ARC FOUR:CHAPTER ONE.

"Admin, I want to talk to you." I repeated myself again because there was no response.

Thats when I heard a voice speaking to me.

"The admin is busy at the moment. How about we have a chat together?"

I turned to the man who spoke. First thing I noticed was that he was really really tall. He was wearing a formal suit but the strange thing was that he was wearing an over sized hanfu as an overcoat. The style however matched his height.
His eyes... Well they made me feel uncomfortable.
With a slick smile he greeted me again. "Agent Eve. I believe this is our first official meeting. I told you last time didn't i? That I will be greeting you officially."

Ah... When he said that I actually remembered the strange guy from Lara's world.

"Pft..." He chuckled. "That expression... I guess you forgot about me."

"Thanks to you guys i was too busy to think about other things." I replied him. "I have questions." I told him.

A table and two chairs appeared out of nowhere. I sat down on one of them.
"I have questions. And I want answers to those questions."

When i said that he looked at me intently. "Well. Miss Eve. Its unfortunate but we picked you because we thought you would make a good puppet but it seems that there are mysteries related to the origin of your soul. The even more unfortunate thing is that i have zero idea about who you really are."

I sneered at him. "So you did wanted me as your docile and obedient puppet." I knew that but it still made me angry.

"I apologize but it can't be helped. Your admin needs you for this and that." When this dazzling man before me said that it made me even more irritated.

I then realised that they can't be trusted. I can't reveal too much to them or else they might bite be back.
"What were those strange creatures in white from that world?" I asked him. The least i could do was collect information.

Unlike my expectations, he explained it to me in details.
"Those are well...puppets of bastards who are even more bigger bastards than us. In the lower realms they are known as demonic beasts or magical beasts or dragons just for name sake. But in the upper realm they are known as Sage nymphs. You can say those sage nymphs are the soldiers of the ones who want everything to be as the gods wants it to be. In short they are the keepers of the lower realms. Very annoying and big eye sores to us."

So i guess we are in the lower realms right now. As for the gods and the keepers i kind of get an idea that the gods are the creators of the stories upon which these worlds are based on. And the keepers are the ones maintaining the rules to make sure the trajectory of the world unfolds in the same way as laid down by the creators. Hm... That was very troublesome.
With each new world i get a new fragment of memory. Since he doesn't know about the true identity of my soul, the only way to find out was to keep hopping from one world to another.

"Anymore questions?" His words made me snap back from my deep thoughts.

I looked at him. To be honest I was curious about one thing. "Are you and admin also from the upper realm?"

His gaze changed from playful to domineering. "Correct. And it seems you might be one of us as well. What do you think?" He raised his brow, his back laid back in a relaxed position.
"Anything to share on your side?"

"I am not obligated to, Am I?" I spat back at him. He laughed at my response.

Well... I thought he would press for an answer but surprisingly he didn't force me to tell him.
"If you are done laughing, I want to move on to the next world."

"Pfft.." He remarked. "None of our agents were this diligent. It seems you have a plan for yourself."

"Well. I do. This and that." I threw back the stone at him.
He seemed amused with my words.

"The next is, well, a rather confusing world. All you have to do is fulfill the wishes of the host. It will be easier than the previous worlds." As he said this to me he got up from his seat.

A bed appeared out of thin air. He gestured me with his eyes.

I got onto the bed and laid down. The matress felt so soft and it smelt so nice.

He stood by the bedside. "Let your body rest here while your soul transmigrates to that Omegaverse world. Have fun."

Wait what?

My eyes closed as soon as the system began the transmigration process.

When I opened my eyes, i was standing at a hill. The sun was bright and warm. There was a cool breeze brushing against my body.

*Boink*

I felt a strange movement in my head. Or wait...

*Boink. Boink.*

Gasp. I raised my arms to my head. What came in touch with my fingers were two pair of soft and supple ears. FLUFFY EARS.

"Princess. Please hurry back to the castle."

A voice shouted from a very far away distance. Yet i could hear it very clearly.

I opened the system window.

*BEASTMEN OMEGAVERSE*

*GENRE:BL*

It said.

Current Host:

Princess Ursula:The final villainess.

It said.