Anti Fanservice - 6

"Hyung please calm down and let go of Hyunjin, yeah?" Jisung asked, placing both his palms on the older's chest. Finally, Minho calmed down and his grip is slowly loosening. "What are you so riled up for, hyung?" Changbin asked worriedly. Lately, Minho is getting mad a lot and Hyunjin is always there whenever he is pissed.

"We need to talk." He said to Changbin, not even looking at Hyunjin who is leaning close to Jisung, holding his own arm. "Are you okay?" Jisung asked the older, rubbing his lower back while looking at his two hyungs go to Changbin's bedroom. "I'm fine." Hyunjin smiled and nodded at Jisung, assuring him he's perfectly okay.

He's not. His foot and his arm hurts so bad.

Changbin watched as Lee Know lock the door behind him. They stayed quiet for almost 5 minutes, just staring at each other. "Hyung if you're not saying anything then I'll just leave." Changbin offered, wanting to avoid the very uncomfortable atmosphere in his own room.

"Stop flirting with Hyunjin." Minho said. His composure didn't change at all. Infact, it was so dominating that Changbin felt so small. "What?"

A chuckle left Bin's lips as he grip on his own hips. "I can't do that, hyung." Changbin admitted and it caused Minho to glare at him.

Intimidating or not, Changbin isn't giving up Hyunjin. "Please." Minho's tone is now soft. His eyes glued down on his feet. Changbin tilted his head in confusion. "Seriously Minho hyung, what's happening to you? Are you stressed lately?" The hint of concern in the younger's voice made Minho felt guilty.

"I'm serious. I'm not stressed- well maybe I am but its because of you two." Changbin sighed and rubbed his forehead, sitting down on the corner of his bed. "Because we flirt a lot?" Minho nodded.

"That doesn't really make a difference with you and Jisung, no? No one is getting stressed with the two of you, infact- all members are so supportive of your relationship." Changbin reasoned, leaning back slightly.

Minho bit his lip, desperately trying to reason back with Changbin. "You and Hyunjin aren't in a relationship, Changbin."

The younger gritted his teeth. "I'm trying to win him over, hyung." Minho balled his fists, stopping himself from hurting his member but its getting difficult for him to sustain his anger.

"He's mine. Back off."

Hyunjin watched Jisung prepare dinner for Minho in the kitchen with his chin resting on his palm. "Hyunnie, what kind of vegetables should I put in?" Jisung asked, cutting up the meat into bite sizes.

"As long as there's no eggplant and mushroom in, hyung will love it." Hyunjin nodded to himself, proud of his suggestion.

Jisung laughed loudly and stopped cutting when loud thuds came from Changbin's room. "What was that? They're not killing each other in there, right!?" Jisung panicked, washing his hands and ran towards the door.

Hyunjin just watched the younger knock aggressively on the door, gasping when Bang Chan returned home. "What's going on?" He asked, taking his shoes off without breaking eye contact with Jisung.

"Minho and Changbin hyung are in there and the door is lock and we heard a really loud sound and and I think they're fighting.. Minho hyung sounded so mad earlier that he even hurt Hyunjin-"

"What!?" Chan rushed to Hyunjin and lifted his arm, checking for bruises on the younger's body. "Hyung- I'm fine. It's nothing serious.. Jisung is just crazy right now."

Chan sighed and patted Hyunjin's head, walking towards Changbin's room and knocked thrice. "Open up." His voice authoritative and stern. "Open up or I'm kicking this door open. You two are scaring Hyunjin and Jisung. Let's talk about it calmly."

After a few seconds, Minho finally opened the door with Changbin groaning in pain while holding his cheek. "Hyung!" Hyunjin and Jisung rushed, kneeling down to match Changbin's position.

"Minho what did you do?" Chan asked. He's mad. He is not happy with Minho's behavior lately. "He's a dick." The younger responded and walked out of the room.

"We're not done talking yet."

Minho kept glaring at Hyunjin who is now aiding Changbin's swollen cheek from Minho's punch. "Anyone fill me up here? What is going on!?" Jisung raised his hand. "Me too. I have no idea what's happening."

Changbin noticed how Minho is glaring at Hyunjin. "Stop that." He growled at the older, causing for Minho to growl back at the injured man. "Stop you two. Just stop!" Chan interfered.

"Hyung, he's delusional!" Changbin yelled. Pointing at Minho who is still sending Hyunjin glares. "Lee Know, look at me. Why are you looking at Hyunjin like that?"

The said boy lowered his head, avoiding Minho's gaze. Is he mad at me? He thought. Minho sighed and finally looks at Chan. "What's with you? I heard from Felix you're with Hyunjin earlier this morning- did you fight?"

"No."

"Oh stop the bullshit." Changbin said, stomping his foot. "He's jealous, hyung! He doesn't like it when I flirt with Hyunjin even if it doesn't concern him at all because Hyunjin isn't his! Yes you heard that right, Minho. He is not yours!" Changbin dropped the honorifics and snakes his arm around Hyunjin's waist who is dumbfounded at what he just heard. "W-what?"

Jisung gasped and covered his mouth. "Yeah- WHAT!?"

Chan frustratingly rubbed his temples as he absorbed the information Changbin shared. He didn't want to push Minho under the bus because he still loves the guy even if he's a little crazy at the moment but the way he was glaring at Hyunjin made him mad.

"I'm out of here." Minho stood up and left the dorm before Chan could even catch him, the motorcycle is already far away.

Jisung looked at the three males infront of him and sighed, silently walking back to the kitchen to finish the food he was supposed to feed Minho.

"I'm sorry hyung. I shouldn't have said it." Changbin apologized to Chan who just nodded and patted the younger's cheek. "Just make sure to apologize to him for that okay?"

Hyunjin remained silent the entire time, processing the words that he heard. Even if its real, he doesn't want it to be for some reason. Because it's breaking them apart- all of them.