PROLOGUE:

*Bang*

A fifteen year old girl rushed into a room where her personal maids were gathered having their afternoon break.
When they saw her all of them stopped doing whatever they were up to. Everyone had a pale expression stuck on their faces.

"M...y lady....so the verdict??" Livi, the head maid stuttered.

The fifteen year old looked at them with disappointment.

The face of her maids fell.

"The final verdict is....." She trailed off..... In a sad tone.

"Its been called off!"

*Gasp*

Everyone had their mouth hung open.

"Really? My lady, are you sure you were not walking around in your sleep? Or are you sure the Duke was not sleep talking with you while telling you that......"
Lucy, another of her maid spoke as if trying to make sure her lady was not sleep walking in broad daylight.

Their lady sprung with joy in her eyes as she grabbed their hands.

"Its real!!" She exclaimed.

"MY ENGAGEMENT HAS BEEN CALLED OFF!!!"

At her announcement everyone burst into tears, crying in relief.

"We are so happy for you my lady!!" They cheered in joy.

"Me too!!" Their lady yelped. "I am so happy to be single again!!"

Congratulations!!

Congratulations!!

The joy the news of her engagement being called off was immense in the room.

Now, for every joy there was a reason.

Sadly this time, there was none.

The only reason these maids helped their lady Eve in calling off the engagement was because their lady wished for it so.
Hence they gave her tips on how to appeal her case to her parents with arguments they couldn't rebuke.

And finally....after a few months the engagement was called off.

Eve couldn't stop smiling. "Hehe. Its all thanks to you that it's been called off for good riddance. Thank you Lucy. Thank you Livi. And thanks to all of you for giving me those tips and suggestions on how to convince dad and mom."

Aww.... Their hearts went soft when they saw their lady smiling at them with adoration.

"Its our pleasure, Lady Eve." Welcoming her, they all sat down together.

The door were closed tightly.

"Oh. By the way, have you heard about that scandal?"

"What scandal?? Ah...ahhhh... You mean about the gardener of the house next door?"

"Yes. Apparently he was caught having rough sex with the lady of the house. I tell you. The details are like a book in itself."

"Gosh! Who would want to know the details." Emir blushed.
"So?? What position were they in when they got caught? According to my research it should be....."

The gossip continued.

Their lady Eve, was also a part of it.

Or rather she was the most active one in the discussion.

"How could we resist if there is that kind of soap opera playing next door?" She exclaimed in silence.

Either it be this world or elsewhere, women liked to gossip. And so did she.

This scoop was even bigger than her role as the so called villainess, which, she had trampled just now after convincing her parents for months.