Anti Fanservice - 16

[ Unexpected ]

Jisung thought about it the entire ride home, occasionally touching his moist lips with his delicate fingers looking all dazed which made his manager to look at him worriedly. "Han-ah. Are you okay?" The idol hummed as he looked up at their manager and smiled. "Yes.. I'm fine."

30 minutes later, he finally arrived at their company. He needs to meet Chan and Changbin today for the preparations of their new album that is coming out soon. "Hi." Changbin greeted the youngest in the room with a hand wave while Chan turned around to smile at Jisung. "Hey, did they like the donuts?" Jisung shrugged and sat quietly on the couch.

"Hyung." Both Changbin and Chan looked back at Jisung, stopping what they were doing to focus on what he has to say. "Hyunjin just kissed me.. but it was to prove a point."

"What!?" Changbin stood up in shock while Chan swallowed the lump forming in his throat. "L-like a kiss on the cheek right?" Changbin asked, hoping it wasn't on the lips. He dramatically fell back down on his swivel chair when Jisung shook his head. "What about Minho?" Now, both Changbin and Jisung are looking at him.

"It's getting kind of obvious they like each other." Chan calmly said, worried about their group's current situation. It's not that he's against it.. it's just that with half of their members liking Hyunjin that way, it might be difficult for them to recover once Hyunjin chooses the one he likes and he did.

Changbin's eyes turned dark as he crouched, looking down on his shoes. His thoughts flying through every direction. "Minho hyung doesn't like Hyunjin." Jisung confidently said. "There's just no way." Changbin then remembered how the two would steal glances at each other.. how Minho would flirt with Hyunjin nowadays.. it's making sense.

"Jisung." The youngest of the room is now filled with rage. Toxicity coming out like it was no one's business. "We're a group.."

Chan could feel the two members getting mad. He doesn't know why they are mad but he knows one of the reason must be they realized Hyunjin is now taken by one of the members.

"Let's just focus on this for now, please." Chan asked, hoping he could control them before they could reach the dorm. He himself is sad that Hyunjin is now inlove. He can't deny he has a slight crush on the boy but he remained a good friend and a professional idol because it was his dream. It's all their dreams.

And for this to be destroyed just like that, he won't allow it. He won't allow the group he made to sink down just because of a relationship between two people.

Sad to say but Minho had to wake up Hyunjin who fell asleep in the middle of the movie to walk him back to the other dorm. "I can go home by myself hyung.." Minho shook his head as he combed the younger's hair with his fingers. "It's almost 1 am. I can't let you walk alone. C'mon."

It was a silent walk. Silent but comfortable. Their hands are intertwined, there was no hiding from fans and paparazzis, no disguises, just them being a normal couple who are awake at 12:45 in the morning.

"On our 100th day.. should we go to Jeju?" Minho suggested. His grandmother suggested a good place earlier through the phone, saying she and Minho's grandfather was engaged in that specific restaurant in Jeju. Hyunjin tightened his hold on Minho's hand and leaned his head on the older's shoulder, humming. "I'll go anywhere with you, hyung."

"It won't be an overnight trip but atleast we'll have a quiet time together, right? Just the two of us?" Hyunjin nodded, agreeing to his boyfriend's words. "Just the two of us."

Time flies by quickly when you're enjoying your time. Before they knew it, they are stood still infront of Hyunjin's dorm. "I'll see you tomorrow?" Minho nodded but refused to let go of the younger's hand. They have to pretend to bicker again tomorrow. "I love you, hyung. Please let me go now." Minho shook his head and pulled Hyunjin in his arms, hugging him as tightly as he could. "Don't say it like that.."

"Oh.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that." Hyunjin chuckled and hugged back his lover, putting all his weight on Minho's body. "I meant.. we have to go back to our dorms. I don't want you to get robbed on your way home."

"Alright.."

The couple kissed for the last time before parting ways, not noticing a pair of eyes watching them from the car. "This is going to be a problem.." Their manager sighed, rubbing his temple as he looked at Chan beside him. "What should we do, hyung?" The Skz leader asked, looking at Minho's fading figure worriedly.

Ting

From: SKZ Lee Know
— Hyung, can Hyunjin and I take a day off three days from today? I want to bring him to Jeju since I noticed him getting distracted these days.

Their manager looked at Chan after reading the text and bit his inner cheek. "I'll handle it, Christopher." Chan nodded and sighed. He really didn't want to be a snitch but it was for the best. "Don't hurt them hyung, please." Their manager chuckled and patted the leader's shoulder. "I'm not those managers you see in a drama, Christopher. I want what's best for Stray Kids."

To: SKZ Lee Know

— Alright. Be back before 7 pm and inform your members before leaving. Don't turn off your phones and keep it charged in case of emergencies.

To: SKZ Hyunjin
— I'll pick you up at 8:30 later. We have to talk.

He watched Chan enter the dorm before turning the vehicle's engine on, sighing. "I'm sorry, Lee Know-ah. It's for the best." His last words before driving back to the company where he would carry out his job in looking out for the boys.