Wedding

Ok this time it was Harry's plan, all were planning for their wedding which they planned to keep three months later from now.

But as soon as they got the news, that their show was getting canceled and they had to finish the whole show in two episodes, they were not only devastated.

They were broken, all were, especially Matt and Harry as they thought they would come back and be Magnus and Alec as husbands.

They wanted to do at least one episode, one scene as husbands in real life so they could hold onto that memory.

They acted when they were friends, they acted when they were boyfriends, they acted when they were engaged and each moment was special to them, so they wanted to act when they became husbands too.

Magnus and Alec were like their alter egos, Magnus and Alec bought them together and gave them this family.

They had told that to their cast and crew mates too, who were happy and had agreed beforehand.

But when they heard the news of cancellation all crumbled into pieces, Harry couldn't see Matt sad and talked with the writers and directors.

He wanted to get married to Matt before their wedding scene and the directors and writers all agreed as they were planning that too.

They called an officiate immediately and Harry immediately went to talk to Matt, this is not a proposal, he can't keep it a secret till the end.

Em called both the couple's parents and siblings who agreed to come quickly and Matt who was sitting in his trailer looked up as Harry entered.

"Hey", Harry said softly, "Hi", Matt said smiling and took Harry's hand directing him to his lap, "Are you alright?", Harry asked.

"To be honest, I don't know, it's the last episode of shadowhunters and our characters are getting married", Matt said as Harry laid his head on Matt's chest.

"Not only our characters", Harry said, and Matt was confused, "What?", he asked and Harry pulled away.

"I know how this show means a lot to you, to us, so I went to talk with Tod and they had planned something before me", Harry said.

"What would that be?", Matt asked slowly caressing Harry's arm, "Our real marriage, before the scene", Harry said and Matt paused his movement shocked.

"What... what did you say?", Matt asked and Harry looked away, "I said ok", he said and was suddenly engulfed in too many kisses all over his face.

He laughed, "Angel... I love you", Matt said, they had started talking in shadowhunter terms ever since they started doing this and it became natural.

"I love you too, honey", Harry said, "But, what about rings?", Matt asked, "Well I went to the ring shop with Dom yesterday and bought a similar ring to the one you proposed with for you", Harry said.

"I want to keep my engagement ring as the wedding band, I love it too much, so...", Harry trailed and Matt laughed.

They discussed some other things and immediately left to meet their fam, Harry told Em not to tell them so they were waiting.

"What happened, Em told you wanted to ask us something", Dom said and Matt smiled, "Well Dom would you be my suggene?", Matt asked.

"Are we acting the scene?", asked a confused Dom, "No I am really asking you, me and Harry are getting married now, so would you?", Matt asked and all looked shocked except Em.

"Yes, definitely", Dom said as Matt snapped his fingers in front of his face and Dom and Matt hugged each other.

"I want you, Em to be my suggene", Harry said and Em smiled, her eyes tearing up as she nodded and hugged Harry who laughed.

"Isaiah you are walking me down the aisle and Alberto and Kat are walking Harry down the aisle", Matt said and they also smiled.

"We wanted our family to be close on this occasion and take part in some sort of way", Harry said and all cheered.

They said the place was ready and everyone quickly got ready and Matt first entered with Isaiah as soon as the ceremony started and was amazed to see the decorations.

Malec's supposed to be wedding song played, but since it was for the first time being played to them, it became their song.

Dom and Em were on the aisle, Matt saw his real family and reel family both sitting with happy tears in their eyes.

Matt shook Dom's hand and looked down the pathway and saw Harry, he was handsome, Harry came and stood in front of him.

Soon the ceremony started and it was time for their vows, Harry gestured to Matt to start who was staring at Harry.

"I... You look so handsome, I forgot what I wanted to say.[All laughed] I love you so so much, I met you right here on the set of shadowhunters and fell in love with you immediately. For that, I am thankful to this team, without whom I would have never met you, but you Harry Shum Jr. gave life to me, supported me, helped me, and loved me so much that I learned the meaning of true love from you. You are the best thing that ever happened to me and trust me when I say this I don't ever, ever want to lose you. I love you so much for that and I promise you that I will always support you and love you till the day I close my eyes forever...", Matt said and Harry smiled and blinked his eyes quickly so that his Magnus makeup wouldn't come off.

"I love you too, a lot actually, I never thought I would love anyone like I love you. When I learned I was gay for the first time, I thought this was it, I would never find my happily ever after, but when I met you at our first couple audition, I knew I had found my happily ever after. You also supported me, helped me, surprised me, a lot, and loved me throughout our period of being together and I am glad that I said yes to you when you asked me to marry you because that was the best decision in my life. You are also the best thing that ever happened to me and I don't want to lose you too, I love you Matthew Quincy Daddario and I will love you forever and always", Harry said and wiped Matt's tears which he didn't realize he had.

Half of the people sitting there were crying, "I announce you husband and husband", said the officiate after their 'I do' and the two kissed.

The hall erupted to cheers and the two walked down the aisle, they also had their first dance before the shoot started.

Their original family left after the shoot finished with a small party and as soon as it was only the shadowhunter team, they had their wrap party.

The team gave the newly married couples a gift, a CD, "This is a gift from this whole team, we took videos of your two's special moments from the start, and along with your wedding and dance, you have it all in there", Tod said and the couple got emotional and hugged everyone, thanking them.

Their family also gave them their gifts and they continued having the wrap party till the next morning although not everyone remained present.

Only the six of them with a few members from the team were present, but they enjoyed it a lot more than ever.

Especially the six of them, who had the time of their lives...