Anti Fanservice - 23

"No." Hyunjin silently said, just a few people in the table heard him. Changbin tried to pull him down but the younger didn't budge.

They forgot the cameras that were rolling and the current vlive of Jisung and Chan. "Hyunjin, sit down." Their manager silently yelled if that makes sense, slamming his hand on the table as well.

Minho just crossed his legs as he stared at Hyunjin who is now biting his lip. "NO! I SAID NO." The staffs nervously chuckled, nodding at Hyunjin. "Alright Hyunjin-ah.. you can go first, who do you want to be paired with? Changbin?"

The younger whimpered as he tried to stop his tears from falling. The whiskey in his system isn't helping either. It's making things worst. "Hyunjin-ah, we can go first okay? Sit down now."

Minho pulled Changbin's hand off Hyunjin. "Let him speak." The older warned, causing for Changbin to retreat his hand slowly.

Jisung looked at Chan and then down on his camera. He can't end it now because stays will think they're fighting. Even though it's private, it can't be helped. They just hope Hyunjin won't make a scene that will ruin his image.

"He's mine." Hyunjin said. The staffs were confused. Who is his? Changbin? Jisung? Minho? "What do you mean?" Their manager stood up and walked towards Hyunjin, pushing him back down on his seat. "Don't mind him.. he's just drunk." Their manager said, patting the member's head, calming him down.

Minho scoffed and rolled his eyes, taking another shot of whiskey. "I'm not drunk hyung! I'm perfectly okay!" Hyunjin whined, kicking his feet under the table. "Shush, Hyunjin." The younger broke free from their manager's hold and stood up again. "Aniya! I'm saying that Lee Minho is mine! He's not most comfortable with Hannie! He's most comfortable with me! NA! ME! Hyung! Tell them.." He sobbed, shaking Minho's shoulder quite roughly.

The members and the other people on the table didn't really know what to say or what to do. They don't even know what Hyunjin is talking about.

"Yeah. I'm most comfortable with him." Minho said blankly. Hyunjin sobbed louder, now punching Minho's arm. "That's enough, Hyunjin." Their manager tried to stop him but Minho gave him a look that it's okay. "You love me. It's Hwang Hyunjin, not Han Jisung! Why is everybody saying you love Jisung more than me!? It's not even true! You're crazy for me just as much as I'm crazy for you!"

Gasps were heard on the table. Jeongin smiled in victory as he showed his palm to Felix. "20 bucks, loser." Yes. They bet on wether the two were in a relationship or not and Jeongin won. "You're so annoying." Felix slapped Jeongin's palm. "I'll pay you later."

Minho finally smirked and pulled Hyunjin down his lap making manager hyung panic again. "Jesus! Minho!" Hyunjin hugged Minho's neck and cried on his shoulder as straddled properly on the older's lap like a child.

"Are we supposed to be filming this..?" The cameraman asked, unsure if he should keep the cameras rolling. "It's fine." Their manager sighed and rubbed his temples. "It's a reality show after all."

Jisung gave his phone to Chan who is still shocked by the events. The youngest in 3racha followed Changbin who ran off to the restroom after Hyunjin kind of announced his feelings. "You look ugly."

Changbin glared at Jisung as he wiped his tears. "Shut up." Jisung sat beside the older and sighed. "I liked him too." Changbin raised his head and looked at Jisung. "Of course you do. Everyone knows you like Minho."

Jisung groaned and smacked the older's head. "I MEANT HYUNJIN!" the older pushed Jisung away, seeing him as an enemy now. "You're kidding? Minho hyung already won. Just man up."

"You sound like you don't care at all." Changbin mumbled, burying his face on his knees. "I care. It's just that as long as I see Hyunjin's smile then I'm satisfied with it. I'm happy he found someone even if it's not me. Don't you think it's better for him to stay with someone he actually loves than with someone who he sees as just a family and friend?"

Changbin hummed, agreeing to Jisung's words. The younger is right. Why is he being a baby? Just because Hyunjin loves Minho doesn't mean he's not going to see Hyunjin anymore or love him anymore. He can still continue to love Hyunjin until he finds someone who will love him the same. "Thank you, Jisung-ah."

Back at the table, Seungmin almost barfed when Minho started pecking Hyunjin's earlobe. "Get a room.." Felix devastatingly said, worried about his wallet's condition. "We should probably get one, he's snoring." Minho said softly, adoring the man in his arms. He didn't even drink that much.

Hyunjin still sobbed in his sleep which Minho find very cute and soft. "I'll take him to the van, hyung." He said to their stressed manager who is apologizing to the staffs. They didn't really mind, they were just shock and afraid Hyunjin will get mad at them for assuming things.

Chan on the other hand is facepalming at the comments. He can't believe that the stays are fighting who is top and who is bottom. "You've got to be kidding me.." Chan waved at the camera and quickly ended the live. "Seungmin stop stealing their food!" The said boy halted with a chicken drum in his mouth. "I'M IN THAT TIME OF THE MONTH, HYUNG! LET ME BE!"