Anti Fanservice - 31

4 more chapters. 🥹 I have to finish this book. I HAVE TO EVEN THOUGH I WOULD LOVE TO WRITE THIS FOREVER. I'll miss my babies being so soft even if they're only fictional, they are my kids.

Hyunjin tried to push Minho away as his ears slowly turns into a bright shade of pink but the older has his grip on his wrists tightly that he can't really escape. "Minho." Chan whispered, telling his co member to stop it.

Minho finally pulled away and grinned, licking his lips in the most seductive way Hyunjin could imagine. His whole face is now looking like ripe tomato and this didn't miss anyone's eyes including the ones behind the scene. "Stays are wrong. Your lips tastes like mine, not strawberries at all."

Jeongin covered his face in embarrassment, ashamed for what Minho is saying at the moment while Seungmin shrugged, knowing Minho won't back out on his words. "We.. uh.. we'll end the live now! See you next time stays!" Chan hurriedly covered the view where Minho was caressing Hyunjin's tinted cheeks while laughing at him. "MINHO!" Chan yelled when the camera turned off. "What? They keep saying Jisung and Minho this, Minsung that. If I didn't do anything Changbin would've exposed themselves anyways."

Changbin rolled his eyes and leaned back, crossing his arms as he recalled his thoughts of taking Jisung away a few minutes ago. "He's right." Changbin mumbled, just enough for the people close to him hear.

"I— HYUNG! What should I do with them!?" Chan complained to Manager two, shrugging at his miserable situation. "Accept it..?"

Chan gave their managers the dirtiest look he could master, throwing knives at their faces with his eyes. "Unbelievable. Just... unbelievable!" Chan groaned and flopped on the couch, giving up on his life basically.

The door was slammed open by none other than Park Jin-Young. You could see the smoke coming out of his ears and nose. "What the hell is wrong with you, everyone? Am I not giving you enough freedom that you try your very best to destroy your careers like this?" He asked, surprisingly calm despite his fuming appearance. "We tried to stop them, sir." Jin-Young raised his finger at the senior manager. "Shut up, I don't want to hear a word."

"They'll support us, hyung." Minho proudly said, leaning his head on Hyunjin's shoulder. "And how are you so sure? You two were never a thing in their eyes until 6 months ago!" Chan sighed and rubbed his face with his palms. "There's no point in talking to them, hyung. They're a hopeless case."

Jisung gasped as he scrolled through twitter, amazed at how supportive stays are. Tweeting the kiss everywhere for their international fans to see as well. "Told you." Jisung didn't say anything but Minho already knew. "Let me see that." Jin-Young grabbed the phone from Jisung and read the tweets from Stays all over the world who supports Hyunjin and Minho's relationship, saying how they are not afraid to show who they really are.

He then grabbed Hyunjin's phone next, opening his bubble with Hyunjin's permission of course. His frown slowly forming into a smile as tears slowly filled his eyes. He may not be the best Leader in the fans eyes but he was always looking out for his artists like his own children, Hyunjin especially.

> "Hyunjin! Congratulations!"
> "I'm so happy for both of you! Minho and Hyunjin forever."
> "I'm slightly disappointed it was cut off immediately~ I want to see more 😔"
> "Stays will protect Skz"

Jin-Young turned around and gave the phone to manager one and left, without saying a word to the boys. "He's the most tsundere one in this room." Seungmin chimed, chuckling. He saw their boss crying silently as he walked out. "I might think he has a crush on Hyunjin too." Minho said, pulling Hyunjin closer to his body. "Right?"

The shy boy buried his face on Minho's hair, whining silently. "Stop embarrassing me~"

Cute. Chan thought and smiled fondly. "So! Who's ready to go home hm?" Manager three asked as he started packing their stuff. "Can Hyunjin and I go somewhere? We'll come back before 12 am." Minho said as he raised his hand. "Alright. But use protection." Manager one said, seriously.

The couple waved goodbye at the boys in the van before looking at each other and smiled. "Wanna ride?" Minho threw a brand new helmet to Hyunjin and walked to his motorcycle. "You planned all of this, didn't you?" Minho laughed and waited for Hyunjin to hop onto the back of the motorcycle. "Maybe? Is it too creepy if I say I plan everything out first?" Hyunjin shook his head and wrapped his arm around Minho's waist while the older stepped on the lever. "It's extremely sexy smart." The younger whispered, sending shivers down Minho's spine.

Minho drove in a fast pace like he always do and Hyunjin loved it. He loved every second of it. He loves how Minho looks so cool riding his motorcycle, acting like a handsome prince in Hyunjin's dreams. "Hold tight." Hyunjin nodded, tightening his hug around the older's waist.

Hyunjin gasped when they drove up a hill just like in Jeju only this time they want nothing more than happy memories only. "Hyung! Look at the birds! And the clouds!" Hyunjin was like an excited toddler, raising his arm up and feels the cold breeze kiss his palm.

Once they reached the top of the hill, a picnic blanket was already neatly placed down with a couple of sodas to drink and fruits to eat. Including the blueberries Hyunjin loves so much. "Wow!!" Hyunjin ran to the railing and watch the city's lights slowly turns on one by one as it was already getting dark.

Minho stood a few meters behind Hyunjin, taking his phone out and called his name out. "Hyunjin-ah!" The younger turned around, his smile so pure. His hair dancing with the cold air and it gave justice to his face, not covering it at all. "Hyung, look at the view. Come here!" Hyunjin tucked his hair behind his ear and Minho wasted no chance and took a photo of Hyunjin.

"Hyunjin-ah! I finally understand art. For real, this time!" Minho yelled, running over to Hyunjin and snaked his arm around the younger. "Really?" Minho nodded and showed his boyfriend the picture he took a few seconds ago. "This is my kind of art."

Hyunjin tilted his head and looked at Minho confusedly. "What? That's just me!" Minho laughed and stared at the photo with full of adoration in his eyes. "I know. You're my favorite piece of art."