ARC ONE:CHAPTER THIRTEEN.

Its been over a year since the mission bar started to rise up. Ever since the trading bussiness started to bloom i have been trying really really hard to pile up my achievements all this time. I had established international trading routes across the borders of many empires. I have also established many branches of my Estate across the map. I have also added more inventories and products from make up to shoes to clothes to furniture to crystals and other materials into my bussiness products. I have also established and funded orphanage houses and educational institutions. Over the years my wealth and fame has accumulated. And I became the talk of this world.

The 2nd mission bar was full with green light. So my counterattack against the female lead was successful without me needing to counter her directly as a person.
However the third mission bar was still stuck at 95 percent. That was what made me wonder what could be the cause behind it.
Wealth? Checked.
Beauty? Checked.
Succes and fame? Checked.
If so then, why was the mission bar stuck at 95 percent?

I thought that perhaps it was because I had yet to achieve the last element required to be a succesful person, meaning, having a successful marriage with someone you love who loves you back and is as successful as you. But the mission board did not state anything about me needing to find the love of my life in this world.
And in all honesty, i did not want to go through marriage because for me to marry someone I must love them first.
Love for me was hard. Very Hard.

So i gave up this idea. And thought of other alternative measures. One major thing came into my mind. But i was somehow a little bit reluctant to follow through that idea.

After being busy for so many months i finally had a full vacation for myself. So i was back in the Central plains, which, has now developed into one of the prospering cities of the empire. The city has grown into what I had designed it based on the modern day metropolitan cities of modern earth era but with abundance of greenary.
So over these few days i have been basking in luxury, spending some time alone in my Villa. I still has Yovis and a few attendants serving me.

When I was out for a stroll in the rooftop garden i had some surprising guests visiting me.

It was Lara Britty. And her two husbandos.

I did not want to leave the rooftop garden so i told Yovis to escort them up here. Since the 2nd mission was succesful i didn't have any more reason to avoid Lara. Besides, she was also thriving in her own ways. Although my halo has overshadowed her, she was also one of the shining stars of this empire. She has not shown any remorse or negative envy towards my achievements so i didn't mind meeting up with her once or twice.
When she finally arrived with her two husbandos, I looked at her. Lara was as pretty as I remembered her to be the last time I saw her. Infact she had grown more mature and more seductive. Her dressing sense were always more on the revealing side, complementing her hourglass body and her sexy curves. I liked seeing women dressed in clothes that represent them the best because it shows that she is very true to her true personality.

"Please have a seat." I offered them my hospitality.

They sat down while a few attendants came over to serve us some tea.

"Viscountess Eve has very unique taste just like how the rumours say. This rooftop garden is so vast and spacious but very magnificent at the same time." Resley commented swaping his eyes around. His eyes then landed on my feet.

I was barefoot. Because this rooftop garden has been maintained through i liked the feeling of being barefoot against the velvet grass. Maybe this was what caught his attention.
I chuckled lightly. Joining them in, I asked. "May I know the reason why Lady Lara and these two lords has come over to meet me?"

"Viscountess Eve, Please pardon us for intruding on your precious time. Emperor Robin sends his regards towards the Viscountess.
Besides, We have been hoping to have a private audience with you for a long time."Ropert jumped in with his noble excuses.

Ahh. Right. I have been rejecting invitations from the palace.
"Gladly." I sighed as I continued. "It's just that I am on a vacation right now, so i won't be dealing with bussiness matters right now."

"Its fine Viscountess Eve. Besides, we are here for a friendly cup of tea." Lara spoke. She looked at me with a strange look. It was admiration. "I was hoping to have a quality time with you if you don't mind our intrusion."

I smiled at her. Indeed, i do mind. But if it's for a few hours i could entertain her. So i gave in to her request and we ended up streching our chat till late evening.