ARC TWO:CHAPTER TWO.

As soon as I opened my eyes i found myself asleep in a king size bed. The first thing that hit me hard was the intoxicating smell of perfumed candles.
Frowning, i covered my nose as I got up from the bed. Walking over, i blew off the flames then opened the windows to let the fragrance out of this room. While doing so, I looked out at the world outside.

"Marvelous!!" I couldn't help but exclaim at the sight of the beautiful scenery before me.
The sight of the deep blue ocean and the sunlight hitting the surface of the ocean making it sparkle like jewels at the distance, the sound of bustling crowd across the other side of the ocean, and the refreshing air breezing against this body made me shiver with excitement.
Something about this view before me was special. It somehow felt very pure.

*Ding*

So i opened the system window.

World Type:Fantasy.
Host name:Saintess Fekhira Rustlel.
Position:1st Princess of the Lennond Kingdom.
Age:23.

Bingo. No wonder the sense of purity radiating from the atmosphere felt so surreal.

Hm... I pondered for a bit while going through the memories of my current host.

"Heh!!! So the system really does not have any information regarding this world except for this encyclopedia and this world map. This is going to be a bit troublesome." I thought to myself.
Walking over to the mirror I stared at the reflection of my current host.

She held the same eye as mine, same facial features. Her stature was taller and slimmer than mine. She had mesmerizing marble like eyes. Her shimmering silver hair falling down her legs, lying around the ground like huge ropes.

This kind of reminded me of Rapunzel. Yeah. My hair right now was similar to hers.

Touching it I realised that not only was it beautiful to look at but it was also very silky and soft. This was some fine high grade hair.

But I don't have the patience to comb these long train of hair for every single day.

So I looked for a knife or a scissor to get the job done. Rummaging the entire room i couldn't find one.

*Huff. Huff*

I was gasping for breathe because of the weight on my head. Damn!

This hair of mine is so freaking heavy. How was she able to endure this up until now?

I couldn't bear it even for a day. While I do love long hair this length was way too much.

Catching my breathe I tried thinking of a way. And that's when I realised it.

"Oh right. I have that."

Having found the solution i got into the job right away.

A bright magic circle appeared underneath me. The light radiating from it almost made me frown. But I ignored it. Concentrating all of the mana particles around my hair, i lifted the length off the floor. And then i chopped it off.

*Bling. Bling.*

A rather high amount of magic outburst occured all of a sudden as I saw my hair diffuse into the mana particles.

My eyes widened as I cussed in silence.

"Oh Fuck!!"

ADMINISTRATOR'S POV:

"Pffft.....Hahahaha!" I burst out laughing staring at the screen where our candidate was having a panic attack due to the sudden mana out burst caused by her own actions.

"To think that she chopped off the most precious treasure of that saintess. Hahahaha! She has a unique way of dealing with things." I couldn't stop laughing.
It was so hard to not burst out watching her hover around like a little wool rolling around the room.

Pfft...... My stomach hurts damn it. Tears were about to fall off my eyes.

"Damn. You have my hopes high my dear candidate."

I really hope you will be able to clear this world and not fail like the rest of the ones who were chosen before you.

I had no choice but to wait and see. Hoping the best from her.