ARC TWO:CHAPTER NINE.

There was something strange about my current body. Sometimes, i was feeling emotions too intense and unrelated to my soul, which was a foreign matter living inside my host.
Even in the last battle, i reacted in ways that was out of my character. That feeling of rage and the willingness to die to protect, those were definitely not mine.
But it did not seem like those feelings belonged to the real saintess.

I was left wondering, irked by a bitter sweet emotion left as the aftertaste of those intense feelings.

The matter regarding the void had been solved. I mean i destroyed it singlehandedly. So, General Ruho called off the war and his army retreated from Lennond. With their departure, it took us two weeks to repair our kingdom to its former glory.
Hailed as the maiden of holy light, my people have been singing songs of praises for me.

While I on the other hand, was left with questions. General Ruho had told me all about the time loop. From what he and his harem members have told me, i was now sure that this world was being interfered by a very strong entity whose presence went beyond this world.
The first thing I thought of was the involvement of an administrator. But there was also a high chance of the creator of this world being the bug rather than the administrator. Because a creator will posses a greater knowledge about this world unlike an administrator. 
Another thing that i was sure of, was that, the previous world where I had lived out my days until I died before I reincarnated in the otome game world, that world, was superior to these worlds. Because this game was also a fragment of that world meanwhile the system that was assigned to me by my administrator had no data on this world. So that meant that my origin was somehow superior to theirs. And if my deduction was right, then the entity i must fight against, and defeat, is also probably from that same world as my past life.

The biggest challenge though was finding out the person who killed the saintess in the previous time loops.
And sadly, Aunt Rihrara was the first culprit that flashed across my mind. I frowned just thinking about it. I could not deny that because she was the closest out of all the people around the saintess.
However, apart from her, i was also secretly investigating about this body's biological parents. Because I don't have much knowledge from the memories of this game, i must do my own research in order to complete my mission.
After weeks of searching for information about the possibility of Fekhira's biological parents being alive, i finally found one clue.
Unbothered, i left the throne in secrecy in order to see it for myself.

After all, the person i believe the most in this entire universe is me myself.

And because of this i did not get wind of the events happening on General Ruho's side.
Had I known, i would have saved myself some trouble.

A/N:Sorry guys I was busy with my exams. Since I am free now, i will start updating this regularly.
(⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠)