ARC ONE:CHAPTER EIGHT.

WARNING:SMUT SCENE

"I couldn't find anything about the thing you asked for."

Lara was silent for a while. She has been asking the demon to investigate about people she found suspicious, whom she saw as a possible candidate to be the one who thwarted all her revenge plans, but there was no rate of success so far.
Every suspect of hers turned out to be wrong.

The most recent one was the owner of the infamous Granzia Trading Estate. She had asked Resley to look into the real owner of the trading estate. But Resley was here to tell her that he couldn't dig into this matter.

"This is interesting. A trading estate, which has been established pretty recently, is somehow getting more and more famous, Furthermore, many of their goods are innovative and creative, almost revolutionary, but the true owner of the estate keeps a tight leash on their identity from being discovered? This matter seems worthy enough for us to get to the core of it." Resley exclaimed, his eyes gleaming like that of a tiger.

Lara smirked. She was thinking the same. And for this matter, she shall ask the devil to investigate about the identity of the owner.
She felt big hands wrapped around her waist. When she looked at Resley, the other had already claimed her lips. Her hands slid into Resley's shirt, feeling him up as they kissed each other breathless.

"~Lara. Let's go somewhere where it is just us~" His husky voice whispered into her ears.

She smirked as she made a bold suggestion. "There is a lonely tower at the end of the city. Let's go there."

As a result, as soon as they got there they started making out like rabbits in heat.
Lara moaned as Resley went inside her skirt. She felt a hot tongue enter her moist entrance. It twirled against her inner walls making her spasm violently. Feeling overwhelmed, she pushed Resley against the wall as she undid his pants. In the next moment, Resley hauled her in his arms as he parted her legs apart.

*Thrust*

"Fuck." She moaned as she spread her legs apart to let the burning rod violate her insides.

Resley moaned as he let out his animalistic desire. He pinned her against the wall, his one hand fondling her breast which hung open in the bare as he gobbled her lips with his.
He increased the intensity of his thrusting. The inner walls spasm against his length and size, causing him to feel so good. "Haan." He moaned as he withdrew his length from the tight hole before slamming it down the hot place. As soon as he poked a certain spot, the walls tightened around his dick even more, contouring at the pleasuring moment, he felt hot fluid against his tip.

"Hng....Ahnngg....." Lara moaned as she came hard.

Resley, in this moment of pleasure, reached climax himself. 

Lara felt hot semen shot against her vagina walls. She moaned again.

Just then....

*Creak*

As soon as they heard the door open, they both looked at the intruder in utter shock and disbelief.

Having caught in their half naked self, with their things still connected down there, both of them were rendered speechless. Annoyance. Embarrassment. Shame.

Before they could react they heard the green haired lady speak.

"Ah? Sorry. We will leave. Please do continue."

Her words shocked them even more.

It took them a few moments to register what just happened.

"Pull out. Hurry." Lara irked feeling annoyed. She liked having sex but being caught in this position was not very pleasing. Infact she hated it.

But Resley had other plans. "How can I? When you are squeezing down on me this tightly?" He smirked as he coaxed Lara into going for another round.

As for Lara, she loved the attention of this high quality man who was blinded with lust towards her.