CHAPTER EIGHT.

WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THIS??

I heard a mechanical sound.

*Ding*

*Congratulations you have successfully installed the system*

What?? I almost choked staring at the window screen popping up before me.
System?? Was this perhaps a system transmigration? I thought. That could be possible.

But the thing was.... I was already a character in some otome game but now what?

Another novel co existed in this world along with the otome game one??

I...ah...I um... I really needed time to recollect myself but this damn system wouldn't let me be.

*You have been invited into the World of "The magnificence of Lara's Revenge." Please accept the invitation.*

Another notification popped up on the screen.

"......." I was dumbfounded because the screen did have an accept button but it didn't have an option to delete or decline it.

Wow! What a jerk this system was to not give me a choice but a command.

I looked around. Yeah obviously I was the only one who could see this screen.

I think I heard Rigur saying something to me. But I had my attention to the system window.
No matter how shocking it was to discover Lara and Resley, the system shocked me more.
I began walking away looking at the screen.

"Geh!" I almost stumbled on my feet when I noticed that there was a time limit now. And that too, what?

15 minutes?? Hah!! 15 minutes wasn't enough for me to process all these. I had a lot to think about.

For instance, what will happen if those 15 minutes went by or what will happen if i accept it? Will a transmigration event start? Or will I become the puppet of the system?
Plus I had to review the story of the novel itself.

As if the system heard my inner thoughts another notification popped up.

*If you decline the invitation your world will get destroyed.*

Flinch. I jolted in shock again. Get destroyed? As in, everyone will die??

Wow. That made me really really angry. The thing that I hated the most was to be threatened at the expense of other's lives. If it was mine, I don't mind dying. But if others dies because of me, i will absolutely hate it.
Also, the part "Your world" made me even more suspicious of the system. It was as if, there was someone behind this system who was watching me and knew of my circumstances.

The main question though was why? Why, of all times now??

For sure, it was trying to bind me and there was bound to be an ulterior motive behind it.

The time limit didn't wait for me while I pondered over many things along the way back to my mansion.
I contemplated hard to the point I was having a headache.

"Fuck. Curse this." I cussed. In the end I had no choice but to accept the invitation because I didn't wanted my people to die with me.

*Congratulations. You have accepted the invitation. A notification will be sent shortly."

Notification my foot. Send it right now at this moment.

"My lady, we have arrived."

I heard my coachman say to me.

I got out of the carriage.

*Ding*

*The transmigration has been completed. You have successfully entered the world of "The magnificence of Lara's Revenge."*

World Level:A class.

System agent's character:EVE PORID.

That "PORID" got my attention.

Wow. Fuck the system. It was trying to screw me up.

Carlos Porid was the antagonist of the book. And this Eve Porid was definitely his hidden daughter, the stepping stone of the female lead's revenge.

"Fuck you system." I cussed at the window before me.

*Ding*

*Please open the Mission Board*

I grunted in anger. The system was definitely trying to make me it's slave and now it has successfully achieved it.