ARC FOUR:CHAPTER FOUR.

Erzis stared at the letter that was sent as a reply by the Bivas. As an ambitious man, he wanted his bloodline to be the most powerfull and domineering. This was the reason why he had chosen the young lady from the Biva lineage. Because he acknowledges her sigma as a wonderful weapon to strengthen his lineage.

But...

*Crack*

The table exploded into pieces as he pummeled his hand onto it, crushing the letter in the process.

"How dare she!!! To reject me, a real alpha like this!!!" This was the first time he was blatantly rejected by any person.
The taste of rejection left a terrible after taste in his mouth.
"GENERAL!!" He shouted for his right man.

"Yes. My king." General Adher immediately came to his respond. The leaking pheromones from his king made him feel exposed to a certain weakness but as an alpha himself, he held himself against that terrifying aura attacking him without much worry.

"Prepare a carriage. I must pay the Bivas a very special visit." Erzis had an evil glint in his eyes, like a ruthless venomous snake.

The general knew that look. It only meant one thing. "Massacre."
Sigh. The Bivas had brought doom upon themselves.

Just then.

*Bang*

A group of men coated in black from their head to toe, their long black tail lying against their back gracefully entered the room.
"King Erzis, we have an update on the rebels at the south of the Rune forest."
A jet black haired man with leopard ears and tail who was the leader of the Dark Horse Army Unit spoke as they bowed to their master.
"The Louruman rebels of the Rodge tribe has completely disappeared from the Rune region." He said.

Erzis narrowed his eyes at the news. Disappeared? Yesterday the rebels were still camping at the edge of the Rune forest but just within a night they had disappeared from this region?
"Continue." He spoke in a condensing tone.

"We couldn't find any trail left behind by them following their disappearance. Their campsite has also vanished as if it were never there. Our investigation bore no results." When the leopard guy said that a dangerous waves of pheromones attacked him in an instant kicking him away. With a loud bang his head hit the iron door, a dent appearing on the door's surface.

"Useless!" King Erzis scoffed at the Dark Horse as he got up from his seat.
His oppressing pheromones leaked through the door causing an uproar outside. As it was evident, Erzis could kill with just a wave of his hand by releasing his own pheromones.

General Adher grieved looking at the conditon of the King and the Dark Horse unit who were all spitting blood laying on the floor. He could even smell the scent of blood that had caused an uproar outside.
"King Erzis please calm down." He tried but was immediately subjected to an overwhelming shockwave that caused his mouth to bleed.
Nevertheless he was still calm.

Erzis glared at General Adher. He wanted to release his rage through violence.
"Adher, you know what to do right?"

The general got on his knees. "Yes my king. So please appease your sanity."

*Zing*

In an instant like melting ice, the temperature of the room was back to normal.
After a few minutes a group of beautiful men and women entered the chamber of the king.
The next morning only one of them left his room, his face painted with blood, and his beautiful eyes that looked soulless.

***********************************

Ruvor stared at the beautiful woman who had appeared at their hideout without any warning. He studied her face, her profile but couldn't see anything further than what was already displayed.
At first, when they were swept away by her from their hideout he thought only doom awaited his tribe. But, given the situation now, he was extremely skeptical and anxious.
Because he was not an idiot to think that a stranger would give them a new land just out of the blue.

"Do you know why I helped you?"

He shook his head in response. "We have never met before." He said, staring at her exceptionally etheral face.
She had bright red eyes and a very beautiful hair. Contrasting to that her dark coloured garment made her harmless looking face appear even more dangerous.

"Correct. We have never met before." She spoke. "The king of Treumans had long discovered your hideout."

When she said that his heart jolted, almost making his heartbeat stop. His eyes widened processing those words. But then.... "Why?" Ruvor asked, feeling even more confused.

She had a slight smile on her face as she replied. "Because I found out about it somehow. And, well.... You don't need to know the rest.
Just know that he and I are foes. And i will shelter you and your people while you are free to build your home at my land. As long as you don't betray me. Or cause any trouble."
Saying that she got up from her seat.

Ruvor has never felt like this before. His instincts were telling him that this woman was dangerous but at the same time his instincts were screaming at him that this woman could be trusted. Still, he was very doubtful why a stranger would do this for him and his tribe?

As if she had heard his thoughts she spoke again loud and clear. "I know. And if I were in your position I would be anxious and suspicious. That's normal. So for now, why not give this a try? I promise I will not stop you and your people from leaving."

He looked into her beautiful red eyes and so did he.

Sigh. Ruvor did not knew he had a reckless side of himself. But for now, he must test the waters. So he agreed.
"I will take on those words. Lady..."

"Ursula." She added. "Address me as Princess Ursula."

Once again, his heart shook vigorously. The crown Princess of the Late Biva Island!!!

THIS. WAS. PURE. INSANE.

But his composure did not break. He bowed before her.
"My deepest gratitude for your help, Crown Princess Ursula."

NOTE:SORRY GUYS. COLLEGE HAS STARTED THUS BUSY DAYS ARE BACK. I WILL TRY TO KEEP UPDATING UNTIL I FINISH THIS STORY.