ARC TWO:CHAPTER FOURTEEN.

Damn it.

It was a very unpleasant sight to see the world driving to its end right before my eyes. I felt helpless and useless. Because I could not do anything to stop this mayhem while the culprit sat down on a chair, watching everything as he took pleasure at everything that was happening right now.

This is bad. Really really bad. I thought to myself while fending off Rihrara's attacks. I have been trying to seal her but that damn psycho did not stop commanding her to forcefully break through the barrier.
Having heard a few sounds of cracking bones, i could not steel my heart to contain her. Other than fending off her attacks, there was nothing I could do at the moment. Even the light lances I have launched towards the void creatures ended up being intercepted by the humans under his control. Having taken the hit, most of them turned to dead bodies.

"Shit." I cussed to myself. This damn marionette. Why did he have to be the god of this world? Going ahead as he used others for his own entertainment. How convenient was it for him to be able to command them at his own volition. DAMN THAT VETO POWER OF THE CREATOR!!!
No wonder the time loop kept on continuing. As long as he, the bug was not taken care of, this world would keep repeating the same tragedy over and over again.
Destroying this world along with that damn psycho was the only solution i could opt for right now. However, that feat also seemed almost impossible for me at the moment.
Damn it.

*Bam*

From the corner of my eyes i saw Vehmolt and Elvira getting at each other's throat. They were the only remaining ones out of Ruho's Harem members. The rest of them were dead.

"Tsk. Only if I could somehow control them like him." I couldn't help but want those cheat powers to deal with this situation. It was only a wishful thinking.

Snap.

And that's when a very silly idea flashed across my mind. It was very silly, seemed almost plausible. The chance of succeeding was almost zero. However, i needed to try it out even if it was out of crisis or impulse.

*Bang*

Thwarted her body as I kicked her away at enough distance to actually try it out.
Mind control. How does that work? No wait. I can't control the creator's children. But i was sure I could attempt to protect them from the manipulation.
The mana was the essence of soul in this world.

A brief idea flashed across my mind. It made my heart beat painfully as I attempted to infuse my own mana with Aunt Rihrara's soul.
Then it dawned upon me that Goddess Elvira and Vehmolt would make perfect specimen as members of the divine race. So i tried it out on them as well.

*Ding*

*Ding. Ding.*

The psycho got up from his seat, his eyes woke with surprise, awe and excitement.

"Hah!" He let out a devilish laughter. Watching Rihrara and the two others slip away from his control caused a terrible expression to show on his face.
"What is this Fekhira!!" He screamed at me with bloodshot eyes. "I am already so excited for you but now you are making me fall even harder!!!"

I squealed inside, thanking the gods for it has worked out. Both his and my soul were from the same world. If his soul as the creator can allow him to do that I should be able to do the same given that we are both worms from the same hole.
"Great." I looked over at Elvira and Vehmolt. They were free from his control so they knew what to do. Then I looked at Rihrara. The saintess's most precious person in this world.
She looked back at me with exhausted eyes yet her eyes were full of love and smiles. Just like a mother's.
I strode towards her in hurry.

It was a case of momentary carelessness.

My eyes widened in horror upon noticing the devil lurking behind her. I took a breath of relief just for some seconds and forgot about the psychotic bastard. I was fast but so was he.

*Thuweck*

The snapping sound of flesh being ripped out rang through my ears as the scene became engraved in my eyes.

*Boom*

The momentum of my attack blasted  that scum head away from her. 

I felt my blood turning cold like ice. My heart felt irrevocable regret. The feeling of looming rage took over me.

And it triggered something.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM*

The echo of the world's end rang through my ears as I saw a blinding force engulf me. And with my fading consciousness an unknown memory played in my brain.

It was a heartbreaking memory i was unfamiliar with.

The stranger in this memory had a face very similar to mine. But she was definitely not me.