ARC ONE:CHAPTER ONE

WORLD:THE MAGNIFICENCE OF LARA'S REVENGE.

No matter how many times I look at myself in the mirror i always feel confused. This was the same face as mine. Except for the hair color which has turned green after i became Eve, everything about me was the same. Even the mole near my breast was the same. Except for the fact that I was turning ten this year.
Did Eve Porid look like this? Did she have the same face as mine?? Or was this due to that transmigration thing? I was really confused.

Ten years has passed since I was binded with the system.

That day when the transmigration was completed, I returned to the Arshart Estate only to find Livi, Lucy and the others gone. Even the estate disappeared. What awaited me was an unknown mansion hidden by thick and long trees. And when I looked at myself in the mirror i found out that I became a child along with some major changes.
It was definitely strange to find myself in that situation. It was even more bizzare when that Carlos Porid came over to visit me during the last few years.

Just the sight of his face made my spine shiver with coldness. It was disgusting and unsettling. Because I knew the face behind his innocent looking mask.

"Young Lady Eve. Please allow us to attend you. Your father will be here to visit you today." The butler lady, the keeper of this mansion came over to me, her hands stretching out to help me down the chair.

"Yovis." I called out for her.

"Yes, my lady." She smiled as she held me lovingly. I could see the devotion in her eyes. Even in Carlos's presence, she cared about me. Infact she seemed to be fearful of Carlos himself. It probably meant that he has done something bad to her in the past.
I had been cultivating my relationship with her over these years. And without a doubt, she was like a mother figure to me and I was like a daughter to her too.

"Yovis. Remember the dream i told you about?" She looked at me with worried eyes when I said that. I hung my arms around her shoulders.
"I saw it again last night."

Her shoulders trembled against my tiny arms. "Its okay my lady. Yovis will protect you." She whispered into my ears.

~Hng~ I leant into her shoulder, feeling extremely comfortable. Right....I can trust her. Only her!! I repeated this to myself in silence.

They dolled me up pretty nicely.

And when it was afternoon he finally came again.

"My daughter!! Your father missed you so very much." His voice sweet like honey, and his rippling eyes as if they saw the world in me, he stretched his arms out, calling me in for a hug.

I really wanted to avoid his touches. So i clung to the hem of his jacket. Then looking up endearingly at him, I spat some distasteful words out of my mouth.

"Papa." Gosh I really really hate that word right now. To think that I will have to call this trash papa for now.

Ugh.....

Carlos grinned at my timid actions. He found me adorable whenever I did this. So to avoid being hugged or carried by him, i resort to this kind of tactic.

"Sweetie, can you please tell me how your days were spent during this entire time? And did they love you plentiful? Hm?" When he spoke it made my skin crawl underneath my clothes.

He looked at my caretakers with a threatening gaze.

"Yes they all love me very much." I faked a smile at him. The one that looks dumb and naive.

Carlos took me to a room where we could continue my punishment.

Having this trash as my Papa, and be affectionate with him was definitely a punishment ah!

Damn it. Even monsters have their own unknown side to them. But no matter how sweet Carlos was to his daughter, the fact that he raped the daughters of other people and killed them was never going to wash away the sins he has committed.
If he is a father he should have known better.

Don't blame me for taking advantage of your fatal flaw, Carlos.

I thought to myself thinking about my plan while talking to the man that I will have to deal with.