ARC THREE:CHAPTER TWO.

Excruciating and painful.

The woman who had the same face as mine burst into tears holding a dying woman in her arms. Something made it unable for me to make out the dying woman's face. However the stench of blood and the pain of having her end in her arms felt so real as if I was the one in her place, holding that woman.

"N..o. Please.....please..... Aunt ******** Don't....please......" She was crying in the most painful tone I have ever heard......

The other woman, the aunt held her face close to her's. Her eyes unseen, but i could feel the warmth and love radiating from her hidden eyes. It felt so genuinely and innocent.
She moved her lips and spoke something that went unheard.

And all I could feel was excruciating pain when I saw the woman with the same face as mine, her eyes clouded with tear drops as she cried and sobbed, watching her aunt die in her arms.

"NOOOOOO"

A forceful blinding light engulfed the two of them.

*Gasp*

I woke up, finding my eyes blurred with tears which fogged up my vision.
The pain i felt because of that vision clenched my heart because of the previous events from that world.

Weakling.

I cussed at myself. 

Useless.

She was just a stranger I met in that world yet, remembering Rihrara's death still made me cry.

"Uwa......bhu...bhu...hu...." I couldn't hold back my cries as I burst out into tears.

Even the realisation that I have been transmigrated into the body of an infant was futile.

"Oh my dear. Heave-ho." Two pair of warm hands picked me up, holding me in her arms.
She had a wonderfully sweet voice. "There. There. Its okay. Your aunt is here with you. Dia."

"Wuwuwu...Uwu." Sobbing, as I took solace in the fact that I was an infant, I looked up to see a beautiful woman in her early twenties. She had the sweetest look on her lovely face, smiling at me sweetly as she cradled me in her arms, singing me a soothing song to calm me.
My crying died down as I took comfort in her rocking. And before I realised I was starting to get sleepy again.

"Aunt. She addressed herself as my aunt." I took note of that as my eyes drifted to Dreamland.

"Have a wonderful dream, my dear Dia." She smiled as she kissed me in my forehead. "Your aunt will protect you."

I closed my eyes, drowning in the indulgent love showered upon me.

The next time I opened my eyes again, I learnt that she was the aunt of this child. And her name is Rhiya. The younger sister of this body's late mother.
Dia, the body i was occupying right now was the flower resulting from the empire's current emperor and a gypsy.
In other words, an illegitimate child.