ARC ONE:CHAPTER THREE.

Another Four years went by.

I was turning eighteen this year. As an adult now, i have quite a lot of things to do.

Yovis helped me get dressed up.

"Today is a great day." I couldn't help but exclaim, feeling a little bit nervous.

"Yes my dear. It is and I hope everything goes well." She hugged me lovingly.

I hope so too.

Yovis saw me off the carriage that was prepared by her. "Have a safe trip to the capital."

"You too. Take care." I put on a brave smile as I braced myself for the journey towards the capital.

"It was time." I told myself over and over.

I looked at the window before me. The bar for the first mission was almost fully green.
Tsk. Tsk. This system was very helpful over the course of years. It made all my scheming kuch easier. What a jackpot.

During this time,
The capital was facing its most heinous scandal in its entire history.

The center of this heated scandal was Carlos Porid, The Man who was gifted "The Rider" of the empire.

His crimes were:

1.Trading forbidden drugs outside the empire.

2.Poisoning the Current Emperor.

3.Illegal slavery.

4.Charges of murder against his late wife.

And the list just went on. Though the court did not know most of his past crimes. I did.
He had no idea that his ruin was brought before the world before the even before the final arc.

*CLANG*

The sound of heavy chains binding someone made unwelcomed noises as the person struggled against the bindings on his bloody body.

"How dare you humiliate me like this?" He screamed at the Emperor who was supposed to be bed ridden since he had put his schemes into motion. Or so he thought. His hair had lost all its luster and his face that once looked like an innocent fawn was now replaced by a demonic ugly face.

"Your execution is tomorrow. All the proof has been assembled before the court. It shall be presented before the council this evening." The Emperor spoke in his calm voice, brimming with confidence.

Carlos glared at the emperor. Although powerless his vicious eyes never lost its despicable glint. Who was it? He wondered and wondered over these few days. But no matter how hard he thought about it there was no one he could think of who could have caused this doom upon him.

Surely there was someone helping the emperor. But the identity of that person remained an enigma.

As if reading his thoughts the emperor smiled brightly.

"Don't worry. The person you are wondering about is here to see you in person. For the last time."

Carlos was vigilant at his words. He saw the emperor gesture towards the dark alley.

The sound of heels striding echoed in the darkness.

As I emerged from behind the emperor his face distorted in utter disbelief.

I smiled at him saying, "Hello. Papa."

His eyes lost its soul and for the first time there was grief reflected in his eyes

"Imp... No. NO! NO!" He screamed in agony, in denial that his precious daughter was the person behind his doom.

"No! There is no way! WHO ARE YOU! Why have you taken my daughter's form? Tell me!!" He screamed frantically.

I smiled at him, giving him the same loving smile he got everytime he visited me back in the northern region of the empire.

"Papa." I spoke lovingly to him like I have all these years.

"Its your fault that you are a rotten scumbag. Also, it's not my fault that you love me like anything in the world despite being a scum to many children my age."

The emperor and his aides left to give our last moments some privacy.

"My adorable baby.... Please tell me that this is a joke. This can't be real. No. This is not real. Tell me my darling..." He begged frantically, desperate to deny that I was the one who dragged him down this place.

I leant down closer. His torn self might have caused his real daughter to burst into tears or perhaps she would not have betrayed her father like me. But I wasn't her.

So I felt no pain for him.