ARC THREE:CHAPTER ONE.

ADMINISTRATOR'S POV:

"!!!??!!!"

MY EYES WERE GLUED ON THE MONITOR SCREEN.

Just who does she think she is??

"DID YOU SEE THAT. THAT. IS. NOT. NORMAL." I screamed at my friend.
This wench is not normal. If she was then she should not have the ability to destroy a world of such high level. Moreover it was an S level world for god's sake.

The screen had recorded the scene of the world collapsing induced by her self destruction. SHE DID THAT. WHAT?

"Indeed. This is not normal." My friend agreed with me. "Hm...." He thought for a while. "I think I should keep my tabs on her. She seems worth investigating."

I gulped. Nothing good comes out of that expression of his. But either way he was useful.
"We can say it safely that the origin of her soul is superior or at most, equilibrium to that of the bug." This point was noteworthy. If she can face the creator of a world on equal footing then her origin has to be similar to the creator's. But if she can destroy it in the presence of the creator, annihilating the creator along with his world, then her origin could supposedly be superior to his.

"Ugh. My head hurts." I couldn't help but lament over the fact that we have chosen a rather troublesome individual as our agent.

"No worries. She will be quite useful in every aspect." He chuckled in delight.

*Zing*

Her body appeared in our space. With her eyes closed she looked like she was in a deep slumber.

"Just who exactly are you?"

That was what we were thinking as we watched her rest peacefully.

"Assign her that world. I think she will do a wonderful job taking care of those missions." When he said that I stared at him, with my brows raised.

"Shouldn't we give her a break after what happened?" Sure I was being thoughtful here. Sometimes stress can effect the performance of the agents.

"She will be fine. Just do it." Saying that he proceeded to prepare himself.

I shook my head at this scene. I yelled at him. "NO WAY!! ARE YOU.... NO DON'T TELL ME.. NO WAY..."

He smiled back at me. "YES WAY." He said as he prepared to enter the same world as hers.

Ugh...fine. I scoffed. Sending both of them to that world.

************************************

His eye lashes trembled slightly. When those eyelids fluttered, it revealed one of the most gorgeous pair of eyes that were shimmering with a beautiful aura against the warm sunlight.

"Good morning, Master."

"Ugh..." He coughed as he got up from the ground. "Shu, How long has it been this time?" He asked the rabbit floating in the air.

Shu replied ecstatically, "Master, it has been a year. I am happy to see you wake up finally."

He pet Shu's head lovingly. "Thank you."
But he must leave again. One of the worlds where he had planted a bug was destroyed by a mysterious power. This made him curious.

"Shu. Look after my haven in my absence." He trusted the little rabbit the most after himself.

"Uhuu!" Shu yelped in ecstasy. Her master's haven was the most precious thing in this entire world. She would give up her life to protect it.

Just like master's late lover.