Anti Fanservice - 14

Felix, Jeongin and Seungmin all stayed in the living room since it's still 4 in the afternoon. Hyunjin and Minho went straight to Minho's room which made Jeongin very undecided wether he should tell the others about them. "What's wrong with you?" Seungmin asked the nervous boy beside him who kept staring at Minho's door.

He and Hyunjin kissed once but that was only because Hyunjin needed emotional support and they agreed to never talk about it anymore. "I have a friend.. who has a secret and I find it out accidentally, it's quite a big secret.. should I tell my other friend about it?" Felix furrowed his brows as he tried to understand what Jeongin is saying. "If this is about my victoria secret perfume, don't tell a soul about it."

Seungmin and Jeongin looked at him in disgust. "You like a nude woman's perfume!?" Felix stood up and slammed his palms on their coffee table. "They sell underwear. THEY'RE NOT NUDE!"

Minho and Hyunjin on the other hand are removing each other's make ups. "I think they're arguing.." Hyunjin mumbled as Minho took off his eye makeup. "They're always noisy. Leave them be." Minho cupped the younger's clean face after he was done removing Hyunjin's eye make up and stole a quick kiss on the younger's lips.

"Hyung I have a question. Do you think the egg comes first or the chicken?" Minho frowned at his lover's question but thought about it while Hyunjin is neatly placing back the toners and cleansers on the shelves. "Do I have to answer that?" Hyunjin nodded and smiled at his overthinking boyfriend.

It's always their conversations. Useless. Hyunjin wrapped his arms around Minho's waist and stared at the older's focused face, giggling when he observes how deep Minho was into his question.

Once again, Hyunjin listed out in his mind why he loves Minho so much more these days. The older always takes his word seriously and not once lied to Hyunjin in their three months relationship. Although they don't see each other that much, Hyunjin knew how much Lee Know wanted to be with him even if its just through the screen. "Okay! I made up my mind. The chicken obviously comes first." Hyunjin hummed, letting the older know they have the same opinion.

Minho beemed happily and squishes Hyunjin's face. Lately, Hyunjin isn't very jealous which made Minho a little bit relaxed with the other members. But it's like they switched roles and now, he is the one noticing how many of their members are hitting on his boyfriend. His innocent and naive boyfriend. "Hyung.. I want to watch a movie.."

"What.. they will hear us, shut up." Felix whispered as they sticked their ears on Minho's door. In the end, Jeongin had to tell the two what happened in the car because he can't keep a huge secret to himself. "What if they're doing the nasty.. in there.." Seungmin smacked Jeongin's head gently, snapping him out of his dirty thoughts. "You really think they would do that here where the walls are thin!?" Felix whispered aggressively, glaring at Jeongin who just shoved his thoughts into Felix's.

"Did you hear something?" Minho asked Hyunjin who is helping Minho with setting up the TV and DVD. "Huh? No.. why..? Is there a ghost in here!?" Minho laughed and flicked Hyunjin's forehead. "You won't get eaten by a ghost when I'm here." Hyunjin blushed as he rubbed his forehead and continues on setting up the volume and the Tv's brightness.

"Felix, stop pushing me." Seungmin growled, being careful still so the couple wouldn't notice them. "I can only hear rustling.. I swear they are doing the nasty, Hyung!" Jeongin whined and backed off from the door. His ears and his cheeks were flushed. Felix was about to say something when they heard Hyunjin screamed loudly all of a sudden.

The three snoops backed off completely, all embarrassed at what they just heard. "See! See!!" Felix covered Jeongin's mouth while Seungmin is still trying to process everything. "No.. there's no way they are doing that- They know we are here!" He explained to the two who are already so convinced about Jeongin's theory. "Minho and Hyunjin hyung are shameless.. we know that!" Jeongin whined after biting Felix's hand.

"It hurts.." Hyunjin whined, crouching while holding his foot. He attempted to lift the TV stand all by himself and the other side dropped on his foot. "Let me see. This is why should always wait for me!" Hyunjin pouted his lips as Minho scolded him. "It's not that bad but you still need to go and sit on the bed like a good boy. Shoo." Minho slapped his boyfriend's ass as soon as Hyunjin stood up. "Hyung!"

"What should we do..? Should we barge in there and arrest them?" Seungmin facepalmed at Jeongin's suggestion. "Are we the cops?" Felix confusedly asked. The three gasped when the front door suddenly opened revealing a Jisung who brought the leftover donuts. "Chan hyung said- what are guys doing?"

"Get him!" Jisung yelped when he got pulled down to sit on the couch, trapped in between three members. He can't lie and say this doesn't feel like an interrogation because it does. "What.."

"WHAT!?" Felix shushed Jisung after they explained what happened in the car. "How is that even possible!? There's no way-"

The four looked at the very mysterious door of Minho and gasped when they heard Hyunjin again. "Hyung~ noooo!" The four covered their mouths with their palms and looked at each other. "You don't think..."

"I told you! I TOLD YOU!" Jeongin whined and covered his face with a small pillow as they decide what to do. If they should catch them on the act or pretend they know nothing.

"I can't see~ get away from my sight this instant Lee Minho." Hyunjin whined, pushing away the older who is sitting on his lap, blocking his view of the new actor starred in the movie. "Not until you close your eyes and let me change the movie." Yes, Minho is just being his jealous self. "No. I want to watch this!"

"AHA!"