting stressed from all the fights Hyunjin and Minho are having lately. It's like they know each other so well now that they don't have anything else to talk and do together other than fight and scream all day and night. "Bin, clean this up. Put it in the box with the other stuff he threw last week." Chan tiredly ordered Changbin who just finished his meal. "Yes, hyung."

Felix and Jeongin looked at eachother as they watched Minho delete Hyunjin's clips in his video collection while mumbling incoherent words. "Hyung.. are you sure you want to delete those?" Minho aggressively threw his phone at Seungmin who just finished watching the last episode of the drama he's currently obsessing over. "You're right. Why waste my energy on that annoying boy? I could just buy a new phone!" Felix tried to reach out for Minho's shirt but the older was so excited with his new idea. "That's not what I meant..."

"Did he fight with Hyunjin again?" Seungmin asked as he starts invading Minho's privacy by scrolling through the phone he magically caught. "I'm very worried for them." Jeongin said and watched Minho went up to his own room. "Don't be, they'll probably suck each other's faces tomorrow." Seungmin cheered up Jeongin and laughed at Changbin's 'ugly' photos in Minho's phone.

Next day came and they are all gathered in the practice room along with manager one who is confused by the line they formed. Why the hell is Minho all the way to the right and Hyunjin all the way to the left. "Is there something I need to know about?" Manager one asked, asking Hyunjin and Minho indirectly. "Yes. Mr.Lee Know and I are no longer together." Hyunjin spoke and rolled his eyes at Minho who glared at him. "I believe this decision should be mutual, Mr.Hwang." Minho replied to his lover with a sharp tone.

The other members chuckled uncomfortably and stared at their manager with pleading eyes to get them away from this situation. "Did something happen that led you to this solution hm?" Manager one asked very very calmly. He doesn't want to poke the bears. "Oh yes. Most definitely. Mr.Lee Know is definitely cheating on me." Minho raised his brow at Hyunjin who just straight up ignored his presence. "Me!? What part of my explanation didn't you get you pea brained savage!?" Minho started yelling, damaging the ear of Jisung who is standing beside him.

"Oh right! Your lame excuse! You can keep it, it's fake and ridiculous like you!" Hyunjin yelled back and this time, hurting Felix's ear. "Are you really going to be like this, Hwang!? Fine! Break up it is!" Minho stomped his foot and looked away after attacking his 'ex'. "GOOD THING IT'S SETTLED!" Hyunjin replied, looking at the opposite side to avoid Minho's reflection completely.