Anti Fanservice - 20

[ Stew ]

"I can walk, hyung." Minho persisted as he tried to get off from his manager's back. "I know. You have legs." Their manager said, welcoming himself in the dorm where 3racha lives. "Hyung!" Jisung immediately got up and went to get Minho from their manager's back. "Did you come out of a drama!? What in the world were you thinking walking in the rain like a wet cat!?" Hyunjin raised his head and looked at Minho. The older didn't even notice him there.

"He was crawling. Anyway, I'll leave him to your care Jisung. If you need anything, just call me. I'll be in the motel nearby to write my suicide note." Chan chuckled and smacked their manager's head gently. "You'll be fine, Hyung."

Changbin decided to sleep with Hyunjin while Jisung with Minho. Chan informed the others and went in their dorm to keep the kids supervised since Minho wasn't there.

It was already dawn when Hyunjin sat up and looked at Changbin beside him. He feels like shit. He feels like he doesn't deserve any love from anyone especially from their members.

He pulled the blanket up to Changbin's shoulder before sneaking out of his room to get a glass of milk. "Jisung I was just— oh. It's you." Hyunjin stepped back when he saw Minho eating some crackers and having beer. Isn't he supposed to be sick? "Why are you drinking at this time?" Minho raised his beer and chugged it like no one's business. "Takes away my headache."

Hyunjin pursed his lips as he walks towards the fridge and grabbed himself a glass of milk like he wanted to do. "You'll be having more headache if you keep drinking." Hyunjin silently said, clutching on the fridge's handle. "Why do you care? Just go back to sleep. Changbin is probably waiting for you." Minho said bitterly but it was so soft and it was clear to Changbin that the older has definitely given up. "Okay."

Minho hummed and didn't even realize his tears are falling down his cheeks. He couldn't feel anything, even his own pain. "Shit."

Hyunjin smiled at Jisung who is frantically looking for Minho. "He's in the kitchen, drinking." The younger's eyes turns grim and marched his way to where Minho is and slapped his arm. "HYUNG! Oh.. I'm sorry. Does it hurt? Don't cry~" Jisung apologized, sitting down on the older's lap and hugged his neck tightly.

Hyunjin looked once and never turned to look back. Why would he? He'll probably just bawl his eyes out because of a decision he made for the sake of others.

"You're lucky our schedule is cancelled tomorrow. You'll gave a severe headache once you wake up. 100 percent." Jisung scolded, patting the older's cheek. "Why were you being so dumb anyways?" Minho sighed and looked away. "I got dumped."

Jisung looked down. He knew he was talking about Hyunjin. So it's true. "Hyunjinnie?" Minho's eyes widened and looked at Jisung. "How did you know?"

"I didn't. Chan hyung assumed you two liked each other but we never thought you two are dating." Jisung explained, grabbing the can of beer from Minho's grip and takes a gulp. "Sorry I didn't tell you." Jisung bitterly laughed and smacked Minho's chest. "It's not like you knew I like Hyunjin that way. It's no big deal."

Minho furrowed his brows and glared at his bestfriend. "I thought you like me? I mean, secretly." Jisung looked at Minho with disgust. "No!? Why would I like you? You're like an annoying brother slash bestfriend. Can't deny you're my soulmate though. We are stuck hip to hip."

Hyunjin sat on his bed, just staring at his full glass of milk. He doesn't have any appetite anymore. Not even to drink. "Jinnie?" Changbin groaned as he sat up, taking the glass from Hyunjin's grip and pulled the younger closer to him, cuddling him back down on the bed. "Let's go back to sleep. Don't think too much hm?"

The younger nodded and buried his face on Changbin's chest, nuzzling his nose against his white shirt. Changbin and Minho's scent are kind of similar so it was very easy for him to imagine that the one holding him is his ex boyfriend.

"You're adorable." Changbin cooed, combing his long hair just like Minho loved to do. Is this how it's going to be from now on? He'll just live in his memories and pretend everyone around him is Minho?

Morning came and both Jisung and Minho passed out on the counter. Jisung still sitting on the older's lap with Minho's arm protectively wrapped around the younger's slim waist. "How can he hold that position even when he's passed out drunk?" Changbin asked Hyunjin who just looked at the two sadly. He couldn't take his eyes off the hand around Jisung's waist. It's like Minho was scared of losing Jisung.

Now he doubts himself and their past relationship even more. Did he ever hug me like that? "Hyunjin?" The younger snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Changbin. "Yes?"

"Are you okay?" Changbin worriedly cupped Hyunjin's cheek. "Are you sick?" Hyunjin shook his head and smiled. "Just a little sleepy. I'll go back to my room."

Changbin on the other hand took a picture of the two on the counter and decided to post it on bubble.

Binnie~
Guess who, Stays?
We woke up and saw these people who drank apple juice last night passed out on the counter.

Binnie~Guess who, Stays?We woke up and saw these people who drank apple juice last night passed out on the counter

Hyunjin opened his bubble as soon as a notification popped up and his heart broke completely. The picture travelled like wild fire and before he knew it, there were theories and speculations in every platform.

'Definitely MinSung! Just look at the hand and the tiny waist. It can't be Felix because the one on top looks so much buffer than Felix.'

'Minsung sailing again.'

'Minho and Jisung are wilding.'

'What about Hyunjin? HYUNHO 😔'

'^ stop being a delulu. It's Minsung from the start. Maybe Minho just wanted Jisung to get jealous or something.'

Hyunjin closed his phone and sniffed. He flopped on his bed and hugged his pillow, crying his heart out as he now regretted his decisions. He wanted Minho for himself. He wanted to be so selfish and mind his business for once. He didn't want to care for anyone else but his heart that moment. But what can he do now? It's all over.