ARC ONE:CHAPTER TWELVE.

There was something about that woman. Her instincts were screaming at her, that there was something worth investigating about that woman called Eve Porid. Ever since that incident at the ball, Lara had already put her eyes onto Eve. It was in her nature to be wary of those whom she deemed as her worthy opponents. And Eve Porid was one of them. Lara still recalled the day she saw her the first time, caught in the act on broad day light. She was in shock that day but upon meeting her again at the ball, Lara realised that the woman who caught her with Resley was not only a rare beauty but also a praiseworthy person. Then later she revealed herself as the Owner of the Granzia.
That shocked her even more. Because she had been keeping tabs on the real owner of the Granzia Trading Estate. Who knew that was her true identity.

So, in an attempt to trap her she told Resley to approach her. Knowing how Women fawned upon Resley, she thought the innocent looking Lady Eve would fall for his charms. But to her shock, Lady Eve did not fall into his sweet talk.
With this Lara was able to discern that Eve was not just a rare beauty but a beauty with a brain. Thus, she saw her as a potential enemy or a potential ally. So, her next plan was to befriend Eve. But before she got the chance to approach her Eve was already out of her reach.

Buying the title of a Viscountess for herself and the western plains, she was off the capital even before her knowledge.

Lara had ordered the demon to track Eve and observe her for months. However the demon came back to her reporting that she was just an ambitious, talented bussiness woman. He found nothing suspicious about Eve.
There was a part deep down inside Lara, her instincts tugging at her brain, as if trying to make some connection between Eve and Carlos Porid. But there was none.

For the first time in her life, Lara was lost and Confused.

She stared at the newspaper in her hands.

"The Granzia Trading Estate soars accross borders, establishing a new branch in the far away kingdom of Phoelio."

It was news about Eve Porid and her success again. Lara was very impressed by this woman in her all honesty. She has never seen such a capable person in her life ever. And the fact that she was of the same gender as hers made her hate her but admire her at the same time.

"You want to meet her so badly?" The demon appeared out of nowhere, interrupting her thoughts.

She smiled, her eyes glinting with malice. "Its only natural to want to touch extraordinary things."

"This woman really is something. She was able to expand her trading empire beyond borders, spreading it across the map. Furthermore, she is a woman who was granted the 'Muse Of Gold' by the emperor himself. In just a few years she was able to become so successful. Its as if god is on her side." The demon commented reading the newspaper.

Lara snickered. "We ourselves aren't doing bad either. Its just that my achievements wane in front of her glory. So long as I am moving forward, it doesn't matter." These were her honest thoughts. Although Eve Porid was bathing in the glory of the sun, she herself wasn't doing bad either. Infact Lara herself has also been on the newspaper's front pages many times.

The demon put back the newspaper on the table. "Your clingy lovers are here." He murmured before disappearing into thin air.

*Creak*

The door creaked open.

It was Resley and Ropert. When they saw Lara, both of them had a beaming smile on their faces.

"We have got some good news for you." Resley spoke as they took their seats. His eyes never trailed from Lara. The lovely bosom exposed before his eyes was distracting him a little bit. No matter how much time he spends with her, he will never get tired of his lover's loveliness.

Lara smirked at him. She knew what was going through Resley's little head. She moved her seat, settling down between her two lovers.
"You did a good job. Thank you." She kissed Resley on his cheeks as a reward.
Right when she was about to speak to Ropert, she saw his invisible ears dropping down due to being ignored.

Bursting into a laughter, she pulled Ropert in for a kiss. "~Darling~ You are so cute even when you are pouting. Thank you for your hard work too."
Her words towards these two men were always genuine. She really liked them both.

"According to the intel she should be returning to her Main Villa this week. We shall personally request an audience with her in advance."

Lara was very excited. She really wanted to meet that woman. The one called Viscountess Eve Porid, the star of this marvelous era.