Anti Fanservice Special - 1

Confidential debate - slight smut
Skip if uncomfortable

Hyunjin and Minho have been dating for a year now and even if they announced or showed proofs of their relationship, only a few people actually believed them. This has been rough on Jisung and Changbin's relationship as well since more stays demands content from Minsung and JYP thinks it's a good idea to give Stays what they want. Telling the two couples it's a win-win situation.

"No, hyung. I cannot let this happen. Why would I?" Minho came over to have a pep talk with a very sleepy Bang Chan. It was already 3 am and the poor leader just got home 2 hours ago. "Minho, please. There's still tomorrow." Minho pulled the blanket off a naked leader and frowned. "Alright, alright. Let's hear what you have to say." Minho finally smiled and sat down on the chair right beside Chan's bed. "I love Jisung, I do. But why do I have to stick with him all the time when we film skz talkers? When he can be lovey dovey with Changbin?" Minho raised his head up to see Chan snoring as his head falls occasionally. "HYUNG!"

"Yes.. yes. You're right.. yeah.." Chan said, his eyes half open. Minho sighed and threw the blanket over Chan's face. "I hope you suffocate in your own snores, old man. But not really." Minho silently exits Chan's room and went back to Hyunjin's room where he found his boyfriend painting a sunflower again. "Hey. Are you done talking with Chan Hyung?" Hyunjin asked, wiping his hands on his apron and stood up to greet Minho with a soft smile and a cuddle. Minho placed his hands on either side of Hyunjin's hips as he stares down at his boyfriend's lips. "I did the talking, he did the snoring." Hyunjin chuckled and gave Minho a peck on the cheek. "I told you to go to him in the morning."

"Hyunjin, it's morning." The younger hummed in response and smirked. "It's dawn, everyone is snoring including Chan hyung. Maybe we could..." Hyunjin carefully unbuttoned his pajamas shirt and lets it fall down on the floor wearing only his boxers now. "Hyunjin no, we have a performance tomorrow." Minho gulped and tried to avoid Hyunjin's body as the latter took his clothes off entirely. Now fully naked. "We have 15 hours to rest, hyung. It's my apology for giving Felix a couple ring."

Minho's head starts to ache again when he heard couple rings. It's not the fans' problem, It's Hyunjin's. The boy has been flirting with every member and it was impossible to tell which is real and which is not. "I won't go easy on you, Hyunjin." The younger nodded and turned around, pressing his chest on the wall with his ass high up in the air. Using both his hands, Hyunjin starts to spread his cheeks open revealing a cute heart plug he bought out of a whim. "Let out all your frustrations on me, hyung."

♡♡♡♡♡

FLASHBACK

Jisung sipped his fanta while eyeing Hyunjin who is tickling and babying Felix then finds Minho across the two boys with a sharp gaze. "What are you doing?" Changbin asked his boyfriend who seems to be into the drama in the group lately. It's not a surprise Minho gets jealous very easily with Felix recently and Jisung noticed how Hyunjin is baiting him by doing it purposely. "Watching a drama?" Changbin rolled his eyes at Jisung's answer and sat beside him, avoiding the camera so he could draw circles on Jisung's back. "I think Hyunjin is trying to get laid."

"It's never going to work if you keep pissing him off that way." Jisung said to Hyunjin who is pouting after their last performance for the day. "What do you mean?" Hyunjin tried to act clueless but Jisung knew better. He knows how to do tricks. "You should do the opposite. You know Minho hyung is a sucker for your pureness and cuteness. Apologize and ask him nicely."

♡♡♡♡♡

Just as Jisung said, Minho took off his clothes one by one until he's naked as well. Walking towards his nervous boyfriend, Minho snaked his arm around Hyunjin's waist and pressed his lips on top of his lover's shoulder while his free hand slowly pulls the plug out and neatly placed it on top of the side table. "Considering you didn't flinch, I assume it's been there for a while?" Hyunjin nodded and bit his lip, gasping when Minho pressed his palm over Hyunjin's abdomen. "Safe word?" Hyunjin took a deep breath before answering. "Stay."

In a flash, Hyunjin was thrown onto his large bed, legs up to his stomach with Minho pushing it down more. "I love you." Minho whispered, just enough for the both of them to hear. His voice was sweet and soothing, a music in Hyunjin's ears. A year of being together means falling for each other more every single day and not once did one of them feel like there wasn't any sparks. "I love you, hyung."

Hyunjin threw his head back and parts his lips open, gasping for air as Minho slowly penetrates his hole with Minho's veiny member. It was ready for him the moemnt Hyunjin unbuttoned his pajama shirt. "O-oh god.." Hyunjin covered his face as his legs trembled. It's been months since they did the nasty and Hyunjin was craving for it. "You're so cute, like your first time." Minho cooed as he pressed his body down onto his lover whose face is as red as an apple. "I haven't even started and you're already stopping me from pushing deeper?" Hyunjin whimpered as he listens to Minho's dirty talk. The man barely does it but when he does, he makes Hyunjin feel things.

Minho changed his plan and gripped on the headboard instead, forcing his way in Hyunjin's hole until all his length is buried in. The male below screamed in pain and pleasure as he adjusts to his lover's size. "Hyung.. I-it grew.." Minho chuckled and took Hyunjin's hands away from his face. "Keep your eyes on me, Jinnie." Hyunjin did as he was told, while the older is thrusting inside of him in a slow pace for both of them to adjust, their eyes are locked together. Hyunjin's moans were breathy and cry like while Minho's were hisses and grunts. "Loosen up a little for me, Jinnie? I can't speed up this way."

And as if they were having a race, Minho's movement became fast and precise as he knew exactly where Hyunjin's sensitive spot is. Taking advantage of his knowledge, Minho only pressed his shaft on that specific place until Hyunjin started to cry and beg for Minho to let him cum or to stop moving for a while. Not once did Hyunjin use the safe word so Minho continued until the poor boy squirted white stuff on his own stomach. "Ahh~ha..." Hyunjin has his tongue out, his eyes rolled back as his breathing becomes a little loud and fast. "W-wait! Hyung!"

Hyunjin gasped when his body was turned, his face buried on his pillow as Minho started to thrust again with all his strength. If there's one thing Minho loves, it's to dominate Hyunjin as much as he can and give him the best after care treatment afterwards. "If you keep seducing hyung like this, you won't be able to perform for a week, Hyunjin-ah." Minho muttered, bending down to leave a kiss mark on the back of Hyunjin's reddish ear. "I don't... care.. just please make love with me, hyung.."

11 am came and the couple has finally decided to rest after 8 hours of wrestling on the bed. Hyunjin's neck, collarbone, ears, back and tummy are filled with purple bruises or like some would call, hickeys. The two decided to go to the kitchen to have a meal before going to sleep when they found Chan lying down on the tiled floor inside a sleeping bag. "Hyung?" Hyunjin asked, clinging onto Minho since he is extremely sore. "Hnmm..." Chan turned around and hugged his own arm, maybe dreaming it's a pillow. "Chan Hyung!" Hyunjin yelled, waking up their leader who has visible bags under his eyes. "What's going on with you, hyung? Why are you sleeping here?"

"Oh~ the lovebirds are done." Jisung sang, sipping his tea while leaning on the stair railings. "What?" Minho asked. Jisung yawned and walked closer to the two. "Look at my bags. This is our fashion when Minho hyung stays over. It only trends once every few months and it's very... hip." Jisung was sarcastic. They couldn't sleep at all. "I swear to god, if you two destroy the walls someday.. I will be the one airfrying you both!" Changbin growled as he walked down the stairs, his bags showing through as well. "Oh wow.. it really is a fashion." Minho teased, accidentally stepping on Chan's leg when he backed off. "Ouch! Oh my god...." Chan sobbed, sinking lower in the sleeping bag. "Leave me alone... I'm exhausted.."