Anti Fanservice - 19

[ Find me ]

It was already 7 pm and there was still no sign of Minho. Their manager has been calling him endlessly but it always goes to voicemail. "Hyunjin, where is he?" Their manager asked, panicking because they have an early schedule tomorrow. "At ****** beach. I doubt he'll still be there though. It's been three hours." Hyunjin said, sounding like an old robot. Chan gave him a blanket to cling on before trying to dial Minho's phone once again. "I'll try to find him." Their manager informed Chan who is very worried about Minho's well being.

Only Hyunjin knows what Minho's personality is like when he's deeply in love. There's no way they can figure out Minho's thoughts after a devastating break up. "He's going to be okay.. right?" Hyunjin asked Chan who just looked at him with concern. "I'm sorry, Hyunjin-ah." The younger shook his head and buried his face onto his knees. "It's for the best.."

He can't help but worry, what if he got mobbed by fans? What if he got robbed? What ifs are swimming in his mind. His eyes tearing up again. "Ah- what's wrong with me?" Hyunjin asked, sniffing as he wiped his eyes. Guilt overpowering all his emotions.

Once he closes his eyes, all he could think about is Minho's hurt expressions. His betrayed look. He could even hear his cracking voice. He could've prevented it but he didn't. He couldn't. It has to be done.

Minho's fingertips are now bruised from digging in the wet sand. Three hours and he still couldn't find his ring. His knees are about to give up from the sand scratching his skin underneath his ripped jeans.

He sat on the sand as he sobbed silently, the rain washing his tears down to his neck as he let his pain go. What did he do wrong? Why is it always him? Why is he always the unlucky one? "This is so lame.." He mumbled as he take out the box from his pocket. He slowly opened it and it revealed a perfectly shiny ring specially made for Hyunjin.

It has his initials along with a heart that was drew by Minho himself. It was tiny so it wasn't really visible but it was enough to touch anyones heart or atleast that was what Minho hoped. "I'm sorry you had to hear everything. I promise I'll give you to your owner someday although I can't promise he'll treasure you." Minho laughed at himself. He's talking to a ring. Just how sad is that?

"I must be going crazy." He mumbled again, closing the box and shoving it back in his pocket. He then looked at his hand and stared at his ring finger. It feels so incomplete now. It feels like it's naked.

Ignoring the pain on his knees and fingertips, he continued to crawl on the wet hand to find his lost ring. The only thing he has. The only memory he has with Hyunjin. A happy memory. The only witness of their love or his love for the said boy.

"Please.. please be the one." Minho prayed when he saw something on the sand. "YES!" Minho gently picked up the ring and immediately wears it and for hours, he finally felt safe and home. "Oh thank god." He leaned back on the stone and hugged his own hand, feeling sleepy and dizzy.

7 hours in the heavy rain is a struggle. He realizes that now. It's now 11:55 and their manager has been everywhere but the location Hyunjin gave him. He couldn't possibly be there but there's no harm in going. It's his only chance to find Minho.

"Minho-yah! MINHO?" Their manager screamed on the top of his lungs while holding his umbrella. He really can't see anything because of how dark it is and how heavy the rain is. "Where are you!? MINHO!?" He yelled again, repeating the same actions from earlier. First call out, second call him and listen for the ringtone, third.. jump over a cliff because JYP will definitely have his head. "MINHOO???"

6th call attempt and he can finally see a light down on the shore from the railing. "Minho?" He immediately ran down the steps and cursed under his breath when the sand tries to swallow his foot. "Ya! Lee Minho! What the fuck are you doing!?" Minho opened his eyes and smiled slightly. "Found it." Their manager looked at the member he's handling confusedly. "What did you find!? You're burning! Let's go home, can you stand up?" Minho hummed and gripped on their manager's arm and lifted himself up. "There you go. Easy okay? Don't rush."

"I can't believe you're there finding fucking seashells! Do you know how worried everyone is? Why weren't you answering your phone!?" Minho curled up in the back seat with their manager's coat. "I couldn't hear my phone and I was using it for flashlight. And no, I wasn't looking for seashells. It was something more valuable." He mumbled, smiling as he played with his ring perfectly snugged around his finger.

"Minho-yah. Not everything revolves around love. Please don't be stupid. You worked so hard to get here." Their manager worriedly said. He said the same thing to Hyunjin but he never thought it was this soon. He must've hit a nerve with Hyunjin. "What's the point of all of these when I can't share my future with someone I love?" Minho asnwered with a question, closing his eyes as he felt his head throb again.

"Hyunjin loves you. It's just not the right time." Minho shook his head and smiled bitterly. "I thought he did too. I can't blame him. I wasn't good enough."

Their manager sighed, his heart breaking for the boy. "Should I call Hannie?" Minho nodded and drifted to sleep.

"Hyung? Is he okay?" Chan asked as soon as the call was answered. "He's okay, Christopher. I'll bring him there. He'll sleep in Han's room. We'll have to cancel tomorrow's interview." Their manager said, focusing his eyes on the road.

"But.. what if you get scolded hyung?" Chan was having a headache because of all these problems plus getting annoyed at Changbin and Han who are babying Hyunjin, purposely hinting their attraction to the broken boy. "Can you two please leave Hyunjin alone? Han, Minho will sleep in your room. Take care of him okay?"

"I'll be fine. Don't worry."