Proposal

Harry and Matt have been together for 3 years now, ever since the day of Malec's kiss till today when Alec was planning to propose to Magnus.

What Matt did was he talked with the writers and they created a fake script where Magnus comes to dinner in his full conscious and Alec proposes.

Matt knew in the real one Magnus would have a breakdown, everyone except Harry knew it, whereas Harry got the fake beautiful script.

"Baby did you read the script, it's beautiful, Alec is proposing to Magnus and Magnus says yes", Harry said the previous night.

Matt smiled as he sat next to Harry on their bed after changing into his PJs, "I know honey, the writers have done a really good job", Matt said and Harry nodded.

"But they haven't written Alec's speech in it, they only wrote that Alec would go down on his knees and propose and Magnus will say yes", Harry said.

"Well I have it, I wanted it to be surprising to you too, just like Magnus", Matt said and Harry smiled and moved into Matt's arms.

"You know I love you so much right?", Harry asked and Matt chuckled and kissed Harry's head, "Hmm... and I love you too", he said and the two drifted to sleep.

As the shoot started the next day, Harry was surprised to see how realistic the set was and it was more special to him as they moved the set to the place where he asked Matt to be his boyfriend.

It was beautifully decorated and he was surprised to see their family(Kat, Dom, Em, Alberto & Isaiah) standing inside Alec's office.

That was not on the script, but he went with it, "Action!", he heard and he walked in and looked surprised at the set as Magnus.

He saw Matt smiling at him from his position, "Alexander this is beautiful", he said in character and Matt extended his hand.

"Not as beautiful as the sight in front of me", Matt said in his character and Harry tried his best not to blush.

"What's the occasion? I thought we were just having dinner and I dressed simply too", Harry said and Matt poured him a drink after they sat down.

"You look beautiful Magnus, as always", he said, Harry smiled and saw how nervous Matt was and was surprised at how real it was.

"What is it, Alexander? You look nervous", Harry said stroking Matt's cheek, it was his improvisation.

"Uhmm... I wanted to do something", Matt said and got up, Harry looked at Matt expectantly although he knew what was going to happen.

Or at least he thought, he gasped in character as Matt opened the platter which was closed, and saw a ring box.

He knew this from the start, but went with the character, Matt helped Harry to stand up and got down on his knees, and opened the ring box.

This time Harry gasped for real, it was not the Lightwood ring, "Alec?", he looked confused because they didn't say cut as it was the wrong ring.

"Wait, I'll talk first before you start asking questions", Matt said and Harry nodded, "Ok I had a big speech planned, but I don't think I can remember everything now", he said and all chuckled surprising Harry more.

"I met you 3 years ago through this wonderful platform and as soon as I saw you I fell in love with you immediately, there were no second thoughts. And when I told you I loved you and you also said that you loved me back, I felt like the luckiest man alive. Magnus and Alec have been always close to us, they gave us each other and this amazing family. Ever since our first kiss till date, you have always stood support to me no matter what and loved me throughout our hardship and happiness. I don't know whether I have been equally supportive to you, but I want to be that, as your husband. Harry Shum Jr, I love you to infinity and back and will always love you. So will you, Harry Shum Jr., make me, Matthew Quincy Daddario, much happier and luckier man than ever and marry me?", Matt asked proposing a little shadowhuntery.

All this time tears were rolling down Harry's eyes, he was so confused, he looked at his family behind and they were all nodding with tears in their eyes.

Harry looked at the people behind the screen and they were also nodding, Harry looked into Matt's eyes and knew what the answer was.

"Yes", he breathed out, it will always be yes, Matt smiled and got up, "Yes, yes", Harry said again, louder this time and Matt wore the ring on Harry's finger.

The two kissed and all cheered louder than ever, "I love you", Matt said to Harry, "I love you too", Harry said and their family ran towards them.

"Congratulations guys", they all shouted and the couple smiled and thanked them, hugging each of them.

"So you guys all knew this before, that this was a fake script?", Harry asked and all nodded guiltily.

"Sorry Harry, Matt asked us to keep this a secret", Alberto said and Harry smiled, "Don't be, this was good, I was really surprised and loved it", he said looking at Matt.

"I am glad", Matt said and the others congratulated the couple, "Tomorrow we will shoot the original scene", Ed said and they all nodded and Harry got the real script.

They had a small celebration and toast for the newly engaged couple and soon all started to leave.

"Oh this is bad", he said after reading the scene, "Yep", Matt said as they walked to their car after saying a thank you and goodbye to their team, "How am I gonna do this scene in the same place you proposed me?", Harry asked and Matt smiled as they drove home.

"They will change the location, they did that today only for us", Matt said interlocking his fingers with Harry's who looked at him surprised.

"Our team is the best isn't it, they all love us and each other like a family", Harry said, "Yep they are, that's one of the reasons I wanted to propose to you here", Matt said.

"And what would the other reason be?", Harry asked as they pulled over, "Well, I love you, I met you here for the first, I fell in love with you here, I told you I loved you here, we met our new best family here, we got a wonderful and loving team here, I can go on do you want more reason", Matt asked as he walked into their home with Harry in his hands.

"Nope and I love you too and I am happy you proposed to me there, Magnus has always been a special character for me apart from meeting you because of him and I know Alec is the same for you, so thank you baby", Harry said.

"Thank you for saying yes, because I don't what I would have done if you hadn't", Matt said and Harry smiled as they lay down on the bed after changing.

"For you, it will always be yes", Harry said and the two kissed one more time basking in each other's love.