ARC TWO:CHAPTER ONE.

Finding myself in a rather unexpected surrounding I looked around, and there the administrator was.

*Clap. Clap*

That person gave me a round of applause.

I stared into its rose shaped eyes, shining like red rubies. It had a round, squishy looking face. There were a pair of whiskers on its cheek. And the body looked like that of a mini monster. The ones you would see in 3d fantasy films.

Sigh. I relented realising that I have been tricked. Here i thought I was going to meet the administrator in person but it turns out that person still doesn't want to show their true self to me.

"Congratulations to our new agent." The administrator spoke although there was no visible mount on its face. "I must say, the way you accomplished those mission board was rather out of the ordinary. I feel very pleased to finally have a worthy agent after all this trouble of looking for a competent one."

I felt like raising my brows at it. "I thought you were going to meet me in person?" I asked, feeling obligated for an answer.

It shook its head. "I did too. But Circumstances can dampen people's curiosity sometimes."

Circumstances? So that meant this person had some kind of troublesome history going on in the background. And I had no knowledge about it. This made me annoyed, knowing that I was at a disadvantage.
"Are you alone?"

"Ah? If it's him you are asking about, he is not here." The administrator replied.

I took note of that. Gesturing me to sit down, I took up the offer. There were so many lingering questions that I wanted to ask but the most crucial one was only one.
"So what's next?" I asked feeling a bit concerned.

The administrator hmmed before giving me a long explanation.
"So it's like this. We need you, in short, for a reason that you don't need to be aware of. The only thing that you need to know is that we need you so we want you to coperate with us. If not, the price will be the destruction of your world, which is safe in our hands for now. You have to visit different worlds and accomplish the mission board in each world while being in someone else's body.
In short, we are threatening you to co-operate with us if not there will be a heavy price to pay."
The creepy smile at the end of the explanation made me feel uncomfortable.

"I want to ask something." I said

"No." Came an instant reply.

"Why and how will the success rate of the mission board benifit?" I asked anyways, ignoring the side eye given to me.
Whether I get an answer or not, i did not care. I had to speak what I have in my mind. And test my luck.

"It will help us in getting rid of the circumstances you aren't aware of." Came a surprising reply.

I took note of that. Again.

"Who are you?"

"A person threatening you." Came another reply.

Then i asked a few more questions to which the administrator replied while some were left unanswered.
Nevertheless, collecting information was necessary for me.

After what felt like forever, i had to put my questions to a halt. Because I was being sent off to another world.

"The world you are about to enter is a S level world. The system will assist you with all the information that you want. However, this time there is no plot like the previous world. You have to put the puzzles together through your host's memories and the people around you."

Meaning it will be on hard mode.

"Time is running out. I will send you off now."

*Swish*

Just like that I was sent off to a rather annoying place.