Anti Fanservice - 33

I'm BACK and HEALTHY AF

It's their first meet and greet for the first time in months and the members of straykids are beyond excited. Despite the horrible weather, they still took their time to practice greeting Stays and to see them from the back stage. "Hyung.. I don't think I can do this." Hyunjin whispered to manager three, his hands trembling. He didn't want to tell Chan or any other members because he doesn't want them to worry too much.

"You'll be fine, Hyunjin-ah." Their manager assured, patting the member's cheek. "I'll be behind you the whole time." The member nodded and counted while breathing steadily. He doesn't want to become a disappointment to anyone again.

Chan stood behind Hyunjin and turned his body around, smiling sweetly at his member. "You look pretty. It'll be over in no time okay?" Hyunjin watched his hands getting squeezed by Chan's helping him calm down a little faster. "Thank you, hyung."

"Step out! Hello, we are Stray Kids!" Stays' screams filled up the entire venue, leaving the boys speechless. Despite all their worries, their fans still gave them the warmest welcome.

Just like they rehearsed, it went well not until Hyunjin noticed Jisung fiddling under the table. "Are you okay?" He whispered, placing his hand over Jisung's shaking ones. "Y-yeah.."

It wasn't only Hyunjin who noticed Jisung's uneasiness. The stays on the front row, Changbin, Minho and Chan also noticed how strange the younger is acting. "Hyunjin-ah. I need to go to the restroom." Hyunjin nodded and looked at Manager one who is silently observing the crowd.

Their manager immediately nodded and guided Jisung to the restroom, after 5 minutes, Hyunjin followed. "Jisung-ah?" He called out, knocking on every locked cubicle. He's aware this could be dangerous but knowing Jisung, that boy won't say a word nor hint a sound even if Hyunjin calls out. "There you are!"

Jisung looked up at Hyunjin who is peeking above the cubicle after knowing Jisung's shoes. "Hi." He smiled. Jisung pouted and buried his face back on his knees. "What's wrong? Panic attacks?"

Hyunjin waited for Jisung to unlock the cubicle on his own then embraced him tightly. It's been a while since Jisung had panic attacks so it might be extremely scary for the poor boy. "What happened? What triggered it?"

Jisung tightened his hug around Hyunjin, remembering the look of a certain reporter. "He's here." Hyunjin thought for a while before realizing what Jisung meant. "Fuck."

Back when Straykids was just planning their debut date, there were a band in JYP that was supposed to debut first, just a few months before them but because of this certain reporter from dispatch, all their secrets were revealed one by one- not in public but to all the staffs and of course to JYP himself. This has caused for their debut to get cancelled and got thrown out of the company. The next thing that boosted their reporting agency was Woojin's departure.

Rumors that spread like wild fire came from that one man with a clipboard and pen, sitting on the second row facing Jisung's seat directly.

"It'll be okay. Minho hyung and I are going public officially soon anyways. You just have to keep your distance from you know who until out fanmeet ends okay?" Jisung sighed, keeping his heartbeat steady.

"Boys? You okay in there?" Manager three asked, keeping a lookout. "Yes hyung. We're coming out soon." Hyunjin replied, ruffling Jisung's hair. "Chin up."

3 minutes later, Hyunjin and Jisung went back to their seats with a bright smile. Acting of course. He looked at his side and saw Minho staring at him lovingly. "What?" Hyunjin mouthed, looking at his boyfriend back weirdly. "Nothing." Minho snickered and greeted the fan who handed her album for Minho to sign.

Changbin badly wanted to check on Jisung and Hyunjin but Chan was preventing him from moving or standing up. "Just a few more hours, Changbin. He looks fine."

The fanmeet went very smoothly until the last 5 stays started lining up while the others are just taking photos. "Hi." Hyunjin greeted with a smile, taking the album from the pretty girl's hand. "What's your name?" The girl just stared at Hyunjin for atleast 10 seconds before saying her name. "Emi." Hyunjin nodded and signed the album before handing it over.

He didn't notice the letter that was slipped in but Han and Minho saw it. "You know we are not allowed to receive gifts right?" Jisung whispered when Emi was already infront of him. "I know. It's just a letter." Jisung shrugged it off because maybe it really is just a letter.

For some reason, he feels more uneasy right at that moment than his panic attacks.

"Thank you for coming everyone! Did you have a good time? We all had a great time, finally meeting stays!" Chan ended the meet and followed the line they created as they exit the stage.

Minho was the one who took the letter without Hyunjin knowing because he feels like this letter is not good. "Hyung!" Changbin jumped, shocked at Jisung's loud voice. "You scared me!" Hyunjin and Chan watched the two bicker but their subtle touches says otherwise. "Jinnie, come." Chan raised his brow when Hyunjin gor dragged into the back by his lover. "We'll leave in an hour, guys. Be sure to rest." Manager one said and gave the boys a warm smile. "You all did well today."

"Hyung?" Minho handed the letter that was from Emi. "I took a look at it. I'm sorry." Hyunjin glared at Minho. He doesn't really want to lose their own personal privacy even if they are in a serious relationship. "Don't do that again, hyung." Minho nodded and watched Hyunjin open the letter.

It was just two photos.

The two of them, in Hyunjin's room. Changbin and Jisung in Jisung's room. It's the night where both couples made love.

"What the-" Minho sighed and rubbed his temples. "Don't let Jisung know about this. He's already afraid of getting his relationship exposed to the public. This will bring him so much pain." Hyunjin bit his inner cheek and looked up at his boyfriend with teary eyes. "This is all because of me.."

Minho looked at Hyunjin in disbelief. "Are we back at this phase again, Hyunjin? There's nothing wrong with you, with me, with us okay? It's just this fucked up society we live in."

"I want to go home." Hyunjin whispered, crumpling the photos in his hand and shoved it in his pocket.

For those who are wondering if all SKZ members are inlove with Hyunjin, the answer is no. Only three of them actually thought of having a romantic relationship with him. Han, Changbin and Minho. Chan and Jeongin have a small crush on Hyunjin like we all do when we are close to someone pretty and innocent (they see each other everyday too) so it's not that weird. Seungmin gave up and pushed his growing feelings back before it becomes unstable because of their career and he made sure not one of them will get hurt nor get hate for his feelings. Felix is just Felix. He loves everyone equally although he had a small crush on Changbin once. (Just like Chan and Jeongin's type of crush)