ARC ONE:CHAPTER SIX.

"Brother Robin." Duke Ropert has always been very close with the emperor ever since they were young. The emperor was a loving elder brother to him, whom he loves, admires and respects deeply. They have also shared a bunch of secrets with each other. Infact, the emperor rarely hides anything from him.

The emperor, looked at his little Duke. He was a grown adult but he will always be little in his eyes. He really loved him. But this time, no matter what, he must keep his promise to the person who has saved his life and his country from that devil Carlos.
"Ropert. This time I really can't. Its useless to probe some words out of me." Robin shook his head, resolutely.
He was very firm on this matter no matter what.

Ropert flinched. This time, his brother was really adamant in not giving away the name of the person who had helped him in exposing Carlos.
Infact He, Lara and Resley were also collecting information about Carlos for a really long time. But when they were away from the south, they suddenly hear about Carlos's execution, causing them to hurry back over.
Upon learning of the details, Lara has urged him to get something, even a little bit of hint, about the man who dragged down Carlos. Infact he himself was curious about this person. Who was it? Who could it be? That caused his brother to keep this matter a secret from him for all this time, without his knowledge, and that too with so much evidence that it was enough to execute the criminal within a span of two days, who was the person behind this?
While he was in deep thought, his eyes focused and unblinking, Emperor Robin sighed.

"About this matter, i hope little Ropert does not bring this up. Some secrets are better off being kept as secrets. Please help this old one keep his promise to that person." When he said this he sat down on his chair. Seemingly tired and restless.

Ropert, having noticed his tiredness, and his resolute reply, did not have the energy to pursue this matter anymore. Specially when the emperor requested him with that tired out tone, he couldn't possibly impose on him anymore. So he left obediently.

The next day, Lady Lara came over to his mansion. And the first thing she asked was about this matter.

"Hah." Ropert sighed. He has been investigating about this matter himself since the emperor refused to talk.
"My brother is adamant on keeping his promise to whoever his informer was. So i have no choice but to give up. Forgive me Lady Lara, but this time I am helpless."

Her eyes flashed at him cunningly. "Now this is making me even more curious. Don't worry, we shall uproot the one behind that case no matter what it takes." Her bright eyes were firmly fixated on this case. Her reason to live has been extinguished just like that, the object of her hateful obsession just died like that without letting her have the satisfaction of the closure she wanted so badly, how could she let the one behind it slip away just like that.
She was going to ask the devil for a favour regarding this matter.
Placing the cup of tea back on the table, she got up ready to leave.

"Won't you stay for a little bit longer?" Ropert looked at her with sulky eyes, like a golden retriever.

Lara smiled at him. She went over and pulled him down by the collar. Then she proceeded to kiss him passionately. Ropert also kissed her back, parting her lips open as he intruded on her tongue. Both of them fell on the couch as they started making out.
Ropert was feeling all hot and bothered by now. He wanted to hold her. But Lara had other plans. She teases him one last time, biting his nape before she let go.

"Be obedient. Next time, i will let you have all your fill." She smiled at him seductively, while whispering into his ears.

While the other person was in a daze, Lara had already exited the room.

Ropert sat still, his face blushing hard. Oh boy. He was wrapped around her finger all this time.