Anti Fanservice - End

Where it all Started

Hyunjin worriedly looked at Jisung as he heard yelling from both men and women, including their managers and security. "This is messed up." Jisung frustratingly ruffled his hair and looked down at Hyunjin who is sitting on his swivel chair. "You must've been so scared, Jinnie." Hyunjin shook his head and smiled. Honestly, he was more worried about Jisung getting panic attacks if he knew what Hyunjin knows.

Two hours has passed and the sirens of the patrols cars has now vanished. "Hyunjin!?" Minho quickly rushed to his boyfriend after opening Jisung's door and hugged him tightly. "Welcome to my room, I guess?" Jisung sarcastically said and pretended to kick Minho's butt.

"Hey." Jisung smiled at Changbin who pulled him close. "I love you no matter what happens." Jisung's cheeks flared up upon hearing Changbin's words and smacked his chest. "Shut up!?"

Their managers stood at the hallway, watching the two couples express their love in the most different kind of way and realizing none of them deserves the hate. They are just normal human beings who learned how to love someone with all their heart.

"Hyung?" Minho finally lets go of Hyunjin and cupped his cheeks. "Let's go grab mcdonalds?" Minho suggested and of course even though Hyunjin was confused, he agreed because who wouldn't want to go out with Lee Minho for Mcdonalds?

Hyunjin tightened his grip around Minho's waist as they rode the motorbike to their destination. Frankly enough, Hyunjin remembered how miserable he was when they last went there. He was a crying mess.

"Pfft."

Minho glanced back at Hyunjin, curious why the younger is laughing. "Are you okay, Jinnie?" The younger nodded as if Minho could see it. "LEE MINHO, JJANG!" Hyunjin screamed at the top of his lungs, his voice blending with the loud horns of the vehicles around them while his arms are raised up. "STUPID! HOLD TIGHT OR YOU'LL FALL!" Minho panicked, afraid the younger will fall off.

The stress Hyunjin gave Minho in that entire ride was off the roof. The boy was a mess when he took off his helmet and when they entered the as usual empty mcdonalds. "Remind me not to speed up next time." Minho felt like he aged two times faster in that 40 minutes ride. "Oh! It's been a while." The waiter smiled at the couple and knew exactly what to do. He served their usual.

"Hyung, hyung, hyung." Minho hummed in response, looking out while sipping his cola. He's still sulking from Hyunjin's behavior. "Can I have some of your fries?" Minho raised his brow and turned his head only to see Hyunjin already eating half of his fries. "Wow. You even dare to ask?" Hyunjin grinned happily and took Minho's drink. "What's yours is mine."

Minho couldn't believe that even after all they had went through, he's still there. Hyunjin is still standing there, smiling so beautifully. "You're pretty." He silently said. Hyunjin smiled at his boyfriend's words and nodded. "You deserve a pretty lover."

"Hyung, I have something that I need your advice on." Minho hummed, still starstruck from Hyunjin's glowing beauty. How could someone who experienced so much smile so effortlessly?

Hyunjin took a deep breath before opening his mouth to speak. "I.. I like this person for a long time now and I really don't know how to stop from loving him more and more. Each day, I feel like sinking deeper than yesterday- Do you think I have a problem? He causes me pain yet it's satisfying when I overcome it. He gives me so much joy but he makes me cry a lot too... should I forget about this person?" Minho snorted when he realizes Hyunjin was using his dumbass words back then.

"Yes. You should forget being this person's lover." Hyunjin's happy face dropped when he heard Minho's words. "WHAT!? Are you breaking up with me!?" Minho covered his ears as Hyunjin yelled loudly. "Yes!" Minho yelled back.

Hyunjin bit his lower lip, gripping tightly on his burger before throwing it at Minho's face who was just about to kneel down. "Ouch!?" Hyunjin's tears was now falling down his cheeks as he watched Minho sigh deeply. "This wasn't my plan.."

The waiter watching them just slapped his own forehead, witnessing the scene they thought would go perfectly but failed miserably. "I think you should just.. just give it normally." The waiter interfered and handed the ring that was once around Minho's neck.

"I was going to say let's break up and marry instead.. but you ruined my entire moment, Hyunjin-ah." Minho shyly confessed and slipped the ring in Hyunjin's ring finger as the symbol of their love. "This is all Manager hyung's fault."

Hyunjin wiped his tears and sniffed as he raised his hand and observed the ring neatly placed around his finger. It's the first time he's ever admired the beauty of it and the first time he has ever felt the meaning and emotions behind it.

Remembering the day where he left Minho to suffer alone he realized that Minho truly loves him. He loves Hyunjin more than anything in the world and for the person receiving that love to realize it is beyond joy.

"Hyung, I'm sorry." Hyunjin pulled up Minho from his kneeling position and wiped the older's stained with ketchup cheek with his thumb. "What for—" Hyunjin shushed Minho with a soft kiss. "Thank you." Minho tucked the stray hair covering Hyunjin's face behind the younger's ear as he quietly listened.

"And I love you." Hyunjin buried his face on Minho's neck as he loosely hugged his boyfriend's waist. "I know how much you love me too. You proved it to me so much already." Minho hummed, caressing the back of Hyunjin's head with his palm.

"If I could go back in time where we stood in the same spot, the only thing I'd change is our 100th day together. I should've trusted our relationship more. I should've trusted myself and you until the very end."

Hyunjin could feel his heartbeat against Minho, slowly throbbing at the same time.

Minho smiled. "I wouldn't change a thing. I love this ending more than any other ending that exists. As long as I have you in the end, I'm satisfied with it. I love you, Hyunjin."

"With or without fame, I'm yours."

The End

———

— I'm not crying, you are!

I tried achieving Hyunjin's confidence development and I hope it showed. To experience doubt, jealousy and uncertainty in your relationship is a mild red flag for me and Hyunjin definitely had those in the beginning. In the end however, he realized how much Minho loves him which made him more confident to face anything as long as Minho's with him. Hence why he wasn't so scared of the Sasaeng because he knew Minho was there to protect him and was more concerned about Jisung's mental health.

Thank you so much for having this journey with me. To those readers who loves 'Anti Fanservice' do not worry. There's going to be special chapters sharing the small details of HyunHo's life such as dates, quarrels, bedscenes 🙄, etc. Although, it's not going to scheduled anymore and I will write only when I have free time.

It's the end everyone!