ARC ONE:CHAPTER FOURTEEN.

Eve Porid and her achievements has always been the spotlight for many years.
It was said that not only was this lady revolutionary but she was also very knowledgeable, resourceful and competent. She has been making a name for herself in different fields.
It was also rumoured that she was an extremely beautiful woman with the looks of a fairy.

She had everything any woman would desire in their lifetime. Self independence and success built at her own blood sweat and tears. Hence it was inevitable that she became the role model for so many young women and even men in general. Her success, wealth and fame Soared across borders.  

What added more fuel to the fire was that Viscountess Eve was a bachelor. She had yet to tie the knot nor did she had any lover. So there were a swarm of bees ready to flock around her, people who wanted to bond with her and people who wanted an inclusive relationship with her.
There was a rumour circulating that she would be attending the imperial ball this time. So the amount of guests at the palace was more in numbers than usual.

Though their anticipation and all their hardwork went to naught, because the star of the ball never showed up at the ball.

Because she was busy carrying out her bussiness agendas overseas. She was out in the world, wiping her sweat off to make the world a better place.
A few months went by with her silhouette unseen by those perky bees.
Then the news spread that Eve Porid had helped a kingdom to recover from its national debt. 

Another month went by then the news about her successful anti-disaster agenda in partnership with the infamous Lara Britty and the Duke of Fornand and Duke Wilemhart spread across the map, marking the technological advancement of the empire. A new wave of innovative tools and machinery was introduced to the world shocking thousands of souls.

In another few months, Eve Porid had managed to establish and enforce a number of innovative trading routes and propagate a new economic agenda sponsored by Granzia, her own bussiness empire.

However the latest update the world knew of about this revolutionary Lady shocked them to the core.

Flying through two oceans, in a ship decorated with utmost luxury, with lanterns lighting up the deck of the ship, and in one of the most expensive coffin laid the fairy like Eve Porid. Her eyes succumbing to a sudden eternal slumber. She Laid there as Yovis, accompanied her throughout the journey. At the harbour of the port awaited the empire's people led by the imperial family.

All of them mourning the loss of their empire's most treasured jewel.

"Geez......." I scorned at the cheesy scene before me. "Ugh.... I really went and did that only to get this damn green light fill up the bar. This is so disgusting to look at." I got goosebumps all over my body.
Watching my dead body received with great courtesy by these people made me feel so strange.

The supposedly main characters of this world were also among the people who were seeing off my dead body.

*Ding. Mission completed.*

Finally the system made the announcement i had been waiting for.

"The higher you climb and collect gold, the harder the fall on the ground. And this is how you make a perfect legend." I uttered to myself feeling proud of having survived through this without the need for me to find a man to be the most deserving legend of that world.

*Ding*

**The administrator invites you to have a chat with them.**

Another message popped up before me.

"Them." I thought. Meaning there was more than one person behind this damn system.

I proceeded to press the "Accept" Button.