Anti Fanservice - 12

[ Sneaky ]

"Hyung- what are you two doing?" Jisung confusedly asked, eyeing Minho who is on the ground, as if he was looking for something in the dark. Hyunjin who has his legs stretched out, acting as if he just finishes exercising. "Oh.. Jisung!" The younger nervously laughed as he looked straight into Jisung's eyes. "M-minho hyung lost his contacts.. isn't that right hyung?" Minho groaned in annoyance as he forcefully smiled and faced the confused boy standing on Hyunjin's doorsteps.

"I almost lost my nose too." He growled, glaring back at Hyunjin who looked away, unashamed of what he did. He just simply kicked the older as soon as he heard footsteps, causing for Minho's face to land on the carpet floor. "Alright.. good thing you're awake Hyunjinie, Chan hyung ordered chicken! Let's eat!"

Minho and Hyunjin were dragged back to the dining room even after groaning and dramatically fainting, exaggerating that they can't breathe out of Hyunjin's room.

"Jinnie, come." Minho raised his brow as Changbin pulled the younger onto his lap, tightly hugging HIS man's waist while the younger is oblivious about his boyfriend's jealousy. "Ehem." Minho cleared his throat, wanting to get his boyfriend's attention. "Minho, water." Chan said, handing over the glass of water.

Hyunjin's eyes sparkled at the sight of the chicken neatly placed on their dining table. "Hyung, I want that one." The younger rushed Changbin as they are sharing one plate.

Changbin loves to feed Hyunjin as long as there's enough for both of them. The sincere smile of Hyunjin when eating food is part of his happiness. "And this too.. and that! Minho hyung, pass me that leg." Hyunjin pointed at the remaining leg of the spicy flavored one. "This?" Hyunjin nodded as his eyes sparkled, watching the food in between his boyfriend's fingers.

His world dropped when Minho emotionlessly ate the chicken, staring straight into Hyunjin's eyes. The younger's whimper made Jisung glare at Minho. "That was unnecessary hyung!" Jisung sacrificed his chicken leg and placed it on Hyunjin and Changbin's plate, hoping Hyunjin wouldn't cry because of it. "Tsk." Minho clicked his tongue as he aggressively chews the meat in his mouth.

Chan giggled knowing what Minho's problem is. It's so obvious but both Changbin and Jisung are so head over heels for Hyunjin as well so they can't really see how Minho was acting like a very possessive boyfriend.

"No. I'm not talking to you." Hyunjin stomped his way to his bed while his arms are crossed on his chest, his pouty lips and furrowed brows are visible even in his dark room. "It's not like I'll talk to you either, you flirty llama!" Minho grumbled and sat on the younger's couch, crossing his legs.

Hyunjin gasped at the nickname used and threw his pillow at Minho. Where was that loving stares and sweet exchanges you ask? It ran out of the window. They just love to bicker. "You're the flirty one in this relationship!?" Hyunjin glared. Minho glared back, catching the pillow his boyfriend threw at him. "In this relationship. Apparently you're the flirty one in your OTHER relationships."

The younger blinked, thinking back why his boyfriend would say that. "Oh right. You're extremely jealous of Changbin hyung." Minho's cheeks flushed, looking away in annoyance. "Shut up."

Hyunjin giggled and skipped his way to his grumpy boyfriend, settling himself on the older's lap while holding his shoulders for support. Minho remained still and didn't even flinch when the younger straddled him. "Get off."

"No." Hyunjin sternly replied, his hands traveling down to the older's biceps and caress them gently. "Hyung I'm going to fall if you don't hold on to me." Minho sighed in defeat, letting his arms move on their own and snaked them around Hyunjin's waist. "I'm worried if I'm not around." Minho admitted, drawing small circles on the younger's lower back. "Don't be. You know I hate skinship but I love doing it with you. It won't go pass the lap chairs."

Changbin and Jisung are watching a film while Chan is working on a new song, preparing for Chan's room in a few minutes.

Jisung knew Changbin's feelings for Hyunjin is deep but he didn't realize the older could potentially be his rival. "Hyung." Changbin hummed in response, wiping the forming tears on his lower lids. "Shh.. this is the part where she dies.." Jisung facepalmed and shook his head. There's no way he could be my rival. Not in a million years. "Nevermind. I just got the answer."

Minho kept the whining Hyunjin in place after unbuttoning two of his buttons, revealing the younger's pale collarbone. Minho thought it's wise to mark his property, not caring about their jobs at the moment. "H-hyung.. It will leave a bruise!" Minho shushed the younger, moving on to another spot just below Hyunjin's jaw. "Hng.."

Hyunjin immediately hugged the older's head, pulling him closer as he tilted his head back in pleasure. Getting marked by someone you adore is definitely the most pure feeling in the whole world. "Felt good?" Minho asked as he finished, raising his head up to look his boyfriend in the eyes. "Yes.. I love you, Hyungie."

Minho pursed his lips as the male on him confessed making his heart grow fonder of Hyunjin. "I love you so much. I'm so glad I didn't chicken out." The younger giggled and placed a soft kiss on Minho's lips.

"I love you, Hyunjin." Minho blurted out in his most serious tone. There was only pure intentions behind his words and Hyunjin felt it. He felt Minho's world was him. There was no point of getting jealous because he felt how Minho was so inlove with him.

"I'd give up everything just to make you the happiest man alive. You deserve all of it." The younger sniffed as tears formed into his eyes, his fingers trembling on Minho's head. "Don't be like this.. Let's go back to bickering... My heart can't handle you being this cheesy.." Hyunjin mumbled, Minho could barely hear it. "There's always tomorrow, Hyunjin-ah. Let me show my love for you more tonight."