Quotes

It's over, shadowhunters is over, let it go, Harry thought as he got ready for his new show, Grey's Anatomy, it was huge and Harry loved it.

But he couldn't help but see a special someone every time he needed to have chemistry with Jules his character's partner, or at least they are trying to put her as his partner.

He had to already act as if he had sex with her but his only thought when he acted as if they did was, this is wrong.

The touch felt wrong, the smell felt wrong, heck the kisses even felt wrong, and according to the show, it was a one-time thing.

But now suddenly they wanted to develop it and today was the shoot where he says they can't have a relationship, but Jules insists.

But every touch, every smell, every kiss reminded him of a certain hazel-eye-colored Shadowhunter of his.

"We can't have this", Harry as Kwan(maybe) said, "Why?", she asked, "Because this is not right, we are not meant to be", Kwan said.

"We have to figure it out, we always are finding our way back to each other", she said improvising and Harry's eyes blazed.

That was his special quote from Alec, no no for him it was from Matt, "Don't say that", he said breaking out of the character.

The director immediately cut, "Why? It is good", Adelaide said, "I know", Harry whispered to himself trying to block his thoughts of Matt out.

"But please don't use any of those quotes", he requested and she nodded, Harry hadn't met Matt for months due to the new shooting, otherwise they all usually met at least every month.

Harry missed Matt, he had had a crush on Matt since day one of Shadowhunters, but he never told that, and now it had developed into crazy and deep love.

He was scared of rejection, he couldn't lose Matt, not for anything, in a way Harry pushed Matt away.

They continued shooting and the directors said that Harry had to slam Adelaide to the wall and kiss her and then confess both their loves.

As soon as they said action Harry did as said and was immediately flashed with a memory as he kissed her.

A scene they cut from shadowhunters...

Flashback

"Harry you are jealous since Alec was talking alone with Lorenzo and now you are going to show it in Magnus's way", their director said and Harry nodded.

"He is gonna slam Alec to the wall and say 'You are mine' and kiss him hard", their director said and Harry looked at Matt, a little hesitant.

"We can do it", Matt said, Harry smiled and nodded and soon the shoot started and Magnus slammed Alec into the wall.

"You are mine", Magnus growled and Alec smirked, or more like Matt smirked, and Oh god Harry loves that smirk.

"Jealous much?", Matt asked as Alec, "Shut up", Magnus said and kissed Alec hard, and that's it for Harry the outer world vanished.

It was only him and Matt, Matt's touches on his skin, Matt's kisses, the way their breaths hit each other.

Harry broke apart to breathe, Matt really took his breath away, "See I knew how you felt", Alec said and Magnus chuckled.

"I love you dork", Magnus said and Alec smiled his hazel eyes lighting up, "I love you too", he said and Harry got lost in those eyes.

"Cut", they heard and jumped apart and all congratulated them...

Flashback ends.

They had to cut the scene off because the actual timeline for their relationship was short and this scene made them seem too comfortable.

He broke from this kiss as if he couldn't breathe while their foreheads touched as he remembered Matt.

Jules was breathing hard, "I know you feel what I feel", she said again improvising and Harry closed his eyes trying not to burst.

But as he did that Matt flashed in his eyes with his cute dorky smile making Harry smile, "I know things are crazy around here, but please don't push me away", she continued improvising and Harry heard Matt's voice.

It was Magnus's quote at first but when Alec said it to Magnus in the most important scene, one of Harry's favorite, it became close to them, intimate even.

I love you, and I know something's wrong. Whatever it is, I'm here for you.

I appreciate it. But I'm fine.

No, you're not. I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna leave until you talk to me. Do you remember when you said, "When things get crazy, don't push me away"?

That was it, everything inside Harry started screaming for Matt and Harry immediately took a few steps back.

"I said don't do that", Harry said and she apologized again but Harry couldn't shoot anymore, he needed to talk with Matt.

"I am sorry, but I have to go", he quickly said and messaged Matt to meet him at his house if the dork was free.

Matt immediately messaged back saying he would be at Harry's house within an hour and Harry left home and was waiting for Matt when the bell rang.

He opened the door to see his shadowhunter, "Hey what's wrong? You said-", Matt asked as he entered closing the door behind him, and was slammed to the wall.

It was as if the same memory was triggered, he smirked making Harry's legs go weak, "Jealous much?", he asked and that was it for Harry.

He slammed his lips hard into Matt's and Matt kissed him back, both their lips danced, fitting perfectly and Matt touched Harry's whole upper body making Harry moan.

It was as if his body was on fire, the way Matt tugged Harry's hair, the way Matt held Harry's waist and ran his hands over Harry's abs under the shirt.

Matt knew how to turn on Harry, he knew his touches made Harry go weak in the knees, and both kissed till they couldn't breathe.

They broke apart with their foreheads touching, "I know you feel the way I feel", Matt said quoting Magnus making Harry chuckle.

"Also when things get crazy don't push me away", Matt said and a tear slipped out of Harry's eyes which Matt wiped.

"I love you so much, I am sorry I didn't tell you before", Harry confessed and Matt smiled and kissed Harry's forehead.

"I love you too", he said, "But why did you want this all of a sudden?", Matt asked and Harry told the story.

"So you love the way I touch you huh?", he asked and Harry blushed, "Maybe", he said and Matt held Harry's waist looking deep into his eyes.

"What do you want to do now? We already had our lunch, we can go on a dinner date", Matt said and Harry quickly replied as if he always wanted to say this.

"Hold me, be here with me", Harry whispered but Matt heard it and a flash of memory hit him...

Stop. Stop. Listen. Magnus, I love you. Can you just, I just want to help.

I know you do. But you can't.

Please, stop. Just listen to me.

You can't help me, Alec!

Listen to me for a second! Listen to me! Just let me be here with you!

You can't! Alec!

Please... please...

He broke out with a smile on his face and led Harry to the couch and both started cuddling, "I will always be with you", he said and Harry hummed smiling contended after a long time.

It was as if they completed Malec, and more like they and Malec were the same in some ways and filled the rest in others.

But one thing was for sure, no matter what happens just like Malec they will always find their way back to each other.