ARC ONE:CHAPTER FOUR

"Your daughter is no longer here with you. I am not your daughter. Mister Carlos." I smiled at this scumbag dad of mine. This body and this man were still father and daughter in blood and name.

His bloodshot eyes looked at me without blinking. There was no doubt that he was not ready to believe me yet.

It did not matter to me. So I spoke to him one last time. "It wasn't my fault that a trash like you, who is the most evil of evils, was set up with such a big flaw that made you irrevocably in love with your dear daughter. Who, told a great Antagonist like yourself to have that flaw? It wasn't my fault father that I ended up manipulating you all these years. Hm?"

I looked at his devastated state one last time. Then I bade him my farewell.

"Good bye father. I hope you rot in hell for killing, raping girls and boys my age, destroying millions of lives and for destroying Eve."

His shoulders jolted when he heard the name "Eve."

But I was done. So I left. I ignored the sobbing screams behind me. He begged and begged but I walked away without looking back. Because I was done.

The next day there was a huge crowd surrounding the execution arena.

Carlos Porid had his crimes revealed before the world and the people gasped in disbelief. Although there were also many who were aware of his misdeeds. Specially his victims.

The crowd rejoiced as they saw the guillotine fall down, beheading the man who's deeds exceeded even that of a demon.

"Justice has been served. Hail to the emperor."

"Hail to the emperor!"

Hah. I sighed in relief. Finally, after eight years of careful scheming the final Antagonist was dead. He was gone for good.

Now the heroine won't have any reason to target me.

I thought to myself.

Btw, Eve was not in the crowd. She missed her golden chance to see Carlos beheaded in public while cursed by the mass.
There was a reason for that. I had to execute the final stage of the first mission in her absence. Including her two husbandos.
Given how the words spread fast, I am sure they will hurry back to the south ASAP.

*Ding*

MISSION 1:COMPLETED. REWARDS WILL BE GRANTED AFTER THE MISSION BOARD IS EMPTIED.

Tsk. And where I was looking forward to the reward.

That evening I was summoned as a guest by the emperor.

"Greetings, your majesty." With courtesy, I showed him my gratitude through actions.
The system has been a great helping aid to me and so the plot. But this man, who was originally a cannon fodder has been a determinant factor to completing the first mission so well.
I was truly grateful for his help.

"Please take a seat. This is our first official meeting." He said. Then he gave the three men in the room a look. They were his closest aides. This meant that he trusts me.
They immediately left the room leaving the two of us alone.

He was right. I have been providing him information all these years. But we have never met before. It was our first official meeting yesterday. And I haven't told him my identity yet. I was pleased by how perceptive the emperor was. It was befitting of the title itself. I looked at him. Then I finally introduced myself.

"I, Eve Porid, is very grateful to His Majesty for being helpful to me with so much consideration." I beamed a smile at him.

His eyes flinched. As expected, a daughter executing her father's doom was quite a shock even to him.