ARC THREE:CHAPTER FOURTEEN.

Emperor Lange drew his legendary sword, the Pearl of the Goddess, that had destroyed half of the entire world's soldiers in the Holy war recorded in history. Truthfully, a situation where he needed to wield the deathly sword never arose until now.

"The king bears the crown. With grace and power." He ignited the sword with his blood. Ready to jump on the giant monster before him, he was ready to slay it without mercy.

*Crackle*

His senses noticed the incoming attack in a split second which caused him to stop in his tracks. As an experienced fighter, his reflexes were extraordinary. It took him only a second to get away as far as he could.

*BOOOM*

The hideous beasts let out a gut wrenching roar, shockwaves reverberating throught the entire arena.

*Crackle*

Emperor Lange who was watching this attack unfold before his eyes, felt an overwhelming after taste left behind as a result of the awe before him.

*Thud*

"HOW DARE YOU!!!" A petite shadow appeared before the dragon. Clenching her fist filled with rage, she jumped onto the beast like a maniac, unleashing all of her rage in that single strike.
A powerful strike of deathly dark mana was struck down against the roaring mouth of the dragon, stuffing it with more magic than it could handle. It caused the body of the beasts to flare up from inside, the scales on its body shaking vigorously.

*BOOOOOM*

The hideous beast exploded as an end result caused by forceful subjugation.

"!!!" Emperor Lange was beyond shock when he realised that it was the moon Princess who had taken down the beast on her own. With a single strike.
Just as he was about to call out to her, he stopped in his tracks.

*Zing*

The moon Princess turned back to face him. She looked at him devoid of any emotions. Her eyes were still soaked with tears. But they were leaking with a dangerous intent, an extremely dark mana reeking out of her entire body.
Her image flashed before him. And before he could catch up, she had already disappeared.

The next thing he heard was another nerve wrecking explosion followed by one more. The ground trembled as if it was being ploughed by a divine power.
When Emperor Lange looked around, he saw the other two dragon beasts turning to a lump of dead bodies, their horns and scales shattered, as they were pummeled onto the ground mercilessly.

"......." His gaze was extremely complicated.

"Father." Crown prince Lourad and Prince Linselt gathered before him.

"What exactly is that?"

When Prince Linselt said that the emperor gave him a questioning gaze because he had not realised that there was an even bigger crisis that sat right above them.
When he looked up, he saw strange sage like beasts, dressed in all white clothes. With unknown symbols imbedded in their masked foreheads.
"What in the world?? Heavens." He gasped when he realised that the sky was flooded with those unknown creatures.

"Lourad. Gather the people and take them away as far as you can away from here." As the emperor he must send away his people to safety first.

*BANGG*

A petite figure dove up towards the sky, her body was lighting up with a mix of dark blue, crimson and light mana.

*BOOOM*

All the beholders watching this scene felt horror rather than awe. Because they could see a thick layer of crimson red barrier that travelled the expanse of the entire sky before them, trapping the unknown beasts, as if splitting the sky from the land.

With her fair hair colour and her face, even from this distance, the people who had just seen her at the banquet recognized that it was the moon Princess.

"Dear Lord." Elder Ed, upon realising that it was their lovely Princess Dia, closed his eyes. His feelings and reaction to this scene unknown to anyone.

The moon Princess darted around, swinging her fist, punching and Striking those dangerous looking beasts, her raging mana going on rampage. She had an irrevocable look of rage in her eyes, calm yet stirring.
With each blow of strike, she reduced those beasts to nothingness.

The scene playing out before them, although powerful, horrid, sensational, terrible and overwhelming, more than anything, it felt tragic and sad.
Like a little fairy in a silent rage, tramping over everything, her eyes clad in grief, teardrops and blinded rage.

*BOOOMMM*

Blinding streaks of shock waves exploded causing a blindfold in the eyes of the beholder. Even through this blindfold, the clashing of the beasts and the moon Princess was visible.
With each passage of time, the explosions got shorter but tenuous. Yet the shockwaves still frightening.
When the sky was clear once again they saw that petite body drop down onto the ground.

Emperor Lange dashed towards the direction she was falling. Catching her body in his arms, he immediately realised the horrible end of this tragedy.
He looked down at this little lad, who was just an innocent child. All the mana in her soul was gone. Her breathe was no longer here with him.
He looked up at the clear sky. Thinking to himself, that they had yet lost another precious soul.
Later when he discovered the dead body of her Aunt, he realised that her aunt's death was the trigger. He then understood why. Because this child loved her aunt. And they were their everything to each other.

"The moon Princess is dead." This news shook the hearts of thousands of people.

But the legend of the Moon Princess saving the world from hell's grasp continued to live on.

"Princess Dia, the sage of the Rold. She is powerful and a legend." The children sang tales about the legendary legacy of the moon Princess.

Hearing the tales, he realised that it was the same person who had destroyed the bug he had planted in that game world. Meaning, the person he was looking for, or rather the soul he was looking for, had been here, inside the ever so praised Moon Princess.
"I guess I was one step late." He murmured to himself.
Still, the illustrations about those magic beasts clad in white and the dragon like beasts..... "Hm..... Things are getting complicated aren't they."
The moment that person enters a new world, he will know immediately. And he will follow to see what kind of person they are.

The dead Dia had no idea that he got herself a rather dangerous stalker.

************************************

Ding.

Mission accomplished. Princess Dia's name has been imprinted in the world after her death. She has been revered as a great sage by her descendants.

All missions accomplished.

I felt annoyed by the robotic voice ringing like an alarm in my head.

Phew.

Still, after i died, it took a while to hold myself up. But now, i was very calm again.
First, all my missions or rather i have fulfilled all the wishes of the original soul. Dia's final wish was not to be forgotten. She wanted to leave her imprint in that world specially her family members. So with my death and an epic one at that, her name shall be remembered for generations to come.
The delivery this time was really potent. That's why I had to leave her body to strike them with a heavy one.
After i left the world, the emperor made a monument for me. He buried me and my aunt's dead body together in that same monument. The path of that world did not follow the original's as there was no war that occurred but Lucy was loved dearly until the last breathe of her life.

That was the end.

As for me.

My next step was.

"Admin. I wish to talk to you."

I needed to have a chat with him. Urgently.

A/N:Finally done with this arc. Things are gonna get more messy from now on. Its gonna get real from here.