Anti Fanservice - 28

Happy 5K reads! Only 7 chapters left for this book :(( I'm stopping myself from publishing the chapters because I feel so sad that this book is ending. It's my favorite one out of all the books I've written in my drafts.

[ Art? ]

Hyunjin was the last one to finish their recording and it was finally time for them to go home. "Good job, Jinnie." Chan cheered him up with a thumbs up. "Let's go home together, wait for me okay?" Hyunjin nodded and exits the studio where Chan finalized their recordings today. "Why aren't you going home yet?" Minho asked as he walked towards the younger with a venti americano. "I'm waiting for Chan hyung." Hyunjin took the americano since he knew it was for him. There's no way Minho would drink a venti americano. Tall, maybe.

"Why are you still here hyung? You finished 45 minutes ago." Minho hummed, scratching his nape. "I was waiting for you so we could go on a date or something." Minho mumbled, not looking at Hyunjin's eyes. He's clearly aware that Hyunjin is still afraid of committing to him again so he thought he'd go slow this time around. "Can we go to the art gallery then? They finally opened yesterday."

To be honest, Minho and art don't see eye to eye. He doesn't really understand art and he definitely can't make art. Art is very boring to him. "Okay." But anything for Hyunjin.

"Really!? Okay okay! Let's go now." Hyunjin rushed back in the studio to tell Chan that he and Minho are going on a date right now so he can't go home yet. "Be careful and wear your masks, glasse— YA! Hwang Hyunjin I am still talking.. ah who am I kidding?" Chan slapped his forehead, watching the door close on its own.

It took them about 10 minutes by Minho's motorcycle. Just by seeing the very fancy building, the older wanted to sit on a bench and sleep. That's how boring it was. "Can we eat inside?" It was already night time so there wasn't much people. "No! You'll spoil the majestic arts of the creative minds." Hyunjin dragged his ex in the building. "I'm in heaven.." The younger dramatically tucked his hair behind his ear and gasped, running towards a small painting of a garden. "Hyung hyung! Come!"

Minho dragged himself to stand beside Hyunjin and stared at the painting. What the hell is so special about a garden? He thought but he can't let Hyunjin see how uninterested he is so he just nodded to everything that Hyunjin is saying. "Don't you feel calm? I love seeing green in masterpieces." Once again, he nodded.

Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows and decided to test his date. "Hyung, I really love people who shares the same interests with me. I could kiss one right now." Minho's eyes widened, looking around to see if someone heard them. "But.. you're not really into stuff like these huh?" Hyunjin asked, tilting his head as he focuses on the painting infront of them once again.

"No! I love paintings and art and drawings and statues and other things!" Hyunjin almost jumped out as he was startled by Minho's declaration of love for his hobby. "..really?"

For real? Hyunjin thought. He assumed that Minho was the last member to share insights and opinions about his art or other people's art. "Yeah! Um.. this.. this piece right here is very.. exquisite.. it conveys a lot of peaceful emotions." Hyunjin nodded excitedly, hugging the older's arm. "Right! Right! Hyung you're so cool right now."

Minho just said what Hyunjin told him earlier but in a more fancy way. It's his time to shine or rather his acting skills and facial expressions to shine.

The two continued to roam in the silent art gallery, Minho being big brain and just repeating his words but it still made Hyunjin so happy that Minho enjoys this time with him. "Hyung what about Kimchi? Kimchi is a form of art." Minho furrowed his brows, normally Hyunjin would blabber stuff and he will just repeat the younger's description of the art. "Uh.. well.. It's very pleasant especially in the mouth." Minho carefully started, gulping when Hyunjin kept staring at him with his pokerface. "And.. and.. um.." how is kimchi a form of art!? Minho slapped himself for disgracing Kimchi. It's one of his favorite side dishes.

"Hyung." Minho sighed, admitting defeat. Did Hyunjin finally caught up to him? That he's just pretending to share interest with Hyunjin? To gain his admiration? "Yes, Hyunjin?"

The younger cupped the older's cheeks and gently placed a soft kiss on Minho's lips. "Thank you." Minho was beyond shocked. First of all, they are in a public space and for Hyunjin to kiss him knowing that.. it's a step up. "For..?"

The younger stood properly and smiled, his eyes turning into beautiful crescents. The eye smile Minho loves the most. "For trying. I appreciate you kind of forcing yourself to understand my hobby." Hyunjin giggled and turned his back at Minho to look at another masterpiece.

It was a picture of two people sitting on a grass field, beautiful blue sky. It was simple but it touched Hyunjin's heart. He wanted to be free, like them. It was always a dream of his to live far away from the city.

"They look happy." Minho chimed in, standing next to Hyunjin. The younger chuckled and glanced at his ex. "I already figured you out, hyung." Minho shook his head and kept his eyes on the painting. "No, I mean it. The one on the left reminds me of you. You always close your eyes when fresh air hits your face." Hyunjin's smile dropped and faced Minho completely.

The older didn't notice how Hyunjin was staring at him because he was busy admiring that one masterpiece. The painting that reminds him of his ex lover. "I love you, hyung."

Minho froze in place when he heard Hyunjin's words and felt Hyunjin's head on his shoulder, their fingers slowly intertwining. "I.. I don't care what happens to me, I just want to be satisfied with life for once and in order to feel that, I have to be with you. I know it's selfish but if you can still take me back.. will you be my boyfriend.. again?"