Anti Fanservice - 27

[ Favorite ]

Thursday soon came and as usual, after their daily practice for 7 hours the boys finally decided to call it a day and grab something to eat. The members ignored what happened in the dorm 4 days ago and settled with 'we were dreaming' or 'a wet dream'.

"I'm so tireeeed~" Jisung whined, clinging onto Chan's arm then tries to hop on his back. "I'm tired too, Han-ah. No piggybacks." The younger whined even more, earning the stares of the trainees as they passed by. "Can you lower your voice?" Seungmin asked, shoving his hands in his pockets. "No can do. I'm tired but I have a mouth to use." Jisung sticked his tongue out at Seungmin and stood properly, flinching when Seungmin tried to push him.

Hyunjin stretched his arms up as he listened to Jisung and Seungmin bickering, Chan and Changbin discussing their next song and their schedules, Minho's video, Jeongin and Felix's laughs. "Let's eat something savory today!" He yelled, shocking the remaining members. "O-oh.. okay. Why are you yelling.." Chan asked, looking back at Hyunjin confusedly. "I just feel like I need to."

Minho smiled and shoved his phone back in his pocket, purposely walking slowly so Hyunjin could keep up and they could walk side by side. "You felt out of place just now, right?" Hyunjin hid his face from the older and huffed. "I hate that you know that." Minho wrapped his arm around Hyunjin's neck, hugging him like a normal buddy would but no one could see his fingers gently caressing the younger's neck. "I know you well enough."

"PDA isn't allowed in the restaurant." Jeongin said, just enough for the couples in the group to hear. Or atleast one couple and one ex couple. "I.N-ah~ should I kiss you?" Hyunjin ran after the younger and they ended up at front, playing tag. "Are we the only ones tired? How do they have so much energy?" Chan asked, not believing how energetic Hyunjin and Jeongin are.

They soon arrived at the restaurant by foot. It was very close to the company and they plan to go back afterwards to finish their remaining recording. "I want to sit next to the window!" Felix raised his hand but Seungmin already beat him to it. "First come first serve, sunshine." Felix huffed and crossed his arms, sitting next to Seungmin since Minho already claimed the seat on the other side that is also next to the window.

"Hyunjin-ah, here." Minho was about to stop Hyunjin from sitting next to Chan when Jisung sat on the chair he saved for his ex boyfriend. "What are you doing?" He asked, annoyed at Jisung. A miracle. "I always sit next to you." Jisung smiled innocently and tilted his head.

Changbin sat next to Jisung then next to him was Jeongin. On the other side was Seungmin, Felix, Chan and Hyunjin. Minho couldn't believe their seating arrangement. He's so far away from Hyunjin, he can't even pass him food or feed him.

Twenty minutes later and their food finally arrived. The table was full and it was a feast for everyone who just passed by and had a glimpse of their table. "Lovester." Changbin chirped, peeling the skin of the seafood. "What? It's lobster." Felix furrowed his brows as he watched the male feed Jisung with the said lobster. "Lovester~" Chan sighed in embarrassment, he can't believe what's he's hearing.

"One day you two are chasing over Hyunjin the next day you two already love each other? That's bullshit?" Minho calmly said but his words has venom in it. Jisung smirked and tilted his head, raising his brow as he got ready to tease the older. "I could easily take Hyunjin away from you, Hyung." Minho's eyes twitched, his look slowly turning into a glare. "What?"

Changbin was so enjoying the show that he stopped eating and that says a lot. A LOT. Chan looked at Hyunjin who was so unbothered and just kept eating his food. "Hyung, you've got to try this abalone." He said to Chan, feeding him a piece.

"You three are so pathetic.." Seungmin sighed and sipped his drink. "You guys are no match for me, Felix or Jeongin. If we wanted to, we could take Hyunjin from all of you in a flash." He continued, smirking at the three. They're playing this game and they didn't even invite the real deal. "Hyunjin-ah."

The subject of the argument raised his head and tilted his head, chewing the abalone in his mouth. "Which of us do you love the most? No past strings included." Minho was ready to kick Jisung under the table but he refused to be that low.

"Me? Hm... I have someone in mind but he is not in this group." Hyunjin beamed and continued to eat his food. The members' faces looked all so glum that Hyunjin felt bad. "You guys are my second- wait, THIRD FAVORITE! It's totally fine."

Once again, the atmosphere got so heavy and sad that Hyunjin felt so much guiltier. "Fine. My favorite is Jaemin then Kkami then you guys. Oh wait.. yeah. You guys then stays."

Seungmin frowned. "How do you even know Jaemin? The one from NCT right?" Hyunjin nodded and smiled. "After the stage with them, I got his number."

"Wait, wait, you got his number?" Chan asked. Hyunjin actually asked for someone's number. "Yes. He was so handsome and cool so I thought I'd befriend him. You guys know all my personal friends are all gorgeous. I must have a type."

"Uhuh.."

Hyunjin hid his smirk as he watched his members sulk right infront of him with no shame. "It's okay~ my members are goodlooking too!"

Who said the subject of the argument can't play as well? Hyunjin was definitely playing their silly game and he's winning- he won.