ARC THREE:CHAPTER THREE.

"Dia. How many times have I told you, finish your meal properly." My aunt berated me in the most tender manner.

Ehhh... But i don't like fish. "Aunt Rhiya....can I please not?? Dia doesn't like bones." Then an idea came to my mind. I blinked my eyes at her. "Aunt....if you eat your leftover carrots, i will also eat my leftover fish."

She pinched my cheek softly. "You naughty little girl. Is this how you are gonna play with me, huh?"

I smiled. Knowing how much she hated carrot just like how hated fish. However my smile dropped upon seeing her eat it without a single complain. I pouted, knowing that now I will have to eat it as well.
She saw me struggle internally as I played with my spoon.

"You hate fish that much?"

I shook my head vigorously.

Her eyes curved as she let out a loud giggle. "Alright. Your aunt will eat it for you in return, you must help me with house work."

"I will do the dishes and wipe the floor." I replied to her in a reporting manner.

Rhiya pet my head tenderly as she corrected me. "Just washing the dishes is enough. My Dia is such a good girl."

So just like that I washed the dishes. It wasn't hard for me because she stood my my side monitoring me in case I would fall down the stool i was standing on. After i was done washing the dishes, i accompanied her to do the laundary and clean the house. For most part, i was just on stand by as Rhiya did her work.
Although our house was small and compact, it was decent and nice. And the villagers were very kind to each other.

For the past six years, we have been living a wonderful life. Peaceful and fulfilling.

But of course i knew that day was coming sooner.

The current emperor of the Rold Empire, Emperor Lange Vor Vixelt, had three legitimate sons. As for his illegitimate children, there were quite a few of them. And i, Dia was one of them.
The data of this world was included in the system. So i knew everything there was to know.

The protagonist of this world should be two years and five months by now. And i assume the emperor was getting rid of his illegitimate children one by one. Given that the rumour about the emperor trashing his harem has travelled down to a far away village like ours, i was sure that he was getting his hands dirty to make Lucy, the Protagonist of this world, the only illegitimate child that he recognizes as his own. 

Meaning that part of the plot event was going to occur soon.

Just as I assumed. A group of men in cloaks arrived at our village a week later. They took me and my aunt away with them.

I sat quietly in the carriage as my aunt held me protectively in her arms. When I looked at her, i knew that she also knew that this day would come one day.

I sighed internally. If it was not for the mission board, we could have escaped very easily.

But since completing the mission required for me to get involved with the main characters, I have been preparing myself a handful of schemes that would become handy for the things that are going to happen from this moment.

"We have arrived."