Anti Fanservice - 17

[ 100th day ]

It was 4 am in the morning when Minho sneaked in Hyunjin's room. It was dark still and it was filled with new paintings. He must've done a lot of work since the last time they spent time together alone. "Baby." Minho cooed at the sleeping figure who is hugging his blanket. "Hmm.." Minho knew Hyunjin would never wake up unless someone does it for him. He was his roommate for a reason.

"You have to get ready.. we have to leave in an hour." The younger groaned and buried his face onto his blanket even more, curling his body. "No.. stooop.." Hyunjin whined when Minho had enough and started unbuttoning his pajamas. If his boyfriend doesn't wake up then he will dress him up himself. "Then sit up."

It took a lot of harsh whispers and arguments before they got out of the dorm dolled up and ready to go. Minho was in the verge of smacking the younger's ass in annoyance earlier. "Why do we have to leave this early!!" Hyunjin stomped his foot and grumpily got in the passenger seat. "Don't be a brat, Jinnie. It's our special day, can you atleast be excited?" The younger pursed his lips and looks down. I don't want to go..

It took atleast 4 hours for them to reach their destination. Minho's grandmother was so pleased when she heard the news from Minho. She never thought his grandson would go to her favorite place and restaurant with his lover. It's such an honor for her.

"Jinnie, why aren't you getting out? C'mon! The breeze is so refreshing." Minho beamed, leaning towards the rails. They are at the top of a hill where the campsite was located. It was just the two of them so they have a lot of privacy. "It's too windy!" Hyunjin exclaimed, rolling up the windows of the car. I have to do it soon..

Hyunjin bit his lips as he watched his boyfriend happily taking pictures of the view. Minho was never expressive infront of the members and he is glad he is showing this side of him to Hyunjin but right now, the younger feels like he's suffocating. He wants to wipe the smile on Minho's face. He doesn't want to remember loving and happy memories with him. Not now.

"Hyunjin-ah. Come out." The younger gasped when Minho dragged him out of the car and hugged him from behind, lifting his body slightly until they reached the rails where Hyunjin could see the beautiful view his boyfriend was taking pictures of earlier.

If they were a normal couple, he would gladly kneel and ask Minho to marry him right there, right then but they're not. Preventing his tears from falling, he looked up at the clear sky and felt Minho's lips on his neck. "Let's live in a place like this when we retire." Minho mumbled against Hyunjin's pale skin, tightening his hug around the younger's waist.

Minho knew something was wrong the moment they left the dorm. He can't point it out because maybe the boy is just tired and sleepy but he can't stop feeling worried. This tight knot in his stomach making him wanting to vomit.

"Hyunjin? You must be hungry. Let's eat and go for a drive okay?" It's like talking to a wall. What's happening? It's supposed to be their day. Their 100th day of loving each other but why does it feel like Hyunjin is slipping through his fingers?

"Okay." Hyunjin turned around and went back to the car immediately, leaving a frozen Minho standing still. What is this? Is it his lack of experience? Is it because Hyunjin is his first lover that he's feeling this insecure and worried? Is he overthinking things?

Questions ran in his mind as he walked back to the car where Hyunjin is already in, looking out the window. The younger didn't even spare him a glance when he sat down. "You'll love it, Jinnie. I ordered everything you love to eat and of course, mild tteokbokki." Minho kept his composure even if his mind is uneasy, even if his heart is in pain. Did his surprise upset the younger? Did he not want this trip? "Okay."

Minho placed his hand on Hyunjin's thigh, squeezing it gently and hoping there's still a little spark between them. "Hyung, It's hot.." Hyunjin gently swatted Minho's hand off his thigh and crossed his legs, not meeting the eyes of his boyfriend.

Minho's hand was shaking badly but he tried to remain calm. There's still a few hours in this trip. He could still be the boyfriend Hyunjin wanted. He could still change and fix himself.

"We're here!" Hyunjin can't help but gasp. It was a beautiful restaurant. Many old people are around but it was a perfect date place for idols. The view was spectacular and the sea breeze was so fresh. "I told you, you'll love it." Minho smiled and got out of the car with Hyunjin. They held hands and Hyunjin felt the shaking hand of Minho but he just thought the older is cold. "I'm hungry." The younger whispered, his lips parting open as he smelled the seafoods being served to the other customers. "Oh my.."

Minho chuckled, watching Hyunjin run to their table like a little child. They both share this. Their love for food. "Be careful, Hyunjin-ah." The younger raised his hand, calling Minho over as soon as he sat down. He's back to normal.... Or is he?

Minho already ordered beforehand so their food was served fairly quickly. He wanted this day to be perfect so he didn't want any waiting time. "Hyung! You're the best!" Minho smiled and blushed at the younger's compliment. See? He still loves you. Hyunjin immediately digged in, getting his fingers soaked in sauce. Minho knew this would happen so he prepared gloves for the younger. "Wear this."

Hyunjin stopped chewing and stared at the gloves. Why are you being like this? Little gestures like this makes Hyunjin's heart jump in joy. He never thought Minho knew him so much. He never thought his boyfriend is willing to learn everything about him.

He must end this quickly or it's going to hurt a lot. For both of them.

"Hyung."

Minho hummed in response as he was peeling a shrimp for Hyunjin. "Let's make this our last day together. Let's break up." Hyunjin said this straight. No stuttering, no emotions in his eyes.

Minho looked up and nervously chuckled, still peeling the shrimp and then placed it on Hyunjin's plate afterwards. "What are you talking about Hyunjin-ah?" Minho wiped his hands with a wet towel. "I mean it, Minho hyung."

"It's our 100th day..."

I'm sorry but not really ♥️